All Comments on 'Mom and Best Friend Seduce Son'

by Free_Wolf

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
flashgordon562006flashgordon562006about 6 years ago
Nice job

Very good story.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Great story

Good build up, nice job with the twister game. Way to not just jump right into it. Hopefully there will be a follow up to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun story

It does not take costumes and games to seduce most sons. a bit of cleavage and up-skirt gets most lads excited. They are easy prey.

SiodisSiodisabout 6 years ago
Chapter 2?

We going to see more?

bigmg2000bigmg2000about 6 years ago
Great Story

I hope we get another chapter

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

Loved the story. Let's see what happens when Violet moves in! Chapter two, if you p!ease.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
loved the story

great tease at the beginning. extremely erotic. stayed hard the whole story. can't believe this is your first story. EXCELLENT JOB!!!! can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I hope part 2 is in the works. :)

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GOOD READ

Loved it. Maybe because I read the second story first, but this just was so good and sounded like it could possibly happen. Lets see #3 now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent work

You give many writers something for which they can aim. They may not reach your level of quality, but at least they have a target.

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 4 years ago
wow... just wow

That was so intensely filthy, a wonderfully nasty tale, thank you for sharing, xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Nice

I liked this story a LOT! A whole lot of hot sex with just a little humor thrown in to keep things from getting too heavy. I haven’t looked yet but I really hope that there’s a second chapter to this one. If there’s not, there certainly should be. Highest honors, no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super Hot

Love how the friend helps Mother and Son Cum together to unleash their Incestuous Love for each other, holding nothing back!! I want to share this with the Aunt I lust after

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 1 year ago

Absolutely gorgeous story. Filthy, hot, beastial lust felt between all three participants, the heat was palpable. But shot through the carnal escapades of the horny trio was pure love, expressed by words between mother and son, and a beautiful tearful kiss between the ladies.

5 stars from me.

This is a great one. Congrats

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Some adolescent boys to men dream of sex with a woman and those dreams include oral sex. We also think of the first woman we hugged or kissed on the cheek or closed mouth lips. Freud knew this. Rare would a mother have sex with her son, due to sex is surrendering to the male’s desires. The man has to be strong in stature and determination. The younger male then seeks a woman like his mother, he hopes a relative. I feel cougars have daughters the mother subconsciously competes with or dreams of her being the daughter’s avatar in sex. If a young cub understands this he can have the cougar, but needs to be equal in mindset to ease the cougar into the relationship.

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

This was good. HOT. Sexy. And debauched! I'd have lover to grown up in just that kind of a situation.

Some spelling errors - proofread before posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFree_Wolf@Free_Wolf
I write when I have some free time, so apologies for anyone hoping for regular additions to what I hope will be many stories. I spend some time in the chat rooms feel free to send me a pm if you want to chat. A bit more information about me for any interested, I have a varie...