Mom and Dad break the seal on taboo Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, parents, it appears that we now all know each other... in the biblical sense," Julie said.

Rob and Lori were beyond being shocked by anything their kids might say. They just grinned.

"Janelle texted us about her first day back home," she continued. "And the three of us chatted some before we went to bed. I think we should be commended for our restraint. We did consider barging into your room and...

"Having an orgy." "Having a fuck fest." Janelle and Jacob said those words at the same time. Everyone laughed and giggled.

"Well, it does seem like a good day to just stay inside," Rob said.

"And do what, daddy?" Janelle said in a girlish voice.

"Is that a rhetorical question, daughter?" Rob answered in a stern but playful voice.

Janelle and Julie then leaned close to Lori and whispered. Lori's eyes widened and then she smiled devilishly.

"We're fortunate to have two handsome and sexy men in this house," she said. "And while the three of us have all had the pleasure of enjoying your talents, we've never had a chance to compare you.

"Stand up and strip."

The atmosphere in the room suddenly went from playful chatter to sexual excitement. Lori put her arms around her daughters, and they cuddled close to her, each softly kissing her cheeks while keeping their eyes on their father and brother.

Jacob looked at his dad, raised his eyebrows and shrugged. He got to his feet, pulled his sweatshirt up and off and tossed it on the floor. His thumbs went into the waistband of his sweats, pushing them down his hips and legs. His hard cock bobbed.

"Yay, Jacob," Julie mock-cheered.

Rob stood up and followed his son in stripping off his sweats. His cock was semi-erect.

"Stand next to each other," Lori said in a low voice.

It was obvious they were father and son. Jacob was just a bit taller, Rob's body was a bit thicker. Jacob had continued the workout routine he had started when he played lacrosse, so his pecs were more defined.

The biggest difference was that Jacob had no pubic hair. His pelvis and scrotum were bare and smooth.

Lori felt a tingle between her legs when she noticed. "Jacob, when did you start getting Brazilians," she said with a giggle.

"It's laser removal, mom," he said. "First time I tried waxing. Ouch... My friends at college said the girls loved licking when it's smooth."

"What about the guys?" Julie chimed in. Then she turned to Lori. "Mom, you'd be surprised how much college guys enjoy sucking each other."

Janelle chimed in: "Yeah, college sex is pretty wild. It's kinda free-for-all sometimes."

Lori could feel her pussy tingling and growing moist. Her mind envisioned her daughters and her son engaged in group sex, with everyone doing everythin. Her eyes were staring on the cocks of her husband and her son.

"Stroke each other's cocks."

"WHAT?" Rob felt his cock twitch and his breathing increase, but he was shocked at the suggestion.

"C'mon dear, you've seen other guys together when we've been swinging," Lori said, her voice husky with lust. "I know you've never been into guys, but we've all been doing a lot of... experimenting."

Rob was frozen, his eyes staring at his wife and his daughters cuddled on the couch. Then he felt a strong hand gripping his rod.

"It's OK dad, chill," Jacob said. "Janelle is right about college sex. My guy friends are shaved or lasered because we don't like pubes in our mouth."

Rob turned to look at his son. "You've sucked cock?" Saying those words sent a shiver up his spine.

"Yeah, a few. The girls get crazy hot watching us. It's just a different kind of foreplay."

Jacob's hand was firm as it squeezed his dad's staff, then began stroking it. His fingers rubbed over the knob, producing a gush of precum.

"Rob?" Lori's voice was more demanding than questioning.

Her husband looked down at his son's jutting erection. It was like looking at a copy of his cock. His hand reached and gripped the appendage, rubbing his hand back and forth.

Janelle untied her robe and shrugged it off her shoulders. "Gettin' kinda warm in here," she muttered. Julie and Lori nodded and did the same, their robes bunched around their waists. The sisters were wearing t-shirts while Lori wore a long-sleeve sleep shirt.

They watched the men stroking each other's cocks. "That is so fucking hot," Lori whispered.

"And I'm so fucking horny," Julie responded. Her hand was rubbing her mound through her panties.

Both men's eyes were closed as they languidly stroked each other's erections. Jacob opened his eyes and reached his free hand to tickle his dad's nearest nipple. Rob's eyes popped open.

"Jeeezzzzus," he whispered. Lori had occasionally licked and sucked his nipples and he did enjoy the sensation. He shivered in pleasure.

"Do mine."

Rob's free hand moved toward his son's chest, his index finger teasing the nearest hard nub.

Lori was transfixed and was so aroused she felt like she could have a small orgasm at any moment.

"OK, enough of that," she said in a firm voice. "Bedroom. Now."

Rob was happy to break from his homoerotic session with his son. The two men moved quickly to the stairs and up to the master bedroom. The women followed. Once they arrived in the room, their robes, shirts and panties were quickly tossed aside. Lori pulled the covers and the top sheet down off the foot of the bed.

"I want dad's cock," Julie announced. "It's been too long since we've fucked."

"And I want Jacob," his mom said as she walked to her son and gave him a hug.

"Aw, what about me," Janelle said in a little-girl voice as she displayed a put-on sad face.

Lori pushed Jacob on the bed. "On your back. I wanna ride you like I did our first time... Janelle, sit on his face. Smother him with your hot cunt."

All five family members were highly aroused. Rob moved Julie to the bed, positioning her so her hips were on the edge. He grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs back and apart, fully displaying her quivering pussy mound.

"Gawd, girl, I wanna fuck you so bad."

Julie grabbed her ankles, keeping her legs splayed. "Gimme that hard cock. Fuck me like a slut."

Jacob was on his back, his cock stiff as a flagpole. Lori mounted him, her labia spreading as she lowered herself on his quivering cock head. Jacob's eyes narrowed as he watched his mom's furrow slowly engulf his prick. His vision was soon blocked as Janele straddled his face. She wiggled her hips as her pussy lips kissed his lips.

"Eat me good, big bro. I'm gonna smother you with my kitty."

Mom and daughter, facing each other, made eye contact and smiled. They leaned toward each other, their mouths plastered together as their lips probed. Lori started humping up and down as Janelle ground her hips against Jacob's face.

Rob's cock penetrated Julie in one lunge, the air whooshing out of her lungs. His hands mashed her tits, grounding her mounds against her chest, her hard nipples flattening against his palms. "Fuck you like a slut? Is that what you said?"

"YESSSSS," she hissed.

His hips rocked back and forth, driving his cock hard and deep, rocking her body. After several thrusts, he impaled her pussy and left his cock buried. Then, he slowly, teasingly withdrew it until his cock head popped free. Her mound trembled.

"UGHHHAHHHH," she moaned. "Teasing me."

He answered by fisting the base of his cock and slapping her wet pussy with the shaft. Small drops of her pussy juice splashed against her inner thighs as he beat his meat against her mound.

Julie's head tossed back and forth as she babbled incoherently. Her hands were tightly locked around her ankles, keeping herself wide and vulnerable. Rob then pushed his cock knob against her exposed clit, rubbing her button with his sensitive tip. Then he dragged his cock the length of her slit until it pushed against her perineum. The cock teasing was too much.

"GAAAAWWDDD FFFUUUUCKKKK... CUMMMMMMMMING." Julie's back arched and her hips lurched upward.

Lori and Janelle had broken their kiss, their eyes drawn to the couple. The mom and daughter clutched at each other's breasts, flicking and squeezing the hard nipples and soft flesh as they watched Rob tease Julie to an orgasm. Lori's humping on Jacob's cock increased and Janelle was shivering as his tongue and lips maneuvered to pleasure the pussy clasped against his mouth.

"Holy fuck," Janelle whispered. "Dad can be so bad."

Lori nodded her head as her hand moved to tease her clit. Jacob's cock was filling her as she fucked it and watching Rob and Julie enjoy each other in such a passionate manner was lifting her toward a climax. Jacob's hips started thrusting as he countered is mom's movements on his cock.

Rob looked at Julie's pussy, which was twitching as her climax began to subside. His thumbs pried her labia wide apart, and his cock probed and then entered her with another deep, hard stroke.

Julie wailed. "AAHHHHH... STILLLLL SENNNNSSSSIIITTIVVVE. GAAAWWDDD, YESSSSSSS. FILL ME AGAIN WITH THAT HARD COCK."

Rob hooked his elbows behind Julie's knees, allowing her to release her ankles. Her arms flopped back on the bed. From his standing position, he was able to put all of his power into his fucking motions. He pounded her fast, hard and deep, his crotch colliding with hers. Julie's breasts bounced back and forth as her body was pounded.

Rob was literally seeing red he was so aroused. He had rarely felt this primal, so animalistic when fucking any woman. Julie's request to be fucked like a slut had lit a fuse that was going to produce an explosion.

Lori was reaching her climax and watching her husband fuck his daughter so passionately was pushing buttons she didn't know she had. Her family was incestuous. It was a loving family that was now a fucking family.

As she ground on her son's cock, her slick pussy walls clutching his staff, her voice was hoarse with passion. "Fuck her hard, dear. Make her cum again. Full her pussy with your cum"

Rob embedded is cock and it began to spurt hot ropes of cum deep inside Julie's pussy. Her mouth was gasping like a fish out of water, moaning and groaning as her second orgasm crested as her dad's cock cream flooded her.

Jacob could hear all that was happening, and he was nearing the point of no return. His tongue flattened against his sister's clit. He gripped her firm ass cheeks and his index finger probed her puckered star fish.

"AAAIIIYYEEAAAA FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCKKKKK. JAAAACCOOOBBBB. GAWD." Janelle's hips pushed against her brother's face so hard he thought he was being smothered.

Lori yelped as Jacob's cock began spurting his hot cream deep inside her. That triggered her orgasm as she sat down hard on his crotch, burying his spurting rod as deep as she could.

Rob's cock withdrew and it was still firing. Spurt after spurt landed on Julie's mound, her lower stomach. Rob's ass clenched as his powerful orgasm shook him to his core. He had deposited several loads inside her and he was surprised he was still gushing.

He released Julie's legs and they flopped free, her feet landing on the floor. He climbed on the bed and straddled her chest, his semi-hard cock inches from her mouth. "Lick it clean, you sexy little slut." Julie shivered, partly from the aftershocks of her orgasm and partly because her dad was still role playing.

Lori rolled off Jacob and laid on the bed, watching Julie's lips and tongue service her husband's prick.

Janelle leaned forward. Her mouth covered his knob, tasting her mom's pussy and encouraging a few small after spurts of his semen.

"This is absolutely, fucking amazing," Rob thought as he looked at his well-fucked wife and his youngest daughter mouthing his son's cock. His family was now fully incestuous, and a shiver ran down his spine at the realization. He pulled his cock from Julie's mouth and dismounted, moving to take Lori in his arms.

They kissed softly, then deeply and familiarly, their bodies hugging tightly.

When they ended the kiss, Lori looked at Rob.

"Look what we've done," she said with a smile.

"Hey, you started it." He smacked her ass playfully.

"Babe, I've never been happier," she said in a whisper.

Julie and Janelle were kneeling, flanking Jacob who was also on his knees. The three young adults lovingly looked at their parents. Jacob's cock was erect, his sisters stroking it. The upcoming holidays together was certain to be full of togetherness and orgasms.

12