Mom and Dad like College Boys

Story Info
Having fun with college boys.
5.3k words
4.64
27.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Note: This story involves Bi-curious men, M/M, and MFM sexual situations, all persons are over the age of 18.

***************************

"Come on man, you're full of it," Jacob told his friend Greg as they sat in Greg's room playing video games. "There is no way that your Mom has sucked your dick."

"I swear she did, and then she climbed on top of me and rode my cock."

"Yeah right, and my sexy as fuck sister will suck my dick too," Jacob replied not believing him.

Greg and Jacob his best friend since 5th grade and dorm mate at college, were home for the Christmas holidays. They shared everything, and in the last few months at school they had both come out as bisexual.

"And she's my adopted Mom so that doesn't count," Greg said reaching inside of his sweat pants and stroking his cock, "mmm I sure could use a nice hot, wet mouth on my cock." Greg said glancing over at Jacob. "Your sister just might suck your cock, if you ask her."

"I don't think so, right now," Jacob said sliding off of his chair and moving over between Greg's legs, "I'd rather suck your dick." Jacob helped Greg tug his sweat pants down, and Greg's fully erect hard throbbing cock sprang into view. "Mmm, all ready for me aren't you?"

"Always, now get sucking," Greg told him, pulling his sweat pants all the way off.

Jacob reached out for Greg's cock, looking up at Greg he licked his lips, feeling his mouth water at the thought of sucking his bi lover's cock.

"Ahh, yes, yes." Greg moaned when he felt Jacob's tongue slowly side up and down his shaft, "lick it."

"Ummm,mmmm, so good," Jacob murmured, licking the length of Greg's 8-inch dick.

Jacob felt his own cock twitch in his jeans, he would give anything to get fucked by Greg. He loved the feeling of Greg eating his ass, then lubing his tight hole and sliding his cock deep inside of him. Up and down, swirling his tongue all over Greg's cock and balls, Greg grabbed him by his hair and forced his mouth down on his cock.

"Do it, suck my cock good, "Greg moaned, "if you're really good I might even fuck that tight ass of yours."

Those words were all of the encouragement that Jacob needed. He went back and forth from sucking and deep throating Greg's dick to licking and sucking his balls.

Sucking harder and with more pressure on Greg's cock the more turned on Jacob was getting. He couldn't wait until Greg sucked his cock or better yet fucked his ass.

Jacob was a cock lover, and he couldn't get enough of Greg's dick. Jacob pulled away from Greg and looked up at him, gasping for air, "Fuck my mouth, fuck it the way that you know I like it."

Greg grabbed Jacob by the back of his head and forced his cock into his friend's mouth, moaning and grunting he fucked Jacob's talented mouth.

From down the hall in his parent's room, Greg could hear the sounds of his Dad, Ted moaning loudly, telling his wife Patti to suck his cock. "Fuck yes, ahh, suck me."

In Ted and Patti's room...

Patti did as she was told, she really had no choice. She was lying on the bed with her head hanging off of the side and Ted was standing above her fucking her mouth.

He would never hurt her and besides, he knew it was things like that really turned her on.

"That's my girl, yes oh fuck yes," he groaned pushing his cock deeper into her mouth, in and out he fucked her making her gag. Reaching for her tits, he saw how hard and erect her nipples were, grabbing each one between his fingers he gently pinched them, the more pressure she put on his cock in her mouth the harder he pinched and twisted her nipples.

Ted could see the lust in her eyes, he knew she loved being used this way. "Take it, take my cock deep my love, ah, fuck."

Down the hall Jacob was in heaven, sucking Greg's hard dick, tasting precum, stroking his big balls. The feeling of Greg fucking his mouth was making his own cock rock hard. He let Greg's cock slip from his mouth and he quickly stood up and stripped naked. He noticed the door was open, "You want me to shut the door?"

"Naw, my parents are in their own little world right now, they can't hear us."

Greg said, grabbing Jacob's hand and pulling him back down between his spread legs. "Be a good cock sucker and you might get my cock."

Jacob went back to sucking Greg off, feeling Greg holding his head tight between his hands and fucking his mouth deeper and harder. He could tell Greg was getting ready to cum just by the way Greg was moaning, begging Jacob to make him cum.

"Oh do it, suck that dick and take my cum," Greg groaned loudly, feeling that point of

no return, he knew he would cum very soon. "Ummmm, awww fuck!! Take it!!!" Greg almost screamed holding Jacob down on his cock, feeling spurt after strong spurt of cum fills his friend's mouth. "Swallow it, swallow it all," Greg demanded, watching Jacob swallow his load.

Swallowing as much as he could Jacob took Greg's load, pulling away from Greg's still hard cock, Jacob licked his lips. "Fuck! Oh god, that was so good," Jacob gasped looking at Greg, panting and out of breath.

Greg sat there and leaned his head on the back of the chair trying to calm down and he could hear his parents. "Mom must be giving my Dad one hell of a fuck for him to be getting that loud."

"Are they always that loud?"

"Oh hell that's nothing, you should hear them when they have their bi friends over for a get-together in the playroom." Greg explained, "come on," Greg said getting up.

"Where are we goin'?" Jacob started to put his jeans back on.

"You don't have to wear clothes either," Greg said leading Jacob out the door.

Jacob shrugged his shoulders and followed Greg. "we're gonna watch my Mom and Dad fuck."

"Ooohhh, yes baby harder do it fuck that pussy harder," Patti begged as Ted leaned over her, still pinching her nipples with one hand and finger fucking her pussy with the other. Lying sideways on the bed and he had restrained her so that she couldn't move or touch him. She couldn't lie still, trying to move against the leather straps that held her. Patti took Ted's dick back into her mouth, sucking him greedily. She could never get enough.

Ted looked up and saw Greg and Jacob standing in the doorway, "Come on in, it's okay." Ted noticed that Greg had a semi-hard dick and Jacob had a throbbing erection. "Join the fun, I'm in the mood for some cock tonight."

"That's what I was hoping for Dad, that all of us could play," Greg said walking over to his Mom. "Jacob doesn't believe that you've sucked my cock and fucked me, Mom."

"Mmmm, oh yes I have," she said looking at all three men. "Ahh, oh fuck baby I am so close," Patti moaned as Ted continued to finger fuck her as hard as he could, her pussy was tight as always and soaked, her juices soaked Ted's fingers.

Patti humped her pussy against Ted's hand trying to get his fingers even deeper inside of her.

"Gonna make you cum," Ted said watching her, seeing the look of pure pleasure on her face, he did love to see her enjoy herself, "tight wet, pussy, mmmm, cum for me," he growled at her turning his fingers up inside of her hitting her G-spot, he felt her tighten her pussy around his fingers. "Cum for me baby, do it, get loud show me you love getting fucked." Ted said slamming her as hard as he could.

"Oh god, Ummm, fuck, gonna cum so good," Patti moaned as her climax hit her, Ted held her to the bed fucking her through her climax. "Cumming, oh fuck

me," she begged him, shaking and moaning she came hard. Patti laid there and closed her eyes, her whole body was tingling and she watched Ted lick her pussy juice from his fingers.

"Mmmm, "Ted leaned down and kissed her tenderly, gently he helped her turn around on the bed and get comfortable. "are you cold honey?" he asked noticing she was shivering.

"A little," she whispered, "so have you two been having fun?" she asked Greg and Jacob.

"Yes ma'am."

"Jacob you're standing here naked you don't have to call me ma'am," she said with a laugh. "I see you're both horny." Ted walked over to her and covered her with a blanket. "Thank you, honey," she looked at Jacob's throbbing cock and licked her lips, once she rested for a few minutes she was sure she would be ready to go again, "come closer Jacob," she told him reaching out for his dick.

Jacob moved closer to her and watched as she reached for his throbbing cock.

"Mmm," he said looking at her as she stroked him, it felt good to have someone else stroke his cock he thought. Looking over he saw Greg down on his knees in front of his Dad, licking Ted's balls, "Fuck, do it Greg suck his balls." Jacob said mesmerized

by what he was seeing and feeling as Patti leaned closer to Jacob and licked a drop of precum from the head of his cock.

"I just love nice hard dick," she said looking over at her husband and son, "make Dad feel really good Greg," she slid off of the bed onto the floor on her knees. "Fuck my mouth, but don't cum." she told Jacob looking up at him.

Ted was in heaven with his son licking and sucking gently on his balls, feeling Greg stroking his cock at the same time. "Oh yeah, you are good son."

"I learned from the best."

"Yeah your mother," Ted said glancing over at his wife on the floor on her knees and sucking Jacob's cock.

Jacob put his hands in Patti's long hair and pushed his cock into her mouth, she was being a tease and he couldn't stand it anymore. "Suck my dick," he tells her watching Greg taking his Dad's cock in and out of his mouth.

Patti and Greg continued to lick and suck Ted and Jacob's cocks. Patti took Jacob's cock as deep in her mouth as she could, tasting precum she pulled her mouth off of his cock.

"Oh fuck don't stop," Jacob said in frustration, "I need to cum."

"Umm, looks like Greg needs to cum too," she said noticing that her son had another hard-on. "I would love to watch Ted suck you both." she got up off of the floor and sat down on the end of the bed where Ted stood. "Baby, wouldn't you like to suck these two hard dicks?"

"Oh yeah I sure would," Ted said pulling his cock from his son's mouth.

"Now, get where Mom can see everything," Patti said sitting down on the end of the bed. "Boys, stand right here so that Dad can sit down on the bed."

Ted sat next to his wife on the end of the bed and both boys stood in front of him.

Ted reached out grasping a cock in each hand, stroking them, "Ummm, hard cocks for Dad." He leaned over and kissed his wife tenderly.

"Save some for Mom," Patti said watching, she reached up and pinched and tugged on her hard nipples.

Ted continued to stroke the two hard dicks, his mouth watering at the thought of sucking Jacob's throbbing cock, as well as his son's cock. Leaning in Ted finally took Jacob's cock into his mouth. Moaning at the taste and the feeling of a nice young

dick. Ted swirled his tongue all over the head, flicking his tongue over it. "Mmmm, " he moaned tasting precum. Ted let Jacob's cock slip from his mouth and he looked at Jacob, " nice tasty cock."

Jacob, watched as Ted licked and nibbled his throbbing dick, Ted gently stroked and massaged Jacob's balls. Hearing Ted moaning as he sucked Jacob's ready-to-explode cock. Jacob grabbed Ted by his head and pushed his cock deeper into

into the older man's mouth. "Yeah, oh fuck yeah, do it take my cock." Jacob moaned loudly.

"Aww, yes Mom, oh fuck yeah," Greg said, sliding his rock-hard cock into his mother's mouth. Grabbing her by her long hair, he knew she got so hot and turned on when someone held her head and fucked her mouth. "Can I fuck you Mom, please?"

Greg asked watching her taking his cock in and out of his mouth. He was the luckiest guy in the world he thought his parents both sucking cock and enjoying it.

Patti pulled away from her son's cock and looked up at him, "I'm hoping I get fucked by all three of you tonight," she said stroking his balls. "Ummm, yeah do it baby suck Jacob's dick," she told Ted giving him encouragement. She sure did like to watch her husband in action. She felt her pussy throb with the thought of getting fucked hard.

Ted could feel Jacob's cock throb and get even harder in his mouth, he knew if he didn't stop Jacob would soon fill his mouth with cum. Ted wanted to taste Jacob's

cum just not yet, he wanted the fun to last. He let that young, hard dick slide from his mouth. "Fuck your precum taste great,"

"Fuck, I was so close, a few more minutes, and I would have blown my load in your mouth," Jacob said, feeling a bit frustrated. "Suck your son's cock," he told Patti watching her as she expertly licked and sucked Greg's dick. "Greg, you are one lucky guy having your Mom and Dad both to suck you off."

Patti was moaning around the cock in her mouth, feeling its hardness, tasting precum had her own juices flowing. She wanted to feel a hard cock pounding into her pussy and maybe even her ass tonight. She continued to moan and lick and suck her son's cock.

"Oh Mom, yeah suck me," Greg moaned holding her by the back of her head and fucking her mouth. grunting and slamming his cock deeper into her mouth he made her gag. "sorry Mom," he said never wanting to hurt her.

"Say, how would you boys like to fuck your Mom," Ted asked, really wanting to watch his horny wife taking two cocks at once.

"Oh yes, " Patti agreed, wanting to feel a hard cock in her pussy. "I have an idea," she said looking at all three of them.

"Uh-oh, Mom's got an idea," Greg said with a chuckle, he knew how wild his Mom's imagination could be.

"Oh I think you might like this one," she said looking at her son. "I want a DP."

"You mean get fucked by two cocks at once?"

"Exactly," she said reaching out and stroking Greg's and Jacob's cocks at the

same time. "Two hard dicks in both of my holes, my pussy, and my ass."

"That would be hot honey, " Ted said liking the idea of her taking a cock in her pussy and one in her ass. Ted got up and moved the video camera and tripod closer to the bed, "you boys don't mind if we film do you?"

"Mmmm, now Jacob," Patti said instructing him, "Come up here on the bed and lie down and get comfortable."

Jacob did as she asked getting on the bed and lying down, Patti turned around between his spread legs and reached for his cock. Leaning down she took his member into her mouth. Sucking on him, making sure he was good and wet, she felt her pussy throb. "Make sure you get some closeups, honey," she said to Ted, when she watched the video later she wanted to be able to see everything.

"Oh I will," he said feeling his dick throb and leak precum, rubbing his hand over his cock he scooped his precum on his fingers, "taste," he said offering his precum to his son.

"Ummm, yummy." Greg said after licking the precum from his Dad's fingers.

Greg stroked his own cock, anticipating fucking his Mom.

"Just relax and enjoy yourself," Patti said moving up and over Jacob, straddling his crotch she reached for his cock. "Mmmm," she moaned rubbing the head of his cock across her hot, wet pussy, "I'm so fucking horny," she said looking Jacob right in the eyes, he reached for her tits.

"Take my cock," Jacob said, wanting to feel her slide down on his cock, he had been told how tight she was and how wet she would get. Gently he squeezed her tits, pinching her nipples. "Ride my dick," he told her feeling his cock throb.

Not saying a word, Patti gently grasped his cock and slid it inside of her pussy an inch at a time. She knew she was being a tease, in and out she slid up and down on his cock. "Fuck yes," she groaned when Jacob finally grabbed her by her hips and hold her tight pushing his cock into her pussy to the hilt. "fuck me good," she told the young man, almost daring him to fuck her hard.

"Give it to her hard," Greg said knowing his Mom loved a good deep hard fuck.

"Don't worry about hurting her she can take it," Ted said making sure he was getting a close-up shot from behind of Jacob's cock sliding into his wife's slit. "Yeah, baby ride his dick," Ted said encouraging her. He did love to see her enjoy herself and by the sounds of her moans, she was having a good time.

"Oohh, yes," she almost hissed, "fuck me," she said feeling his cock slamming into her hole. "I need more cock," she said glancing back at Greg, who was watching intently stroking his cock.

"Fuck her Jacob," Greg said watching his lover's cock sliding into his Mom's hot pussy. "Fuck her pussy like you fuck my ass."

Ted suspected that Greg and Jacob were lovers, which he had no problem with.

Glancing over Ted watched Jacob take one of Paqtti's hard nipples into his mouth and suck on it, "she loves to have her nipples nibbled on, drives her wild."

"Ummm, oh Jacob fuck me." she moaned loudly looking at her husband,

"so fucking horny," she said riding Jacob's cock.

Ted stroked his cock, watching his wife taking that dick in her pussy.

"Ride him, baby," he encouraged her. He had always enjoyed watching

her getting fucked.

Making sure he had a good angle on the camera he moved closer to the bed, he needed to feel her mouth on his dick. "Suck me," he tells her while he is careful and he straddles Jacob's head.

Jacob didn't mind Ted joining them he thought being at just the right position to lick and suck Ted's cum filled balls. Jacob reached up and took Ted's balls gently in his hands and rubbed and massaged them. "Ummm," he moaned finally licking them one at a time, still feeling Patti riding his throbbing dick. He had no idea how he has holding out so long without cumming.

"Lick them," Ted whispered liking the sensation of Jacob licking his balls, sucking on them gently. "Fuck my wife hard," he instructed Jacob.

Patti was in heaven getting her tight pussy filled and watching Ted getting his balls licked and sucked. Glancing around she felt Greg caressing and massaging her ass.

"Greg, you like watching your lover fucking your Mom?" Patti asked, "get the lube."

she said, wanting all three men at the same time.

Greg had an idea of what his Mom had in mind and he liked that idea.

he watched her lean forward, he saw her puckered asshole come into

view. "Mmmm," he moaned licking his lips, squirting the lube on her tight hole he gently rubbed it in.

"Yes, mmm." she groaned feeling the cold lube being rubbed over her puckered

hole.

"Suck my balls, Jacob," Ted said feeling Jacob teasing his heavy balls with his tongue. "Oh yeah that feels nice," he said continuing to watch his wife taking that young cock into her pussy.

"Do it," Patti said glancing back at Greg, she had never taken his cock in her ass

but she wanted to try. "ahh, yes, oh yes." she groaned loudly when she felt Greg slip his index finger into her ass. She stopped moving for a few seconds to get used to the feeling. Patti did love ass play and she knew she would have to take it slow.

"Be easy with her son," Ted said making sure she wasn't in any pain, "go slow."

"I will Dad," Greg said feeling the tightness of her ass around his fingers.

He saw the look of pleasure and lust in Jacob's eyes, "you like fucking my Mom?"

Greg said slowly fucking his Mom's ass with his finger.

"Jacob fuck me," Patti said wanting to feel a cock in her pussy and one in her ass at the same time.

Ted leaned up on his knees where Patti could reach his cock, gently grasping his cock she stroked him. "Yes baby, you like getting fucked by young cock don't you?"

Patti moaned louder, feeling Jabob holding her hips tightly and fucking into her

pussy. "Oh yeah baby you know I love to get fucked," she said suddenly feeling

Greg add one more finger into her ass hole. "Ummm, yes oh yes," she groans,

"fuck my ass."

"Take them both baby," Ted said giving her encouragement, he moved off of the bed and he picked up the camera so that he could get some really good closeup shots.

Greg felt his cock throb at the thought of putting his cock in his mother's hot, tight ass. Squirting some lube on his cock, he rubbed it in while still finger fucking her ass, trying to get her as relaxed as possible.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers
12