Mom and Dad break the seal on taboo Pt. 05

Story Info
The final chapter in this family's taboo journey.
5.6k words
4.74
16.3k
30

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(DEAR LIT READERS: Those who have wanted the final chapters, apologies for the lengthy delay. Hope you enjoy the final scenes. For now, I'm choosing to end this saga here. No doubt some of you would like it to continue. I suppose it could, perhaps with the kids bringing home friends from college or perhaps one of the couples Rob and Lori swing with joining in. Perhaps I'll do that at some point. Thanks for reading and for any comments.)

CHAPTER 9

Because Lori personally took the credit/blame for starting her family down the taboo trail, she had been giving a lot of thought to how best to bring Janelle into the mix. The news that the siblings had shared each other made it clear that their sexual desires overcame any issues about being related.

With all three at college, the fall was quiet for the empty nesters. Rob and Lori enjoyed having the house to themselves and they took advantage by fucking in several places they hadn't "christened." They also had several weekends swinging.

Before, during and after their trysts, their arousal spiked with discussions of how they would work Janelle into the taboo relationship. Lori offered ideas and listened to Rob's thoughts, but they dithered and dallied about the best course of action.

Janelle's precociousness solved the "problem."

The family would reunite for Christmas break. Janelle was scheduled to arrive a day before her brother and sister. She arrived a little after noon. The parents and their youngest daughter spent the afternoon catching up on Janelle's first semester.

Dinner time was approaching. "So, after we eat, what's the entertainment for this evening," Janelle asked. "If you two didn't have anything planned, I thought maybe the three of us could finally fuck."

Lori burst out laughing and Rob closed his eyes and shook his head. Janelle just smiled.

"You two," she said. "You know that Jacob and Julie and I had quite a night while you guys were out swinging last summer. Julie told me she texted you. Your three kids have been chatting the last couple of months and wondering if we would be having a real family... holiday."

Her pause before that last word and the way she almost hissed "holiday" made it clear to Lori and Rob that their kids were young adults, not just college students.

Lori finally broke the silence.

"Well, Janelle, your dad and I have had several talks about how we would go about... all this," she said. "I guess there's no use or reason to have a strategy or a plan. I suppose the best way is to just let it happen."

She turned to her husband. "Rob?"

"Holy shit," he said in a quiet voice. "Why not? With you kids all off at college, we've gotten back into swingin' and I think Lori would agree that we're enjoying our sex life more than ever."

Janelle could see the bulge in Rob's slacks. "Yeah, I can tell," she giggled.

Dinner was simple -- salads, veggies, grilled chicken, some wine. The conversation during the meal was perfunctory and the words merely kept them from eating in silence. The parents and the daughter were just killing time until... "after dinner."

Janelle helped Lori clean the table and load the dishwasher.

"Why don't you two head to your bedroom," Janelle said. "I'll meet you there."

A few minutes later, Janelle walked into her parents' bedroom. They were sitting on the bed, kissing.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You two are acting like horny teenagers."

"What's wrong with that," Lori asked with a smile.

"Well, nothing," Janelle said. "I just want two horny parents. Mom, come here. Dad, you just stay right there."

Lori stood up and walked to Janelle, who wrapped her in a big hug. She then kissed her mom, softly at first but then more passionately. Rob could hear their light moans of pleasure; his cock was rock hard.

Janelle then slipped behind Lori, hugging her again while her hands cupped her breasts through her blouse. Lori could feel her daughter's mounds flattened against her back and could tell she was bra-less under her t-shirt.

She then unbuttoned Lori's blouse, tugging it from inside her jeans and pushing it off her shoulders and down. She unsnapped the bra; that followed the blouse to the floor. Janelle's hands then closed on her mom's breasts, softly covering them. Lori's head tilted back on her daughter's shoulder, enjoying how she fondled her mounds.

Janelle then disengaged, stepped next to her mom while pulling her t-shirt up and off. Her firm tits jiggled slightly. Rob's eyes were laser focused on his wife's and his daughter's boobs. Other than Lori's hanging slightly lower, they were practically twins.

The two women turned toward each other and moved so that their breasts touched. They moved against each other, side to side, up and down, their hard nipples bouncing as they rubbed together.

"Fuck, mom, this is SOOOOOO hot," Janelle whispered. Lori could only nod in agreement. Her pussy was twitching as though the nerves in her nipples were directly connected. She spread her legs and ground her crotch against Janelle's sleek thigh.

Janelle's fingers responded by unsnapping and unzipping her mom's jeans, allowing her hand to slip inside her panties. Her fingers encountered a pussy that was dripping with arousal.

The daughter's deft fingers easily slipped between the slick labia and her index finger probed its full length inside Lori's pussy. Her arms went around Janelle in a bear hug.

"Gaaawwddd YESSSS baby, play with my cunny."

Janelle sensed her mom was primed. She had hoped to give her mom a quickie so that she could get fucked by her dad. She slipped a second finger inside Lori's slick, pulsing tunnel and began finger banging her. Her thumb was on the top of her mound and started to rub Lori's clit. Her two fingers and her thumb pinched from the inside and the outside.

Lori's body went rigid, throwing her head back in as she wailed and moaned. "FUUUCCCKKKKK... CUMMMMMING... BAABBBY GURRRLLLL."

Rob had released his throbbing cock that he had stroked watching his wife and his youngest daughter. As Lori humped her crotch against her daughter's hands, Janelle glanced at her dad. Her smile was one of triumph and anticipation.

Janelle pulled her hand free. She licked her wet fingers and then offered them to Lori, who enthusiastically sucked the digits that had delivered such a wonderful orgasm.

"You OK, Mom," Janelle asked in a bit of a mocking tone.

"What the fuck do you think, you little minx?" Lori kissed Janelle deep and hard, their breasts again mashed together.

Janelle pulled away and pushed her shorts down. She wasn't wearing panties. "You two get naked now."

Rob bolted to his feet, yanking off his polo and pushing his jean and boxers down and off. Lori sat on the edge of the bed to skim off her jeans and panties.

Janelle climbed on her parents' king-sized bed. "Dad, after our little show it looks like your cock needs a warm place to hide," she teased.

Rob was quickly prone beside his youngest daughter. He pulled her close, feeling a younger version of his wife's body. They kissed deep and hard, their tongues fighting for space and control. His hand groped her ass, pulling her tight, his erection trapped between their bodies.

Lori propped herself in a sitting position, leaning against the headboard. Her orgasm had left her aroused and being a voyeur as her husband and youngest daughter writhed together allowed her thoughts to drift. The night was young, and the threesome possibilities excited her. Her index finger lightly rubbed her slit, which was still quivering and sensitive.

Rob pushed Janelle to her back. One hand covered a firm tit as his mouth devoured the nipple of the other. Janelle's hand grasped the back of his head, pulling it hard against her tit as her back arched.

His mouth traveled from tit to tit, his lips and tongue pleasuring her stiff buds and leaving them shiny with saliva. Janelle's eyes watched her father feasting on her boobs, moaning and purring at his oral expertise.

Rob knew Janelle was more than ready for his cock, but he wanted their first time to be especially memorable. Watching her pleasure Lori, he had decided that he would eat Janelle's pussy and make her cum, then fuck her before she had fully recovered. That was one of Lori's favorites -- cumming from his oral skills and then having his cock drill her quivering pussy.

Rob started to kiss his way down Janelle's torso and his daughter knew what was happening.

"Mmmmmm, yeah, dad, show me how good you can eat pussy. I wanna big cum from your mouth."

Those words made Rob's body shiver. Lori smiled. "Babe, your father is an expert. I'm gonna be jealous watching him get you off."

Rob asked his wife for a pillow and Janelle lifted her hips so he could slide it under her butt. Her legs were spread, her knees bent, her pussy fully on display. Rob was on his knees, his cock fully erect as his eyes gazed at her lovely mound.

His hands reached to press on each side of your labia, his thumbs lightly tracing along the edges of her slit. Janelle's eyes closed and she let out a long, shuddering breath.

Determined to tease and take his time, Rob's hands and fingertips roamed over her inner thighs and her lower torso. His index finger rubbed her tightly mowed pubic strip. Her hips jerked and rolled as she waited and anticipated.

His finger that had teased her soft fur moved down, lightly skimming over her clit and then continuing over the lips that protected her inner folds. The finger continued south, all the way to her tight starfish where it teasingly prodded.

Janelle's lower body shivered. "You... fucking... tease," she whisper/moaned. Rob and Lori's eyes met, and they exchanged knowing smiles. Many times he had slowly played with her pussy, edging her toward a body-rocking climax.

Rob's thumbs pressed on her labia, pulling them apart, exposing the shiny pink ridges. He moved from his kneeling position, getting prone between her legs, his mouth inches from her pussy. "What does my baby girl want?" he teased.

"PLEASE... EAT MY PUSSY."

His mouth covered her mound, his tongue probing as deep as it could reach. Janelle groaned in delight, her hands reaching to grab his hair and pull his head against her crotch. The slurping sound of a wet tongue pleasing a wet pussy filled the room.

Rob widened his jaws and he sucked her labia, her entire mound deep in his mouth, his teeth lightly gnawing around the edges. "Well, dear, you wanted him to eat your pussy," Lori chuckled.

With a slurping pop, he pulled his mouth free. Her mound was glistening with his saliva and her arousal. His thumbs slid up her slit and pressed on each side of her clit hood. The pink button was fully revealed. Rob's tongue tip lightly teased it before starting to lap it.

Janelle was between exquisite pleasure and anguished arousal. "GAAAHGGHHHH. My clitty... lick it. SOOOOOOO GOOOOODDDD."

Her hips bucked. As Rob's lips and tongue were busy on her clit, he slipped two fingers inside her wet, clinging tunnel. The sudden insertion pushed Janelle to the edge of climax and her moans became throaty. Her hands grasped her breasts, squeezing the mounds and pinching her nipples.

Sucking her clit and finger fucking her, Rob could sense she was close. He curled his fingers and stroked deep, searching for her G-spot. When his finger tip found that sensitive ridge, Janelle's passion exploded.

"FFUCCCCKKKKK... CCCUMMMMINNNGGG... OOOOHHHH GAAAWWWDDD. YES YES YES YESSSSSSS."

Her legs closed around Rob's head, trapping his face and fingers against her quivering mound. Rob's teeth lightly nipped at her clit as his tongue continued whipping that bud. Janelle was writhing and moaning as her orgasm crested and continued for over a minute.

Her legs relaxed and collapsed on the bed. Rob pulled his fingers free with an audible pop and lifted his head, his lower face wet with his daughter's juices. He watched her pussy quivering as it recovered.

Rob crouched between her legs and fisted his cock. It had been awhile since it had felt this stiff. Precum leaked from the knob. He leaned forward and rubbed his purple cock head on Janelle's slit.

She glanced down her body, seeing most of his thick staff poised at her pussy. Her body was still shivering from her orgasm. Then she felt his cock head pushing against her tight rubbery opening. Her head fell back, shaking side to side in a combination of denial and surrender.

Rob's buttocks clenched and hips lurched forward, pushing his cock head inside her slick tunnel. He paused at the pleasure of feeling her snug walls around his knob and the upper half of his staff. He pulled back slightly, then plunged his full length inside her.

Air whooshed from Janelle's lungs and her body arched at the sensation of his thick tool filling. Her dad was fucking her. Her sister's descriptions of being with Rob had been arousing and led to many nights masturbating herself to orgasm. Fresh from its big orgasm, her pussy was overly sensitive and being fucked by her father's wonderful cock was pushing Janelle toward another orgasm.

Her legs curled around Rob's back as she completely surrendered her body. Her hips responded to his fucking motions, encouraging him to pound her hard and deep. She was gurgling, cooing, moaning, unable to express in words her pleasurable arousal.

Rob flashed on his first night in the hotel room with Julie and that fucking Janelle was completing the taboo journey his wife had started with Jacob. Through his slitted eyelids, he saw the mask of lust on Janelle's face. His cock was twitching and he wanted to cum inside his daughter's pussy when she climaxed.

"You're daddy's little slut, aren't you?" he growled. "You been wanting to fuck like this for a long time, haven't you?"

Janelle mewled, her pussy gripping and squeezing his father's rod. His dirty talk was like an electrical current shooting through her body to her crotch.

"GAAAWWWWDDD. FFUCCCCKKK MEEEE DADDDDD. FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER HARD... CUMMMMMINNNNNGGG."

Janelle's slick walls tightened around Rod's cock and he buried it deep with a final lunge. His balls twitched and he felt that familiar feeling of his jizz spurting inside a woman's pussy. His back arched and he growled in pleasure. Stream after stream poured deep in his daughter's cunt.

The hot cock cream and the pulsing of her dad's cock sent Janelle's orgasm soaring. Her heels beat on his back and her fingers clawed the bed covers. Her upper thighs quivered as the muscles spasmed.

Rob disengaged, his still erect cock exiting Jannelle's pussy with a loud plop. It twitched a few times as small spurts of cum landed on her pussy and lower stomach. He sat on his haunches.

"Hollllllyyyyyy shit," Lori said in a low voice. "That was a porno worthy fuck." She had been rubbing her tits and pussy watching and was hot.

She leaned over Janelle's crotch and her tongue lapped up the globs of Rob's jizz and slurped at some of the semen and pussy juice leaking from her hole. Janelle moaned as she felt her mom's soft, wet tongue.

Lori then moved to Janelle's mouth and kissed her deeply as they shared the sexy body fluids. She then broke the kiss and crawled to Rob. Her mouth covered his cock knob and licked the shaft, tasting her daughter's well-fucked pussy. She then got on her knees and kissed him deeply, sharing some of what she'd collected from his dick.

"Mister, you better hope your cock is ready," she said in a sultry voice. "The three of us are gonna spend the night suckin' and fuckin.'"

The trio started by sharing a sensuous shower of sudsy rubbing that lasted over 20 minutes. Refreshed and rehydrated with some cold water from the kitchen, Rob started by mounting his wife with a long doggy fuck. Janelle reclined on the bed and spread her legs so Lori could devour her freshly washed pussy.

Both women climaxed, followed by Rob grabbing his wife's hips for a final deep thrust that buried his quivering cock that spurted ropes of jizz deep in Lori's love tunnel. Both parents rolled to their sides as Rob's cock slipped free. Janelle wasted no time covering Lori's mound with her hungry mouth as her legs straddled his mom's head. Still breathing hard from her climax, Lori pulled her daughter's pussy to her lips.

Rob watched the sexy 69 and stroked his semi-hard staff. His wife and his daughter once again pleasuring each other was restoring his ardor.

Janelle's mouth and lips were plastered on her mom's mound. She was sucking and licking with enthusiasm as she tried to extract as much of her father's semen and her mother's pussy juices as she could. The smacking and slurping and the moans of both women provided a sexy soundtrack.

Their orgasms crested within moments of each other, the cries of pleasure muffled by the pulsating pussies occupying their mouths. Janelle climbed off her mom and then laid down on top of her, their mouths coming together in a suctioning kiss as they shared the liquid products of their coupling.

"Damn, ladies. That was FUCKING HOT," Rob said in a low, strained voice as his hand stroked his full erection.

The women broke their kiss and looked in his direction. Without a word, they disengaged and moved to kneel over his crotch. Their soft, wet mouths started a dual blowjob, licking his rod together and taking turns lapping the sensitive tip and sucking his length inside their oral caverns.

With both of their lips caressing his knob, Lori's tongue tip pushed at the sensitive frenulum on the underside of his penis. Rob's hips bucked upwards, and his stomach muscles quivered as his first spurt fired nearly a foot in the air. That was followed by several strong eruptions. Lori and Janelle each had streaks of cum on their faces that they quickly shared with kisses and licks.

It had been years since Rob had felt so satisfied and drained. His flaccid cock sagged on to his stomach. Lori lightly stroked it.

"Oh, you poor thing." It was clear those words were meant for her husband's cock.

"Another shower?" he asked. "Let's just make it quick. Consider our water bill."

Jacob and Julie were due to arrive the next day. Now that Janelle had "joined" the family, the wife and mother knew that the threesome would grow by two and the sexual combinations would also increase.

CHAPTER 10

It was Friday. Jacob's flight arrived about 45 minutes before Julie's. He waited at the airport for his sister, and they shared an Uber home. They had insisted that their parents didn't to hassle with making an airport run.

When they got home, there were hugs all around. When Jacob full-body hugged his mother for several seconds and then kissed her on the lips for another few seconds, the two sisters and their father exchanged glances and grins.

"Whoa there, tiger," Julie said with a laugh.

Jacob responded: "Missed ya, mom."

"Yeah, we can tell," Janelle teased.

The family went to eat at a favorite restaurant. Food, wine, conversation, and laughter made for several hours of enjoyment. At one point, Lori leaned over to Rob and whispered, "We're so lucky... I love our family."

His hand squeezed her upper thigh near her crotch, causing her to jump slightly. Their kids didn't notice. Rob gave her a quick peck on her cheek. "I know," he whispered, his hot breath on her ear. "And I love our loving family."

When they returned home, everyone agreed that they were tired. Rob and Lori were a bit surprised that their first night together as a "loving" family was going to be chaste. They cuddled and kissed in bed while recounting some of the fun conversation snippets from dinner. Sleep came easily.

Saturday was a chilly and dreary December day. Rob and Lori were up first. Rob made coffee and Lori put out a plate of muffins. The others drifted into the kitchen one by one, with Janelle the last to arrive.

Eventually, everyone drifted into the large den, where Rob had cranked up the fireplace. Rob and Jacob were wearing sweats while Lori, Julie and Janelle were all in warm, comfy robes. The three women were on the couch, the daughters flanking their mom, with the men on recliners.

12