Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to try to tell Mum that, although shocked, I did not feel traumatised, in fact I wanted to tell her that was the best sex I had ever experienced but Mum stopped me.

"No darling," she said, "let me explain.....Jeez! I....we...no..I have just committed incest with my only son, I could be thrown in jail, reviled by everyone but I do not regret a minute of what has happened."

Pausing only to catch her breath Mum continued.

"I have thought about this for weeks now, wondering how to approach you, this morning finally made my mind up, feeling your erection pressing into me I realised that you maybe wanted this as much as I did, that is why I kissed you the way I did and if Jenny had not turned up when she did I would, in all probability, have raped you on the kitchen table!"

Again, I tried to speak but Mum shushed me, so I let her continue.

"I have not had sex for over 10 years, your father lost interest in me many years ago, I have no idea why, it just happened."

My Father, what a fucking idiot I thought, why would he not want to have sex with this woman, this goddess!

"Since he died, I have longed to have sex, to feel a man's touch on my body but....."

Mum's voice tailed off and I could detect tears welling up in her eyes, after pausing to compose herself she continued.

"After your Father I don't think I could trust another man again, no..that is not true, there is one man I trust....you!"

After this revelation I was lost for words, I could not think what to say to this woman, my mother, who I had just made love with, yes, made love not had sex, it was love.

I reached out, pulling her close to me and almost hugging the life out of her I quietly spoke.

"I love you Mum, unconditionally with all my heart, I don't for one moment think what we have done was wrong and I'm certainly not going to be traumatised by it."

Mum looked at me before she spoke.

"You mean that, you must be a little shocked by my actions?"

I smiled at that moment Mum looked so very vulnerable.

"A little shocked, perhaps, but I am incredibly happy and now I think we should clean the sofa then head upstairs, to your room and make love again."

Mum looked puzzled but then glanced down between her legs at the large puddle of white liquid that had formed there before starting to hoot with laughter at the whole scene.

I fetched a cloth from the kitchen and, reaching between her legs, quickly mopped up the mess before scooping Mum up into my arms and carrying her upstairs where I laid her gently onto the bed, quickly joining her.

Lying on our sides facing each other I said.

"I love you Mum and I want to continue making love with you for the rest of our lives."

Mum smiled at this, nodding her head, and biting her bottom lip before speaking.

"Alan, I am so pleased and thrilled that you feel this way and, yes please, let us continue but there is one thing I need you to do, for the sake of my sanity I think."

Looking puzzled I asked the question.

"What's that then Mum?"

Mum smiled.

"We are committing incest, I'm really not comfortable with you calling me Mum all the time, please call me Melanie or Mel, just not Mum!!"

I smiled at this.

"Ok, I can mange that I think," then after a pause, "Would you like to make love again Mel?"

"O.o.o. yes please baby, you look as if you want too!"

I had not realised but my cock was rapidly gaining its erection again so sleep, that night was not on the agenda, Mel had 10 years of catching up to complete!

For the next few years, I spent the week working in London and living Monday to Thursday in my flat but heading home every weekend to my Mel who had blossomed after coming out of my Father's shadow, in fact I would swear she looked younger, back to the beautiful woman in her wedding photos.

One day about 3 years later I was summoned to the CEO's office late on Friday afternoon.

"Alan," he began, "you have worked for this company for quite a few years now, your work has been exceptional, and we would like to reward you for your continued loyalty."

I had no idea where this conversation was heading so I remained silent and let him continue.

"A vacancy is about to occur for which we would like to promote internally; we would like you to consider this post."

I was a little taken aback but quickly pulled myself together and spoke.

"What is the promotion sir."

"Head of operations." He replied.

"Where?"

"It's Australia, it would mean relocation but of course the company will cover all expenses." He spoke.

My head was spinning at this, I had always wanted a prestigious post such as this and I had really enjoyed the time I had spent in Australia but...Mel...what would happen to her?

"Thank you, sir, when do you need a decision, please."

"No rush my boy, think it over, let me know in a week or so."

The hour in the train that evening down to the coast was spent trying to find the words of explanation to Mel, this was what I had always been working towards, but I could not leave her and travel to the other side of the world.

By the time the train pulled into the station I had formulated a plan, whether I could persuade Mel was another matter.

Over dinner I tried to calmly tell Mel what had transpired that day, but I could tell emotion was overcoming her, tears forming in her eyes.

"Mel," I tried to be as calm and rational as I could, "I'm now 27 and you are 45 but don't look a day over 35, why, after a short period, don't you join me in Australia, revert back to your maiden name and because no one knows us we could live together openly as a couple?"

Mel thought about this for what seemed an interminable length of time before speaking.

"Do you think we could get away with this plan?"

"Why not, re-apply for your passport in your maiden name, driving licence, everything you need, people will just think the new boss has a thing for slightly older women!"

Mel smiled.

"You know it might just work."

We spent that weekend, as with most weekends, making love.

That was 5 years ago, as far as anybody in Australia knows we are a non-related couple blissfully happy and living on the outskirts of Perth, Australia.

The End.

12