All Comments on 'Mom and Dad'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
thanks for this

it made me cry, i miss my mom everyday, she loved me and supported me when i came out. i am blessed to have a loving dad and family and wish it the same for all. thank u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This was beautiful, thank you.

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingalmost 6 years ago
Great story

My sole complaint was him calling his Dad "Mom".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fostering and adopting are different

My sister in law had a foster daughter for about five years before the adoption went through. It was confusing when you went from saying foster child to adopted, the refer to themselves as guardians. In case you didn’t know, when a child is adopted, they get an amended birth certificate and everything.

Other than that, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very moving

A very moving story as good as the DJ series

heavygravityheavygravityover 5 years ago
Thank you

This is so nicee. Thanks for letting me know about this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You don't know much about the forster system and adoptions, do you? The kid was SIX when his mother put him in the system. Which means that he knew her and most likely loved her. Who in their right mind would ask the boy to call somebody else a "mom" in that situation? Another thing: it is not like his mom lost parental rights through a court or died, she VOLUNTARILY put her son in the system. Which means, that there is absolutely no way anybody else could have adopted the boy. Forster parents - yes, adoptive - absolutely not. And the last thing on the subject: in situation like this CPS try to keep families close and encourages contact with bio parents. In your story there are not only no visits, but no letters, no phone calls - nothing. Mom just disappeared into thin air, here is your new male mom, deal with it, kid.

NRMathisNRMathisover 5 years agoAuthor
About the errors in the story

Yes, I do not know much about the adoptive system or how it works. I also mixed up "fostering" and "adopting." I apologize for that, but my idea was that Dylan never really knew his mother or life outside the shelter. The scenario laid out in this story is unlikely, but I wanted Ethan and Walt to adopt a child, and this seemed a more likely way for two gay men to adopt in 2003-2004. This story is about what happens after, the relationship Dylan forms with his new parents.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 4 years ago
Awesome story!!!

This story was really terrific. I loved it. I was hoping for a continuation of their story. Maybe???

Anyway, ignore what by said. Isn't it a writer's prerogative to create whatever story they want? By obviously has nothing else to do but critique stories on Literotica. That's sad, I'm on Literotica to be swept away by an incredible story written by talented writers, such as yourself. I'm working my way through your list of work. You are a very talented writer. Keep up the great work!!!😁😁😁😁

FosBoydFosBoydover 3 years ago
Love

This Story needs to be read by every parent and potential parent out there. Whether , Gay, or Straight parents need to parent with love. Jesus always has said take care of the Children. Thank You So Much for your kind loving heart. Your parents must be Awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous