Mom and Dad break the seal on taboo Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their down time was spent idly toying with each other's pleasure zones while discussing sex. Jacob admitted a secret he had yet to tell anyone. Janelle demanded to hear the stories of the first time Jacob and Julie experienced with their parents. That ended with the sisters straddling Jacob's thighs and rubbing their pussies to pleasant orgasms on those firm trunks as they gave him a double hand job. Julie applied some body oil to slicken his shaft and his explosion was impressive, the first spurt traveling a couple of feet in the air.

Eventually they were sated and crawled under the covers to sleep. Julie awoke first the next morning just after eight. She slipped on an oversize t-shirt and went downstairs to make coffee.

While it percolated, Julie grabbed her phone and sent her mom a text.

"Mom. Hope you guys had fun. Before you get back here, I thought I needed to let you know. Jacob, Janelle and I spent most of the night fucking. Sorry to be so blunt. Janelle told us she suspected that Jacob, me, you and dad had been fooling around. She kinda seduced Jacob in front of me and it went from there. No need to worry; we had a great time. Love, Jools."

+++

Rob and Lori did indeed have fun. There were five couples and a "plus one" (female) in a suite one of the couples rented. The festivities started shortly after seven and had lasted most of the night. It had been several years since Rob and Lori had participated in a group and returning to that scene had been highly arousing and satisfying.

Lori had her phone on silent as they both wanted to sleep in. When she awoke around 10:30, Rob was still snoring away. She grabbed her phone and noticed the text from Julie. She read it and felt her face flush. "Holy shit," she whispered to herself. She flashed back to that first night with Jacob in the hotel room. She had a quick internal debate about her guilt of instigating her family's journey into taboo sex.

Then she recalled the discussions with Rob about how to handle Janelle and whether to include her in the "family fun." Over the last year or so, Lori had decided that Janelle was mature beyond her years and assumed she had been fooling around with boys and maybe even girls. Lori had never worried about Janelle's judgment. Now she realized their youngest had taken matters into her own hands and that her siblings were willing participants.

After Rob got up and they grabbed a quick breakfast, they started to drive back home. Lori then broke the news to Rob. The shocking news distracted him, and he nearly ran a red light. "Nice, timing, babe," he said. "Next time don't hit me with something like that at an intersection." The news that his kids had staged their own orgy while he and Lori had been similarly engaged stirred his cock.

"So, mother, how are we gonna handle this situation," he asked.

"Let me think about it," Lori answered, a slight smile on her face.

MORE TO COME

12