Mom Acknowledges Voyeur Cuck Son

Story Info
My mom's lover helps me watching their sex act.
1.4k words
4.02
26.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bilash
bilash
18 Followers

My mom and dad have always been sex-positive and open-minded when it came to relationships, lifestyle, sex, and so on. Some years ago, they opened their marriage. It was one evening when mom and dad invited me to join them in a discussion on the balcony. They informed me from now on they'll be dating others and assured me it's just to spice their marital life and I don't have to worry about their relationship. Mom and dad emphasized that they love each other dearly and in no way they're going to separate. From now on they'll bring home new friends and stay the night with them and they felt like I should be informed of their decision.

On the weekends my dad spends his time with his new girlfriend. I don't know much about them.

And, about my mom, after that day's discussion, mom has been spending some nights out of the home. Initially, it was on those weekends when dad was with his girlfriend. I think mom was hooking up with someone on those days. Whenever mom stayed out for the night, she would call me to inform me that she was staying at this hotel, the hotel room no. and the booth no. so that in case of emergency I can call her. Mom is always very caring and I love that about her.

But, these last 3 weeks, something different is happening in our house. My mom found something new that turned on her interest. She now has a regular, fuck buddy I guess. His name is Alex, 28 years old, 3 years older than me. 3 weeks ago mom invited Alex home and introduced Alex to me. He's an average-looking guy but has a well-toned muscular body, I think he goes to the gym regularly. Mom, me, and Alex had dinner together on that Wednesday and after dinner mom informed me she was seeing Alex and shyly said they're very close friends. Alex told me he's very fond of my mom and wants to know her better. It was no big deal to me so I said something like: yeah guys have fun I've work to do.

That night was the first time I saw mom taking another man to our parent's bedroom. At night I could hear soft moaning sounds. Alex stayed with me and mom the next day and left for his home on Saturday night. In those days, mom and Alex were very discreet and never did anything openly.

But, last Wednesday when Alex came home he was kissing my mom openly in front of me. Mom was hesitant at first for like 3 seconds and then gave in. I don't know why felt like Alex was intentionally making me watch. But it felt good you know. I love my mom very much and since she was happy I was cool about it too. That night Alex wanted to watch a movie with us. He insisted that I will enjoy the movie. All the while watching the movie Alex was kissing mom passionately, sometimes groping her softly, other times hugging her tightly. Mom was embarrassed and so was I. I was at first feeling a bit icky but then thought fuck whatever, it's not like Alex is forcing mom, they're friends with benefits. Then started heavy petting. Alex was asking me what I think about the movie's certain actor all the while massaging mom's stomach. It was as if he was enjoying making a show of "Look boy I am seducing your mom". Alex is just 3 years older than me and in the past few weeks, he and I became a lot close. When the movie ended, Alex told mom he forgot to buy condoms and asked her if he could give me money to buy some for them. Mom was so embarrassed, she was facing the opposite direction of me without talking to me. Alex then gave me the money and politely requested me to buy his favorite brand's condom. I was just smiling sheepishly and did as he said. Alex wasn't forceful at all and asked this as a friend and mom wasn't protesting even. I didn't see any reason to decline Alex's request.

After buying the condoms and coming back home, I found them in my parent's bedroom. Mom was wearing this black-colored lingerie and was about to go sleep with Alex. When she saw me, she had a naughty smile on her face. I gave the condom packet to her and she just said politely, "thanks." Alex winked at me.

Then I went to sleep but I don't know what came to my mind, after laying down for an hour and not getting any sleep and also the heavy sexy atmosphere in my home, these all drove me mad. I just ran to my parent's room and stood beside the half-closed door. I started peeing at them. Morality can go be damned. I couldn't remember when I started touching myself. What I saw that night, I can never forget them. Mom was on her knees. Her knees were over a bed pillow. Alex was sitting on the bed. He was using his both hands to hold mom's head and guiding her mouth to give him a blowjob. This scene was so sexy. Alex was very caring and slowly pushed my mom's head up and down. All the while he was talking dirty and to my astonishment, he was talking about me to my mom. Alex was telling mom that he knows I'm a virgin. He said he feels bad about me although he knows I'm a virgin by choice. I think his dirty talks were making mom crazy as she was making moaning sounds. Alex was addressing my mom as "Abeer's mom" to emphasize the whole situation. I ejaculated some time later and then came post-nut clarity. I thought it would be troublesome if they catch me. So I went to sleep in my room.

Next day, Friday, mom and Alex, after lunch, asked me to join them. Mom asked me straight forward if I was watching them yesterday night. I was shocked. Alex just laughed and told me it was fine and no big deal. Mom just then told me not to tell dad that I watched them that night. Mom also asked me if I have a girlfriend to which I replied I didn't. She wanted to know why. I informed her I was kinda busy all week doing academic studies, doing social activities with friends, etc. Mom told me to ask for her help if I ever need any sort of help, and she told me she'll always be there for me.

That night, their room's door was completely open. I could hear they were talking all sorts of dirty talks and enjoying their bodies. And yes, I was standing near the door, masturbating. Though I was peeping at them, I didn't notice mom or Alex looking at the door's side, they were busy playing with themselves. I've to admit, Alex is a very passionate fucker to my mom. He never forced mom to do anything. He was like a teacher or a coach, gently helping my mom to achieve sexual pleasure. I know I'm a man, but seeing Alex being so caring to my mom, I became jealous of my mother, how come mom gets such a passionate lover who treats her so gently? Alex was so sweet and caring, encouraging mom as if she were a virgin, teaching her every position of sex and asking for consent before trying something new.

The next day morning, while brushing my teeth, Alex and I were having a little chat. He informed me that he was the one that encouraged my mom that my peeping on them is normal for a person of my age. He convinced mom as long as I'm just looking a little bit it's no harm. Hell yeah, I'm so glad my mom managed such an awesome guy as her fuck buddy. Whenever I think about Alex pleasing my mom, I feel a kind of euphoria, is it called compersion?

According to porn logic, these feelings inside me are called cuckolding. It's associated with low self-respect and other lowly qualities. But I don't feel that way. I feel like if this is what being a cuckold is, I'm fine being one. Mom's happy and she's now okay with me looking at her doing it from a distance, I also feel good watching mom, my dad is doing just fine with his girlfriend on the weekends. What gives what others think of us?

bilash
bilash
18 Followers