All Comments on 'Mom and Dad break the seal on taboo'

by WillRightForSex

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Looking forward to the next installment...

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
The Best I've Read In a long Time

Thanks for taking the time to share your imagination. I enjoyed your story and I like your writing style - short paragraphs make a quick and exciting read.

The mistakes, however, did take me 'out' of the story a couple of times, so I suggest you use a proof reader.

To improve the next chapter, try and generate some sexual tension. In this chapter both incestuous couples just had sex without any seduction/sense of taboo busting nervousness. Add some tension and make the next chapter even more exciting.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Great read

Love this story. Can’t wait for chapter 2. Hope the whole family gets together

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story

Good story. Very hot. Looking forward to reading more

VikingboyVikingboyover 4 years ago
Nice beginning

Keep going with the plot. There are lots of permutations to work through. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I would loved to fuck mom and sister in front of dad and brother!! here is my e-mail alleork77628@yahoo.com please respond back with full name location and dare to send me your text number?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Hot! The m/s tryst was especially hot. Can't wait for the next episode. Maybe bring in some of the parents' old swinging partners,who in turn seduce their kids. Plenty of potential here for foursomes and more!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 4 years ago

Whole fam-damily sex. I love these stories.

This is excellent!

lantern04lantern04over 4 years ago
Excellent start.

I would really love to see more of this story. Perhaps brother and sister enjoy each other too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed

A very enjoyable start. I will be looking forward to additional chapters.

DarksexyfunDarksexyfunover 4 years ago
So good!

Do write more. Can’t wait to hear how the family dynamics blossom!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I love the story of the mom and son. When the dad and daughter started out a little forced, I wasn't so sure about that though I eventually came around. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

How about some mm - father son - action?

txcrackertxcrackerover 4 years ago
Really Good !

Really Good ! 5*s

Thanks for the great read !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rape your daughter?

I don't think so!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Want more

We enjoyed the story but would like it better if he had not pulled out .

She should have felt him blast in her for the first time .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It started so strong

Loved the mom/son. Had to stop when dad started raping his daughter. And yes, if she is resisting it's rape. If she non consenting, it's rape. It doesn't matter if she gets into it in the end, I was uncomfortable enough to not find out.

Brandon074Brandon074over 4 years ago
Fantastic!!!! 5 stars

Would love to see some mom/daughter fun especially if a strap-on dildo is involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
started really strong but forcing daughter is definitely WRONG!

mom/son was good, but the dad/daughter was way too much like he forced himself on her.

ezromeoezromeoover 4 years ago

Damn that was hot! I hope there is more to cum!

KansasFunKansasFunover 4 years ago

Very very hot!! Lucky family and great fantasy!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
enjoyed the story.

Your story was totally hot. Although like others I felt uncomfortable with the dad/daughter portion. I look forward to the next installment though. There are a lot of directions you can take this awesome story.

becky78becky78almost 4 years ago

That was incredibly hot! Thanks for the sweet release...... Can't wait to read more.

dirtyincestgirl2020dirtyincestgirl2020over 3 years ago
ultimate fantasy

I can't help but dream of this someday.... one big loving sexual family... unf nothing turns me on more.... except.... lol I mean there's a few other things that get my juices flowing

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 3 years ago

I love the story. It’s always so beautiful when a mom and son make love. Still better is when they make babies. Also a daughter father having babies together is great. 😍

johnb110johnb110over 3 years ago

Loved the start but stopped reading when the dad started drugging his daughter with alcohol & weed and forcing himself on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved the story, it was so hot and I'm sure the next part will be great too. Nothing like a loving family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
He raped his daughter! No further comment!

He did not seduce her...

He raped his daughter! No further comment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Non-consensual - rape

Inappropriate. A celebration of rape.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Only **4** stars (lower case)-author's use of profanity was seriously off-putting...

I AM not opposed to swearing...BLASPHEMY, on the other hand...not so much. That kind of language, in a setting like this, seriously detracts from the tone and set of the story. It also shows a lack of imagination on the part of the author.

2nd'ly-father borderline rapes his daughter...when this was supposed to be a loving/❤ caring/sharing time for them...kinda like mom & son was...DID NOT CARE FOR THE FORCE USED, at least the first time out...maybe later, if daughter turns out to be in the mood for that kind of play...

Will see how Chapter 2 plays out...??😒😨

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meh!

Bill S.

Talius14Talius14almost 2 years ago

Rape is never okay. You completely screwed a good story up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With all of their swinging, and fucking around, Why hasn't Rob gotten a vasectomy? AND his wife gotten her tubes tied?

I had my cip job at age 18... after a girl trapped me into marriage with the od "I'm pregnant" lie. I was 17...almost 18 at the time. She was 12 years older than me...and a great fuck, but that's not much to base a marriage on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@MADDOGINTEXAS

If you are worried about your bullshit religious sensibilities being sullied, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON THIS SITE!!!!

It's hypocrites like you, after a lot of reading, meditation and research, I concluded that my best course of action was ATHEISM.

TwoferoneTwoferoneover 1 year ago

Man fuck all the haters. Its a fantasy story. Dont like it? If it eas my stories you were criticizing i would tell you to fuck off and then go write a lit completly steeped in blasphemy and forced sex under the incest/taboo category about a Goddamned Guy named Jesus who fucks his "virgin" mom Mary in the ass and the residual creampie drips into her pussy and gets her pregnant. Goddamnit! Thats a hot idea for Gods sake! Maybe the Holy Trinity will have a threesome and find out once and for all what "holy" really means!

WillRightForSexWillRightForSexover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks. I think(?) :)

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Tit is one breast, tits are both on a single female, titties are all tits on multiple females!

Kathryn89Kathryn89about 1 year ago

Loved this one, especially the urgency of their coupling and the complete lack of foresight to where he had to pull out to be safe.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

Very hot. It would not take but a few words to address birth control for the daughter. Since the parents are “educating” the son and daughter this should be a part of that. And then on to the fucking!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great start. Please have someone proofread your stories before you submit them. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mom and have three kids. They are old enough to commit to EFFECTIVE birth control-- tubes tied for mom and a vasectomy for dad.

Women LOVE to feel my cum blasting their cunts {I had a vasectomy at 18}. A very Bi woman enjoyed licking and sucking in a 69. AND her and her partner cleaned each other up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillRightForSex@WillRightForSex
I'm John. My screen name is an epic fail. :) It's a poor intent on a word play. I'm a writer and I used a homophone (write/right). I'm 69 years old and in a sexless marriage. It's exciting to meet and chat with engaging women here on Lit. I love porn and adult stories. I have ...