All Comments on 'Mom'

by grammalover2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ccs29745ccs29745over 1 year ago

Very nice job on the story. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only wish she could have had a baby bump for her new hubby!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Liked it, but I would have liked to see the timeline pared down considerably, like 2 months versus 2 years and 3 months versus 3 years. Not very realistic to think thi shighly sexes woman was celibate for those long time periods, it was distracting to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of all the incest genre I'm a big fan of the mother/son relationships. And as a man who loves his mother with all of his heart, I would want to fuck my baby into my beautiful mother. It might be hard for her to conceive a child but the fact that I love her, and she loves me it wouldn't really matter if she got pregnant or not. But it would make for a preface live if the woman who I love had my baby.

nil_r2nil_r2over 1 year ago

no babies? Thought with so much love between them, they should have a baby or two!!!

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

What is it about babies? It was a very enjoyable journey with mother and son. Enjoy the guilt free fantasy.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

just too fast, but still liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let's hear 'bout what happens down unda' mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love you, there is nothing I wouldn't do for my darling boy." True love by many moms have helped son. A helping hand is often all that is necessary

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story loved how a mother and son become lovers but you should have continued with them in Australia married and having children?? Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sapper257Sapper257over 1 year ago

Love these incest stories Mother/Son and Grandmother/Grandson. There is no better loving relationship than the family. Must think about my sexual awakening with my Grandmother and writing about it. I was built on love.

I was making love to my Grandmother while courting my wife. Granny didn't mind I was making love to both, girlfriend might not have been so happy!!

I was able to make love to my Grandmother the night before I married. It carried on into married life and very handy when my wife was pregnant and at times in the month.

Happy times.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story and how his mom came out from under her controlling husband to find true love with her son you need to follow up with this after their move she might be too old to have children but she can! Gave it a 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous