Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

'Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah,' he thought while imagining angels singing.

He stared at her as if he was dreaming. He gazed at her as if he was having another one of his sexual fantasies while masturbating over the thoughts of her naked and having sex with her. He leered at her as if she was already naked. Already undressing her with his eyes, even though she was practically naked now anyway, he sexually ogled at her as if she was his woman not just for this one night but forever.

"How do you look? You look beautiful. You look sexy. The nightgown looks amazing on you," he said staring at what he could see of his mother's tits, pussy, and ass.

She beamed him a smile with her sexy look.

"Thank you," she said.

She further surprised him when she slowly turned around and teasingly bent at the waist. She knew all that she was showing and all that he was seeing. As if she was naked instead of wearing a nightgown, he not only saw the outline of her shapely ass but also the back of his mother's pussy.

"You look like a Goddess sent here from Heaven just for me. You look so forbidden in that pale blue, nearly see-through nightgown," he said hoping that he was sexually exciting her instead of immodestly embarrassing her. He returned her sexy look with his. "Allow me show you how you look," he said with a dirty laugh while standing from his seated position.

He moved his hand away from the erection that made a noticeable bump in his jeans. In the way that he stared at her nearly naked breasts and looked down at what he could discern of her blonde, trimmed pussy, she stared at his bulging, jean clad erection. She looked at him with as much sexual excitement as he looked at her with incestuous lust. As if he wasn't sexually excited him enough, it sexually excited him even more when his mother sexually stared at his emerging erection in the way that he sexually stared at what he could see of her tits and pussy.

As if she was his sexy wench, he walked to her and wrapped his arm around her slim waist. As if she was the precious, albeit forbidden spoils from a taken castle in his new kingdom, he pulled her to him to press her up against him. As if she had no say in the matter, he acted as if she was already his woman. His for the taking and she was, something she seemed to enjoy and something he never knew about his mother, he was aggressively forceful with her.

Yet, instead of forcing her to have sex with him, with her already agreeable to having sex with him, instead of romancing her, he was taking her. Obviously giving her what she so forbiddingly wanted and so sexually needed, she giggled like a little girl to be the reason of his sexual lust. He kissed her more forcefully and in the way that he did before, he parted her lips with his tongue again.

Reciprocating his incestuous lust, as soon as he kissed her and as soon as she returned his kiss, he slowly slid his hand down the back of his mother's nightgown to cup her round, firm ass in his horny hand. He was feeling his mother's nearly naked ass. He couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's nearly naked ass through her thin nightgown.

When he pulled her to him in that forceful way, he turned and pulled her back on the couch with him. When she fell on top of him, the top of her low-cut nightgown opened to give him a great down-nightgown view of the tops of her full breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage. When she fell on top of him, the back of her short nightgown raised enough for his hand to come in contact with her naked ass. He was touching his mother's naked ass. He couldn't believe he was touching his mother's naked ass.

As if he was her man and she was his woman, his mother was on top of him in the way that he couldn't wait to be on top of her and humping her while making sweet love to her before fucking her hard and fast. The object of his sexual attraction, focused attention, and repressed passion, she had fabulous tits and he couldn't wait to finally see them, touch them, fondle them, and suck them. She had an incredible ass and he couldn't wait to feel it, squeeze it, and slap it.

In the way that he couldn't wait for her to stroke his cock while sucking his cock, he couldn't wait to finger her nipples before sucking her nipples. He couldn't wait to finger while licking his mother's cunt. He couldn't wait to watch her naked breasts bounce up and down and sway side to side as he fucked her hard, long, and fast. Whether in her mouth and/or in her pussy, he couldn't wait to cum in his mother.

As if voluntarily lifting itself in sexual anticipation of him fingering her, when she fell with him on the couch, her short nightgown moved high up enough to give him a sexy view of her blonde, trimmed pussy. She wasn't wearing panties. Obviously, ready for whatever he had on his horny mind, he couldn't believe his mother wasn't wearing panties.

Naked beneath her nightgown, his sign that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, he couldn't believe his mother wasn't wearing panties. She was naked beneath that flimsy nightgown. One, thin piece of satin material prevented him from seeing the entire naked body of the woman of his lustful sexual desire. He couldn't wait to strip off her nightgown. He couldn't wait to get his mother naked. He couldn't wait to touch and feel her everywhere. He couldn't wait to be naked with his mother. He couldn't wait to have sex with his mother.

'Ahoy,' he thought as if he was a pirate ready to have sex with his wench of a woman.

Having seen her white, bikini panties plenty of times before with her flashing him sexy up-skirt peeks, he had never seen such a clear view of her naked pussy before. Other than brief in-between her leg, up-nightgown glimpses in a darkened room of his mother's cunt while cuddling on the couch as they watched a movie together, he had never seen her bare, naked pussy. Now that she was so totally and so nakedly exposed, he stared at her darker patch of pubic hair that was revealed through her sheer nightgown as if he had never seen a woman's pussy before.

Indeed, hers was a special pussy. This was his beloved, Susan's, pussy. This was his mother's cunt. As shocked as he was to French kiss his mother while feeling her through her clothes, he couldn't believe he was seeing flashes of his mother's naked body.

* * * * *

'I saw my mother's cunt. I saw Susan's cunt,' he thought. 'I saw her pussy,' he couldn't believe that he saw her naked pussy. 'She has a beautiful pussy. I love her pussy. I can't wait to finger her pussy. I can't wait to lick her pussy. I can't wait to make love to her pussy. I can't wait to fuck her pussy,' he thought while staring at what he could see of his mother's blonde, trimmed cunt.

James couldn't wait to touch her pussy, cup her pussy, and finger her pussy. If seeing his mother' pussy wasn't enough, just the thought of fingering her pussy sent shivers down his spine. He couldn't wait to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy. Just as he couldn't wait for his mother to suck him, he couldn't wait to eat his mother.

As if he was her longtime lover instead of her best friend and her beloved son, he couldn't wait to make love to her pussy before fucking her pussy. He couldn't wait to give her a vaginal orgasm with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. He couldn't wait to pound her pussy in the mattress while hearing her scream out his name in sexual passion.

'James! God, James! Oh, my God, James! Fuck me, James. Fuck me,' he imagined her screams of sexual passion. 'Fuck Mommy. Make your mother cum. Fuck me harder, James. Fuck me faster. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.'

Kissing and kissing her, French kissing her, he touched her, felt her, and fondled her now where he was forbidden to touch, feel, and fondle her before but had always yearned to touch, feel, and fondle her. Kissing and kissing her, French kissing her, he slid a slow, purposeful hand over her nightgown clad ass and squeezed her buttocks before raising her nightgown high enough to feel her naked backside. He was feeling his mother's naked ass. He couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's naked ass. Having his sexual way with her naked, shapely ass, squeezing her ass and feeling her ass again before slapping her ass, he moved his hand to the front of her.

'Merry Christmas to me. My God, she has such an incredible ass,' he thought. 'I can't believe I'm feeling a forty-year-old ass. Any thirty-year-old woman would love to have my mother's ass. I can't believe I'm about to finger my mother's cunt,' he thought lifting the front of her nightgown to expose her blonde, trimmed pussy to his horny eyes again.

As if her body was his personal playground, his Christmas gift of sexual pleasure given to him by her, he felt her full, nearly naked breasts through her nightgown. First feeling one breast before feeling the other breast, he repeated the process of feeling her breasts again before fingering her nipples. Much to his mother's sexual delight, while kissing her, he pulled, turned, twisted, squeezed, and pinched her erect nipples through her nightgown.

Now beyond eager to see her naked, natural breasts, he always wanted to see her big tits, her round areolas, and her erect nipples. Her sexy nightgown was as if a shroud cloaking a masterpiece painting. As if there was a drumroll of suspense going off in his horny head, he lowered her nightgown straps, first one and then the other. He kissed her exposed shoulders before he kissed the tops of her naked breasts. Then, he slowly pulled her nightgown down to her waist to expose his mother's naked breasts to his horny eyes. He was seeing his mother's naked breasts, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's big tits.

'This is unbelievable,' he thought. 'My mother has amazing tits. She has better tits than Jessica, my ex-girlfriend, who's now my father's new wife and my new stepmom. Maybe because they're my mother's tits but she has the best tits I've ever seen. I love my mother's tits.'

Before even touching them, feeling them, fondling them, and sucking then, he stared at them as if he had never seen naked breasts before. A sight of rare beauty, he couldn't believe his horny, incestuous eyes. These were his mother's naked tits. He was seeing his mother's bare breasts. With her topless now, he feasted his horny eyes on her naked breasts. He couldn't believe she was finally topless before him. He couldn't believe he was finally seeing her big, beautiful breasts. Her tits were amazing.

As if they were something valuably forbidden to touch, feel, and suck, and indeed they were, he touched and felt her breasts before he lowered his head to suck her erect nipples. His sexual fantasy come true, something he thought he'd never get to do, he was sucking his mother's tits. So firm and yet so soft, he couldn't believe he was sucking his mother's tits. He couldn't believe his mother not only allowed him to see her naked breasts but also allowed him to touch, fondle, and suck her naked breasts while fingering her nipples.

Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them between his fingers, he fingered her nipples while sucking her nipples. He sucked her nipples while gently nibbling her nipples. His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe he was finally seeing, touching, and sucking on Susan's big tits while fingering and biting her nipples. A large C cup, small D cup, not too big and not too small, she had beautiful breasts that were as big as they were shapely.

'By far, she has the best tits I've ever seen, touched, felt, fondled, and sucked,' he thought while sucking and fingering her erect nipples. 'I love my mother's big tits. I can't get enough of her big tits. I can't wait to see her tits bouncing and swaying side to side when she's sitting on top of me while fucking me.'

* * * * *

Then, something that he only sexually fantasized of her ever doing, he felt her reach her hand down to feel his erection though his jeans. In the way that he was groping his mother's nearly naked body, his mother was groping him through his clothes. Obviously, his mother wanted his cock as much as he wanted her pussy. When he moved his hand in-between her legs to cup her naked pussy, she stuck her hand down the front of his jeans to feel his cock through his briefs.

'Oh, my God. If it's not enough my mother allowed me to feel her naked ass and naked tits, my Mom is feeling my cock through my jeans.'

She stared down at his clothe prick in the way that he stared at her naked breasts.

"Take off your jeans," she said. "I want to see what you look like in your underwear."

Obediently, he obeyed his mother and removed his jeans. Not a difficult request to respect, he had been wanting to expose himself to his mother as much as he hoped his mother would expose herself to him. As soon as he removed his jeans, she stepped closer to him and felt his stiff prick through his underwear. His mother was feeling his cock through his underwear. He couldn't believe his mother was feeling his erect prick through his underwear.

In the way that he felt her ass through her short skirt and panties when they were making out on the couch earlier, she felt his cock through his underwear now. In the way that he felt her big tits through her blouse and bra and felt her naked breasts now, she fingered and squeezed his erect prick through his underwear. As soon as she touched his prick through his underwear, his cock grew harder. As soon as she touched his prick through his underwear, his cock throbbed and pulsated to her motherly touch.

Not wasting time with more foreplay, she stuck her hand inside his underwear and wrapped her long, manicured fingers around his erect prick. He couldn't believe his mother touched his naked prick. He couldn't believe his mother was holding his naked cock in her hand. He couldn't believe he was finally going to have sex with his mother.

'Oh, my God. My mother wrapped her fingers around my erect prick. My mother is holding my cock in my hand. My mother is fingering the head of my cock while kissing me,' he thought. 'The best Christmas I've ever had, this is unbelievable.'

Obviously, in the way that he couldn't wait to touch and feel her warm, wet pussy, she couldn't wait to touch and feel his hard, erect cock too. Pussy for prick, obviously, he wasn't the only one who wanted to have some hot, sexy, incestuous fun. Jim couldn't believe that his beloved Susan sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Beyond shocked and beyond being sexually excited, he couldn't believe his mother was holding his erect cock in her hand.

'Oh, my God,' he thought when she wrapped her long, manicured fingers around his thick, stiff prick and squeezed.

Continuing to French kiss one another, he fingered his mother's cunt while she fingered the head of her son's cock. Slowly, as if making love to his prick with her soft hand, she slowly stroked his engorged cock with motherly love and incestuous affection. Just as he couldn't believe he was fingering her warm, wet pussy, he couldn't believe she was stroking his hard, erect dick. His sexual fantasy come true, just as he couldn't believe that he was finally masturbating his mother, he couldn't believe she was finally masturbating him.

"Lick me James. Give me an orgasm with your tongue and with your fingers," she said whispering her sexual wishes in his ear while licking and blowing in his ear. "Eat my pussy. Eat your mother's cunt while fingering my cunt. Make me your submissive bitch. Make me your dirty, incestuous whore. Make me your sexy, sexual slave. Use me and abuse me. Make me your cum slut," she said giving him another deep, wet kiss. "Make me cum, James. Make me cum. Give me an oral orgasm. I need to cum."

His kind of woman, he loved it when she talked dirty to him. His kind of woman, he couldn't wait to talk dirty to her. As much as he'd love having sex with her, he couldn't wait to have hot, sexy pillow talk over all the sexy, sexual things they'd do and all the sexy, sexual things they've done. Just as he couldn't wait to fill her beautiful mind with sexual imagery, he couldn't wait for her to fill his horny mind with dirty thoughts. Just as he couldn't wait to fill his mother's pussy with his cock, he couldn't wait to fill her mouth with his prick too.

# # #

Not wearing his Christmas gift very long, she unceremoniously and hurriedly removed her nightgown and his boxer shorts as if the materials were on fire. With them both naked now, they were ablaze by the heat of their sexual flames. Taking him by surprise, not expecting her to remove her nightgown and strip off his shorts so soon, in the way that he stared at her naked body, she stared at his naked body. As if he was recording the naked image of her in his mind, he wished he had a camera. He'd take dozens of sexy cheesecake, naked photos of his mother to masturbate over later while allowing her to take dozens of sexy beefcake photos of him for her to masturbate over later too.

'I can't believe I'm finally seeing my mother naked. I can't believe I'm finally seeing Susan naked. I can't believe I'm having sex with my mother,' he thought while drinking her all in as if he was guzzling a cold beer on a scorching, hot day. 'She's such an extraordinarily beautiful woman, especially for a woman her age. She has such a phenomenal body. I can't believe I'm in the living room naked with my naked mother.'

"You're so stunningly beautiful Susan," he said staring at her before taking her naked body in his arms to kiss her again while reaching his hand down to feel her naked ass. "If I didn't know you were 40-years-old, I'd think you were 22-years-old."

As if he was dreaming this, his sexual fantasy finally realized, when she placed a towel on the couch and sat and leaned back with her legs spread, he knew what she wanted. She wanted him to eat her. She wanted him to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. She wanted him to give her an oral orgasm with his fingers and tongue. He moved between her shapely thighs to lick her already glistening wet, pink pussy. He was eating his mother's cunt. He couldn't believe he was eating his mother's cunt.

Licking her while fingering her, he took sexual control of her beautiful body with the quick laps of his long, wide tongue. Licking her harder and licking her faster while fingering her deeper, he had her squirming in no time. Licking her while fingering her, he never thought this day would ever come that he'd be seeing his mother's cunt never mind eating his mother's cunt. With him wanting only her and no other woman, not a movie star nor a celebrity, he never thought he'd ever be sexually intimate with the woman of his lustful desires.

"Ohhh, James," she said grabbing him by his hair and pulling his head forward. "Ohhh, James. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Lick me faster. Rub me harder. Finger me deeper. Just don't stop," she said already looking as if she was ready to cum.

As if his nose was her surrogate prick or her substitute dildo, she mashed his face in her wet, warm pussy and rubbed her vaginal secretions all over her son's face. As if he was her Christmas Day decoration of sexual lust and incestuous desire, in the way that the Christmas lights glistened on the tree, his face glistened with the warm, sexual wetness of his mother. As much as she obviously loved him licking and fingering her pussy, by the sexual passion that he showed in eating his mother, he loved licking and fingering her too. Squirming and moaning her sexual lust, she returned his sexual passion with every bit of his sexual passion.

"I love licking your pussy, Sue," he said. "I love eating you. I love fingering your cunt," he said following her lead in his dirty talk.

As if she was the aggressive man and he was the submissive woman, she put a heavy hand to the back of his head and pressed his face forward while holding it there. As if she was the horny man and he was the compliant woman, she mashed his mouth and tongue in her cunt in the way that a man would impale a woman's mouth and deep throat her with his prick. As if she was the empowered man and he was the weak woman, she let him know what she wanted and what she wanted was for him to give her an orgasm with his mouth, his tongue, and his fingers.