All Comments on 'Mom Always Loved Me Best'

by mohawkknight

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AsgardAsgardalmost 20 years ago
Why not go the whole distance?

You made a good start with the story, but if only you had extended it a bit and let the son go the whole distance with his mom, you could have made it first class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
No so fast boy

The background and how the incident takes place is more important than describing the actual sex. You were good at start. All of a sudden it ended up with sex.

mohawkknightmohawkknightalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Author's response...

Re the first comment, it took so long to write that I stopped two-thirds of the way. I hoped for some feedback before continuing, also.

Re the second: I had to cut out a LOT of material that took place over time in the early years because the story was initially rejected for underage sexual content.

Thanks for all comments, positive or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I've come back to read this old, fine story...

...a number of times. Now, I think, it's time for a comment. The gifted writer was in his early 20s when he wrote, which probably accounts for the enthusiasm he shows for really robust motherfucking---Mr. Knight's hot young balls were naturally stimulated by the idea of a boy stuffing his big stiff prick up his own mother's cunt. I think, though, that the mediocre response must have soured the author on hazarding any further contributions. I real pity, because the hero of his tale is an admirable young guy. He went through a phase of practically constant fucking of his mom and blowing his balls up that wonderful hole between his mommy's legs. Now that she's remarried he has to content himself with occasional visits to his mother's mommy-twat. That's okay, though, it's more than most boys get to do (of course they'd LOVE to do LOTS more!). The still young motherfucker's happy, his son-fucked mom is happy. Win-win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bra size

I find it highly improbable that a boy of 18 knows his mother's bra size. This is mentioned in most stories and not only unlikely but also unnecessary

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is a great story by a gifted writer in his early 20s.

I bet MK was hard when he wrote it and probably shot a good healthy load of his own at the end. His hero sure is hard whenever he's around his mother. As he says, "I was sexually insatiable." Mom gets her boy so hard his young cock is practically busting out of his pants. But mother has the solution for her son's problem. It's right there, between her legs, her mommy-hole, the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of. His mother's cunt is always open for business as far as her boy's big cock is concerned. "I fucked my mother or had sex in every room in the house: While she held on to the sink, the basement stairs, both our bedrooms, the shower." Now, is that a loving mother, or what? Not only is his mother's warm wet twat there for her boy but her warm wet mouth as well. "Being out in the sun, watching the tree branches sway in the wind and having your mom sucking your dick is something else!" It sure is, kid. As a young male, his balls are constantly filling and refilling with his semen, and mom's mouth and cunt are perfect receptacles for every drop he's got in hot young balls. How many boys would give anything to have their mother help them out this way? Never having to jerk it again, but whenever they feel the need, just going to mom and sticking their young cock in her mouth or up her cunt and pumping a bit, then letting loose. For lots and lots of boys, who knows probably most of them, that'd be a dream come true. A boy's stiff cock and his mother's wet mouth and cunt--the perfect match.

sp9983sp9983about 4 years ago
2 pages

You should have been more descriptive and made this into 2 pages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous