Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right there. Right there, James. That's it," she said with sexual excitement. "Don't stop. Please don't stop rubbing my clit. Rub my clit harder. Rub my clit faster. Lick me, James. Lick me. Lick me faster. Faster. Lick me harder. Harder. Finger fuck me deeper while rubbing my clit. Deeper. Harder. Faster," she said. "That's it. That's it. Right there. Oh, God! Oh, my God! I'm going to cum. You're going to make me cum," she said tilting back her head and closing her eyes.

Licking her faster, he licked her harder. Finger fucking her deeper, he rubbed her clit faster and harder. He stretched her pussy with his finger to insert his tongue and his finger even deeper in her cunt. Licking and licking her, he continued licking her until his jaw hurt. Yet, taking the pain with the pleasure, he loved eating her cunt.

"Uma, uma, uma," he made noises as if he was chanting instead of eating her pussy. "Uma, uma, uma," he exhaled his sexual desire in her pussy. "Uma, uma, uma," he said while licking her.

Still forcible holding his head in place while pressing his face against her cunt, he let out the sounds that allowed him to breath better while his face was buried in her pussy. An unexpected bonus, his sound effects seemed to sexually excite her. Now really getting into eating her cunt, he reached up his horny hand to feel and fondle her big breasts and finger her erect nipples.

Pulling them, turning them, twisting them, squeezing them, and pinching her big nipples, he fingered one nipple before fingering the other nipple. With him going at her wet pussy as if his tongue was a battery-operated vibrator submerged underwater, it didn't take her long to arch her back and tighten her legs. It didn't take her long to scream out his name. It didn't take her long to have an oral orgasm and cum. Just as it didn't take him long to get her to cum, it didn't take her long to bask in the afterglow of sex.

"James! Oh, God, James! I'm cumming. I'm cumming, James. I'm cumming," she said collapsing as if she had been deflated. "Jesus that was good. That was unbelievable. That was the best oral sex I ever had," she said.

As if she was dead, she remained silently smiling and holding herself until she spoke.

"Wow," he said wiping his face with napkins she had on the coffee table. Reeling in shock, not only had he made out with and seen his beloved Susan naked but also, he had just eaten her pussy. "That was amazing, Sue."

Showing him as much sexual passion as he showed her, she leaned to him to kiss him before collapsing back on the couch again.

"My God, James, that was incredible. It's been so long, too long, since I had sex. It's been so long, too long, since I've had my pussy fingered and licked. It's been so long, too long, since I've had an orgasm. Thank you, James. Thank you for eating my cunt. Thank you for licking my pussy while fingering my pussy," she said. "You've made me so happy on this special day. You've given your mother the best Christmas I ever had."

To be continued...

Please show your appreciation by voting.