Molly's Post Apocalyptic Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other than my collar, I was unbound. It had only been an hour in those things but I felt so relieved.

She brushed my teeth. Then she drew a warm bath for me, and helped me into it. She washed me, very thoroughly, and shaved all of the body hair I hadn't been allowed to shave at school. My pubic hair, some leg hair and armpit hair.

We had been told we couldn't shave for the same reason we couldn't be with the boys but that when we got to farms we might have the freedom to due so.

I felt bare and smooth and I liked it. She dried me off with a big fluffy towel, and took me into her bedroom. I needed help up onto the bed, but she did.

I lay on my back with my knees up and my hands up. She gave my belly a rub, and looked at me with a caring look.

"I will help relieve that horniness that you are experiencing. But I'm hoping you may return the favor?"

I tilted my head to the side, my tongue hanging out.

"None of the people on this farm that are in human roles, are allowed to fuck me. My father has forbid it. He knows that the dogs are under my authority, so I can have sex with any of you I like, but I do not take what I want. I give all my dogs the choice. All of the boy dogs are happily willing, but all of our girl dogs don't want to do it for me. I am going to help you cum, whether you return the favor or not, but I hope you do."

She seemed very sad, and I realized she was kind of trapped too. Then she kissed me on the lips, and I kissed her back. Unlike a dog. Somehow I was able to kiss her like a human.

After a few minutes of kissing, my hands and feet still up above me, she moved down and began gently kissing my pussy, and I immediately felt relief. I was so ridiculously horny, and her kisses felt like aloe on a burn. Then she slid her tongue into me, and I thought I might explode.

"Woof woof woof!" I barked loudly trying to say "Oh my god!"

She licked until I came five times, and used my right hand to tap her, and she stopped. I was panting and out of breath.

She laid beside me and kissed me softly, and whispered, "good girl. That's my good girl."

She held me for a few minutes as I came down from my orgasms, patting my hair, gently kissing my neck.

"You don't have to, but do you want to return the favor?" She asked me.

The truth was that I didn't want to, but she was the only person who was kind to me so far, the only person giving me a choice, and she had just relieved me so much.

"Woof," I said and got back on my hands and knees, and crawled south.

She took off her skirt, and panties, and revealed a perfectly hairless pink pussy. Young and pretty, not like Beverly's.

I started licking it, not like a dog, but as she had licked mine, and sucking on her clit.

"Use your fingers, please!" she asked her voice squeaking a bit.

I slid two fingers into her and started pumping them in and out.

"Like this" she said and held her fingers in front of me and did a 'come hither' motion.

I did as she asked and she started arching her back, and grunting. She took longer than I had, but after a few minutes she came a couple times and squirted on me.

"You don't have to, but when I've just cum, I do like having my juice licked up off my bum hole."

I looked up at her but she had her head laid back in exhaustion, and I slid my fingers out of her and gently lapped at her bum, swallowing the juice. I felt so ashamed and closed my eyes as I did it.

I heard her begin snoring and I stopped licking, and laid next to her and fell asleep. I woke up to a kiss, and kissed her back.

"Thank you for that. You were amazing. We need to get ready for dinner, but I'd like you to sleep in here tonight instead of the dog cage..."

"Woof woof," -thank you-. I was relieved to not have to sleep in a cage.

We cuddled for a little while, then she washed the dried squirt from my face and hair, cleaned my plug and straps and redressed me as a dog.

"At dinner, my father will likely have all tthe human men cum on your food as it is your first night. They cum alot, that's another side affect of the nutrient suppliment they take. You need to eat every bite, or he'll have you punished."

We went down to dinner, there was a massive table, where a dozen sweaty men who had clearly been working the fields were sitting. A naked woman came over with plates and began putting them out in front of the men. She was older probably fifty, but pretty, and based on the trail of cum down her thigh, as used as any other female on the farm.

She and Heidi were the only women to join the men at the table. Us dogs sat lined up against the wall watching them eat. Francesca came over and sniffed my pussy, and looked at me with an arched eyebrow. She knew I had cum.

I leaned down to sniff her in response, I didn't mean too, but couldn't help it. She put her paws on the back of my head and held me there. I started licking knowing she wouldn't let me go until I did. There was the taste of a man's cum on her pussy, but otherwise of the three I had licked now, hers tasted the best.

I licked, she rolled onto her back all four paws in the air, and I kept licking. Bill walked over and straddled her face, and hung his hard cock at her lips, when she opened her mouth he started thrusting.

Francesca came before Bill did, and I made her cum a couple times, before Bill started cumming down her throat.

There were noses sniffing at my pussy and ass as I licked, but they knew not to mount me. When Francesca was done cumming I sat back and watched. The humans had been watching us as they ate.

The woman who had served dinner got up to clear the table, and the man at the head of the table, next to Heidi, said "bring the big bowl for the new puppy."

"Heidi, take the other dogs into their room for feeding, leave Bill and the new bitch."

The other dogs followed Heidi out of the room. I sat nervously, knowing I would be consuming cum covered food.

"Come here girl," Heidi's father commanded and I walked over with my heels bumping my ass along the way. I stood on all fours at eye level with his knees. He was sixty, but handsome in a cold muscular way.

"I was told your paternity is unknown, so your little cunt stays virgin at least for tonight."

He leaned over and gave my tail a gentle tug until it popped out of me, and he dropped it on the floor. He undid his pants, and pulled out a large cock, bigger than Bill's bigger than the vet or the gate man. He patted his knee, and I came a little closer, then he picked me up at my waist, and lowered me, facing him onto his cock.

My ass must have been open still because there was no resistence in the head sliding into me, but quickly I felt the difference in girth between him and the plug or the gate man's cock.

"Woof!" -Ow! I yelped as his cock dug up into my bowels.

Most of the men watched me take his cock, jealous of him. But two men had Bill at the end of the table, a big black cock in his ass and a ling white one in his mouth. His eyes were closed in shame as he sucked and got fucked.

The man fucking my ass sucked on my tits and bit my nipples to make me bark and they all laughed when I did.

The woman brought out a large dog bowl with diced up steak and vegetables in it. I was lifted off his cock, he stood and came into the bowl, covering nearly every bit of it. The other men followed suit, except the two fucking Bill. They both fed him their cum, which he ate.

Finally, Bill and I were put back against the wall, he was brought a bowl full of steak and veggies, and I was given a bowl filled with cum.

"Eat!" The man in charge commanded, and Bill went in face first to his food.

I hesitated a second, but remembered what Heidi had warned me, and began lapping up the cum. It was still warm, and salty and very thick, and I worried I'd be full from it by the time I hit actual food.

When I finally hit the steak, my stomach was starting to gurgle from the cum, and reall food helped to settle it a bit. I could feel cum covering my face, in my eyebrows, nose and chin. Even in my hair.

I finished the bites of food, and needed looked up at the giddy men watching me humiliate myself.

Heidi came back and put Bill and I on leashes, and brought us to the backyard. I needed to go, and she seemed to know this and never bothered putting our plugs back in.

After we were done she wiped us up, and said "Bill, do you need to cum before bed?" She asked.

"Woof!" he said, his cock looked painful in it's ring.

Heidi gave his cock a wipe with a wet wipe and helped him up onto the bench sitting as human like as he could in his bindings, and she was about to give him a handjob, when I moved up close sniffed his balls, and gently kissed them. He had taken two loads that I didn't have to, and I suspected he took his fairshare of unwanted cock, and so I wanted to make peace with him.

He panted hard as his cock and balls throbbed, and I moved up and began sucking on him slowly and gently. I had drying cum on my face still, and I could taste stale cum, but as I sucked him, I realized it was the force I didn't like, not servicing a cock, or pussy.

After a minute, he was cumming hard, and my cheeks puffed up as I took it in my mouth, and gulped it down slower than he provided it.

When he was done, Heidi took off the ring, and a last shot came in my mouth, and I swallowed it, licked the tip to make sure it was done and sat back on my heels.

"Woof," he said softly, looking tired and happy.

"Bill, head into the house, I'll come take your bindings off in a few."

He trotted off slowly.

"I can't tell if you like Bill or not. But if you want him to sleep with us tonight, tell me yes or no."

"Woof!" I said. I wanted the alpha to like me so my life wouldn't be harder than it had to be.

She brought us up to her room, bathed and enemad us both, and didn't put our plugs in for the night. Our collars even came off, and we climbed into bed with her.

She and I snuggled, and Bill laid on the far side sleeping quickly.

"You're a good girl," she cooed to get me to sleep. I woke up for a moment in the night, my face nuzzled into her armpit. I turned, wiggled my bum to get comfortable and fell back to sleep.

To Be Continued...

12