Mom and Dad like College Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob fucked up into her, grasping and twisting her nipples, he saw her wince

in pain. Remembering to be gentle he leaned up and took one of her hard nipples into his mouth. Sucking on her nipple, he felt her tighten her pussy around his cock.

Much more than that and he would cum and he wanted the fun to last.

Patti could feel Jacob's cock throbbing in her pussy, felt him getting even harder, she knew he wouldn't last much longer. Reaching down she gently grasped his cock and gave it a squeeze. "Don't move," she said trying to prolong the fun. "Oh Greg fuck my ass," she commented glancing around.

Ted was next to the bed getting some great closeups of Jacob's cock sliding into her pussy. "Yeah baby, take his dick." Ted did love to watch a cock opening his wife's pussy, fucking into her hard, making her moan loud and lose control.

Greg moved in behind her on the bed and rubbed the head of his cock over her ass hole, "You sure you want this Mom?"

"Yes, just take it easy." she warned him, "fuck my ass."

Jacob continued to fuck her slowly, trying to delay his orgasm, he wanted to cum at the same time that Greg did if possible. "Your pussy feels so good, oh yeah ride my dick." In and out he felt her tight pussy slide up and down on his cock.

Moving to the end of the bed Ted watched as Greg rubbed the head of his cock over her hole. He had a perfect shot of her tight puckered hole. "Take it easy with her son."

"I will Dad," Greg promised gently pushing the head inside of her ass, he waited

a few seconds to make sure his Mom was alright. He watched and felt her pushing against his cock, he knew she wanted his dick in her ass.

"Give it to me," she said, feeling the head of Greg's cock slide into her ass,

she gasped at the sensation and lay still. "Don't move Jacob," she whispered.

"more give me more," she instructed Greg.

"Oh yeah, this is gonna be great," Ted commented watching Greg's cock opening her ass hole.

Patti glanced back at Greg, "Fuck my ass." she said wiggling her ass, "fuck me good."

Greg took his time and worked his cock deep inside of her, in and out he fucked her adding more lube to his cock and her hole. "Damn, Jacob I can feel your cock," he said feeling the sensation of Jacob's cock sliding into her pussy.

In and out Patti felt both cocks fucking her deep, she loved getting DP'd and she felt both cocks rubbing against each other inside of her. "Fuck me, fuck me," she chanted uncontrollably, "oh, yeah fuck those holes."

,

Ted made sure he was getting as much of the action as he could his cock was throbbing and he reached down and stroked himself. Making sure he had a good angle with the camera he put the camera back on the tripod and rejoined the fun.

"Give it to her boys," Ted said watching the look of lust in her eyes, she was riding back and forth taking a cock deep in her pussy and then deep into her ass hole.

Patti reached down and rubbed her clit, wanting and needing to cum, she felt her wetness on her fingers. "Slam me hard," she moaned, glancing back at Greg.

Not wanting to hurt her he was trying to be as gentle as possible, damn he loved fucking ass, her ass was so tight around his cock. Greg felt like he was ready to explode. He watched and felt Jacob slamming his cock into her pussy.

Ted watched her taking both cocks, still stroking his own, "take those cocks baby."

Patti did as she was told, riding both cocks back and forth deeper into her holes.

"Don't cum in me," she said to Jacob and Greg, "I want you to cum all over me."

"Not, gonna be much longer," Jacob groaned feeling the point of no return.

His dick felt like it was on fire he needed to cum so bad.

"Tight ass hole, "Greg said slowly pulling his cock from her ass, he stroked himself.

"Down on your knees," Ted said looking at her, he wanted her down in front of them.

Patti did as she was told, she moved off of Jacob and got down on her knees on the carpet. "Give me your cum," she said when all three men were standing in front of her. Her pussy was aching, she needed to cum, but right now more than that she

wanted cum all over her.

"Suck me," Ted said putting his hand behind her head and guiding her mouth to his swollen, throbbing cock. "umm, oh yeah." he moaned pushing his cock into her mouth. "such a good girl, sucking cock and taking it in your pussy and ass."

In and out he thrust his cock into her mouth, making her take it as deep as she

could. He did love to stand over her and fuck her mouth. There was just something hot about being dominant over her this way that turned him on.

Greg and Jacob were stroking each other's erections, just watching her sucking Ted's cock. "Just like that stroke my dick, gonna cum soon," Jacob said to Greg,

"suck his cock," he encouraged her to take her husband's cum, "make him cum."

"Oh she is gonna do that for sure," Ted said tightening his hands in her hair holding her head tight. He watched Greg and Jacob jacking each other off, his cock throbbed at the sight wanting to take their cum in his mouth and swallow it.

Patti was sucking Ted's cock as if her life depended on it, she wanted them to cum all over her.

Ted suddenly pulled his throbbing cock from her mouth and he started to jack himself off, still holding her head tight he jerked his dick. "Ummm, ah, oh yeah feels so good," he couldn't hold back any more he had to cum. "fuck take it take my cum," he grunted sending spurt after spurt of cum all over her face.

Warm cum splattered all over Patti's face, landing in her hair, on her cheeks, and her mouth, she moaned at the feeling of cum dripping down her face. Reaching for the cum she coated her fingers with it, sucking it off.

Ted removed his hand from the back of her head and gave her some space. God, she looked so hot with his cum all over her face.

The two young men continued to jack each other off, leaning into each other they kissed passionately.

"Yeah Mom, take Dad's cum," Greg said stroking Jacob's cock with a steady pace, he wanted to watch Jacob cum on his Mom also. Jacob was doing a great job of jacking him off Greg thought feeling his cock swell, "ah yeah oh yeah cumming oh fuck." Greg groaned loudly sending his load of cum all over his Mom's tits. He watched her scoop his Dad's cum onto her fingers and lick it off. Jacob stroked Greg's cock to get as much cum out as he could, it dripped on his fingers where he sucked it into his mouth.

Ted was getting very close-up shots of his wife taking cum all over her, she seemed to be enjoying herself.

Greg stroked Jacob's cock, faster, wanting to make him cum, "Look at my Mom with my cum on her tits and my Dad's cum all over her face."Greg knew by Jacob's moans of pleasure that it wouldn't be long before he exploded cum all over. It didn't matter how many times Jacob came in a day but he always came a lot.

"Honey, lie down on the bed," Ted suggested helping her to her feet, "lie down and spread your legs wide." He wanted to watch Jacob sending his cum all over her shaved pussy. "Come closer Jacob, cum all over her shaved spread pussy," he said reaching down and rubbing her pussy, slipping one then two fingers deep inside of her, "cum for us baby," he said encouraging her, he finger fucked her hard, watching Greg still stroking Jacob's cock.

"Oh my god, fuck me," she said as Jacob moved closer and reached for his own cock, jacking himself fast and hard. "Cum all over my pussy."

"Gonna cum, gonna cum," Jacob groaned loudly aiming his cock as he shot his huge load all over her pussy lips and Ted's hand, "ah fuck yes!!" Jacob almost screamed as he climaxed, draining his balls all over her slit.

"Damn," Greg said gasping, "that was so fucking hot." Greg went to his knees and gently and lovingly sucked Jacob's cock clean.

Patti reached up and rubbed the drying cum into her tits, she watched Greg and Jacob. "Aww, that's so sweet."

Greg stood and reached for Jacob's hand, thinking how much he loved everyone in this room. "I could use a hot shower," he said.

"Yeah me too."

"Well, fellas it's getting late," Ted said noticing it was after midnight, "we'll have more fun before you go back to school."

"Okay Dad, well we'll see you in the morning," Greg said, "good night Mom."

"Good night Greg and Jacob sleep well," Patti said sitting up on the bed. "I could use a nice hot shower myself."

"So could I." Ted said helping her up, "I'll wash your back if you wash mine."

"Deal," she said standing on tiptoe and kissing him.

"Mmm, cum, taste good," he said tasting his own cum from her lips.

"I know and I love it," she said walking toward the bathroom.

12