Mom and Dad's Halloween Party Pt. 02

Story Info
The twins go to a hot college New Year's Eve party.
3.2k words
4.57
42.3k
65

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
971 Followers

OCTOBER 31

I can't believe I was about let my brother watch me masturbate. He's already seen me stroke myself over my panties, but the panties probably would have been on the floor of the car in another moment.

I'd just been topless in front of a room full of people, and let Mr. Ryan fuck me, so maybe I I was beyond caring. But it was Chris who put the brakes on: he got this weird look on his face, I thought for a moment he was sick, or that he was freaking out at the thought of seeing his own sister's pussy, but then he told me he just remembered we'd better get home before our parents got there, or else we were both dead.

When we got home (with only minutes to spare), I stripped off my Batgirl costume, threw it into the back of my closet, got into bed, and began masturbating like a wild woman. Thinking about being topless, and thinking about Mr. Ryan's dick in me, and even thinking about Dad fondling my ass without knowing it was me. Both horrifying and exciting.

And Chris watching me do... exactly what I'm doing right now. How embarrassing it would be if he were here right now, watching me, watching me, in his tight costume pants, watching me... ooooh.

#

There were a few aftermaths: I had to keep from tensing whenever Dad touched me, regardless how casually, remembering how close his hand had been to my pussy; and I caught Chris giving my tits and pussy some decidedly unbrotherlike glances (and I confess I did the same, remembering the bulge in his Batman pants) -- but after a few days we were both acting normally again; and other than the fact that I was no longer a virgin, nobody's life had changed.

I did get a bit of a scare somewhere around the end of November, when I saw the Batgirl costume cleaned and lying on my bed. I guess Mom had found it in my closet and washed it.

I tried to replay Halloween night in my head: I'd only seen Mom at the party very briefly, so I guess she hadn't really seen me -- so she still had no idea I'd been there.

When I mentioned this to Chris, a funny look came over his face -- he was probably remembering how little of my body the costume had covered -- and told me his costume had been cut up into small pieces and was long gone.

#

By the end of the year, Chris and I had both made a lot more friends at our new college. He'd gone through a few girlfriends, while I had an on-and-off thing with a guy named Sam. He'd never gotten past second base with me (that's bare boob, right?), but I was pretty sure we'd be doing it soon: I was already on the Pill, just in case.

New Year's Eve, we'd both been invited to the same party. Mom and Dad were also going out, this being the other party they went to almost every year, though this was with an entirely different group of friends, so presumably not yet another sex party. In any case it was a semi-formal thing so we couldn't exactly crash it in disguise.

Oddly enough, our party was a costume party. Chris said it was just as well his Batman costume was gone, because he really didn't want to wear anything that tight again.

"Oh, you looked quite fine in it," I told him, and then I think we both blushed a bit. I finally said "I think I'll wear the Batgirl again."

"Isn't that a little, you know..."

"I talked to my friend Kelly, she's a sophomore and she was at the same party last year. Some of the costumes were kind of tame, and some... well, last year one girl came as Baby New Year, with tint white bikini bottoms and a sash that barely covered her nipples."

"I'm sorry I missed that," he said, and I was pretty sure he was thinking of the topless Mermaid Ariel at the Halloween party.

"So I don't think being Batgirl is going to get me arrested. Unless... you want to give it a quick look, make sure it's still okay?"

He followed me up to my room, and turned his back to me while I changed. "Honestly," I said, "October is one thing, but everybody eats more and exercises less in the winter, and I think I'm still full from Thanksgiving, and this costume doesn't offer much slack, and this time everybody will know who I am, and--"

"I get it," he said, "you're insecure."

"Okay, you can turn around now."

He looked me over, and nodded his head. "Oh, you look quite fine in it," he said.

I thanked him, maybe blushing a bit again, and told him we needed to get to Fantasy City and find something for him.

DECEMBER 31

I really don't see Mom and Dad dressed to the nines very often, so theirs might as well have been a costume party. Dad was wearing something just short of a tuxedo (I'm sure it has a name), and Mom was wearing an evening dress I was definitely going to have to borrow from her someday. It was low-cut, clearly worn without a bra, and her boobs were spilling out of it, as if she'd bought it a cup size too small. Mom and Dad would have words with me if I ever went out dressed like that, you betcha.

Mom grabbed the car keys, telling Dad she'd be Designated Driver tonight, and they were gone.

Our own party wasn't going to begin until a couple of hours later, so we brought in a pizza, took our showers, and got ourselves ready. Chris was a circus strongman, a costume that left most of his chest uncovered (what's the point in having a brother with a muscular chest if you can't dress him up appropriately?) and was a bit snug in the crotch though not as bad as the Batman costume.

The costumes at the party seemed about equally divided between wildly creative and just plain slutty, though nobody was running around half naked like at the Halloween party. I'm sure Chris was a little disappointed.

Though Sophie, a girl in my physics class, was wearing a semi-sheer ghost costume with only thong panties underneath.

Actually, thong panties seemed to be part of the dress code: I think every girl wearing a short skirt or dress was showing off a pair of thong panties. I wondered whether I was the only girl wearing regular panties (though to be fair, I was wearing mine as outerwear).

Chris was getting a bit of attention: since he was a circus strongman, that gave girls a perfect excuse to ask to feel his muscles. Biceps and chest.

Sam showed up a little late -- dressed as a cop in short-shorts, even smaller than Chris's, the sort of cop you'd book for a bachelorette party -- and by then I'd danced with about half a dozen guys, all of whom seemed to approve of my Batgirl outfit. I guess Chris had been right.

Sam's hands found their way to my ass as we danced, which is definitely not something I'd be letting a boyfriend do in public under normal circumstances, but there were a lot of wandering hands here tonight. When he tried to slip his fingers inside the back of my panties, I shook my head to tell him to back off.

Can't blame him for trying, though, especially since some of the guys did have their hands partway down their dates' pants or panties. One girl, whose costume top barely covered her areolas (I think she was a super-heroine of some sort) wasn't objecting to her boyfriend occasionally touching the lower seam of her top, dangerously close to her nipples.

About twenty minutes to midnight, a pirate wench in a gauzy white button-down shirt -- who'd been wearing a bra underneath it when we got to the party but had since taken it off -- came up to me and told me that at the stroke of midnight all the girls (or most of them, anyway) were going to give the rest of the party a quick flash.

I told her I was in. I was nervous, but in a good way: I remembered how turned on I was being topless at the Halloween party, and I wondered how many of the girls planning this stunt had ever been topless in a room full of strangers before.

Not often I'm the one with the most experience.

At the stroke of midnight, as all the boyfriends in the room (including guys who'd been dancing with girls they'd just met) were moving in for their kiss, most of the girls took a step back and... the pirate wench unbuttoned and pulled off her shirt, tossing it onto a table; I pulled my top up over my breasts, and Sam definitely approved; Ghost Sophie just pulled her costume over her head, leaving her wearing nothing but thong panties. Various tops were untied, pulled up, and pulled down, and the boys got their New Year's kisses from almost-naked women.

Chris was with a Wonder Woman now wearing only the bottom half of her star-spangled bikini, and she ground her breasts into his bare chest as they kissed.

There was a lot of touching accompanying the kissing, as you might expect (though none of the guys actually grabbed any breasts that I could see), and a few couples left the party for dorm rooms a few minutes later. Vampira left her dress behind, walking through the building in just black panties, a necklace, and heels.

Sam's shorts did little did hide his arousal -- neither did Chris's, I noticed -- and if he'd had a room in this dorm, and he'd asked me to go back to it with him, I probably would have. I was just lucky these Batgirl panties were lined, so everybody couldn't see how horny I was.

After a while some of the girls put their costume tops back on -- Sophie and I had been reduced to wearing only panties, so we felt more exposed than most -- but some, including Wonder Woman, remained topless for the rest of the party.

#

"Okay," I asked Chris as we were driving home, "How weird was it seeing your sister's tits tonight?"

"Well, I guess I came pretty close to seeing them at the Halloween party"

"That's true." He also almost got to see my very wet pussy, as I masturbated.

Oh damn...just thinking about it gave me thoughts about telling him to pull into a side road and giving him another chance.

"So what did you think?" I asked.

"I don't think I'm supposed to have an opinion on my sister's tits."

"But you do. You saw them, so you do. I hope you liked them at least."

"Well, then, they were perfect, Mags. Seriously. And I'm sure every guy there thought the same. And a few of the women, too. Even in that sea of tits."

I knew I shouldn't be aroused by the fact that my brother liked my tits, but... "I suppose," I said, "now that you've seen me topless, the rules have changed a bit."

"How so?"

"Well, like, I'm not going to be walking around the house topless or anything, but if you happened to see me changing or something, it wouldn't be a big deal."

"It might be to me," he said with a laugh.

"You know what I mean. Or, you know," I said, knowing I was teasing him a bit, "in the spring, if Mom and Dad aren't home and I want to sunbathe topless on the deck, that would be okay."

"Okay," he said, sounding a bit intrigued.

"Or, like, if I need you to spread cream all over my back before I go out there."

"Now you're just messing with me."

"Not at all!" I said innocently.

"Let's not forget about your front too, then," he said. "That needs cream too."

"That is so naughty!" I said.

"You brought it up."

"I guess so." And then there was an awkward silence that I broke about thirty seconds later by asking "If I really asked you to, would you?"

"Yes."

"It wouldn't be awkward? My nipples get really hard when they're touched like that. I get... really aroused."

"Hmm."

"Of course I guess you would be too."

"Hard and aroused?" he asked

"Yeah."

"Probably. So maybe you should put on your own cream. In front, anyway."

"Aw," I said, "you're no fun."

"I don't think you really want your brother's hands on your breasts."

"Might be nice," I said.

"Rubbing the cream into your breasts?"

"Hmm. Maybe."

"Rubbing your sensitive breasts all over?"

"Oh now who's the tease?"

"Lightly rubbing just the tips of your nipples?"

"Oh, fuck."

"Pinching your nipples?"

"Hmm..."

"Pinching your hard, sensitive nipples?"

"Chris, you, you have to stop."

"Are they already hard?"

I slipped my right hand under my costume top and squeezed my left breast. I couldn't help it. "Yes they are. God..."

"Let me see."

I pulled off my top and dropped it on the seat between us. Well, Chris and everybody else had already seem me topless tonight. Hopefully nobody in a passing car would.

"Keep doing what you were doing," Chris said, but of course I was already planning on it. I began using both hands to massage my breasts, pressing down hard on my nipples. I never even imagined letting somebody watch me do this, much less my brother.

"That's... so fucking hot," Chris said, dividing his attention between me and the road.

"Mmm... maybe you better pull over someplace safe. I don't want to get killed with my tits out."

Chris took the first dark turnoff he could find. The night was just light enough that he could see where he was going and he could see what I was doing.

"You know," I said, a bit nervously, "You know I'm not going to be able to stop at this, right? Just playing with my tits? I'll have to... would that be too weird? Will that be too weird?"

"Good-weird," he said. "That would be so hot to watch."

I pulled my costume panties bottoms down and off and began working my pussy and clit right in front of my brother, which I'd almost done Halloween night. I'd wondered ever since whether I could have gone through with it.

"Holy fuck!" I shouted as I came, probably the quickest I'd cum in my life. But I was far from done. "Take off your shorts," I ordered my brother. When he hesitated, I added "Don't worry, I know we can't fuck, but I want to see it. And I know you want to."

He pulled off his shorts and briefs together, and I got my first look at his hard dick. Part of me hoped it wouldn't be the last. Part of me wished we hadn't agreed we couldn't fuck.

I shivered a little. I'd never given a blow job before but if we couldn't fuck, could I take his dick into my mouth?

I felt as if I were dripping all over the car seat, as my body shook again. My fingers were slick.

Would Chris jerk off in front of me if I asked him? Probably not, and I didn't want to risk asking, so instead I told him "Show me how you'd rub suncream into my tits."

This was a huge escalation from just watching. "Are you sure?" he asked with a combination of hesitation and excitement.

"Of course I'm not," I told him. "Just do it, please!"

He placed his hands on my breasts, and we both groaned. He knew I wanted him to pinch my nipples, and he did.

Ask me to sit on your lap and take your cock inside me, I wished I could tell him. I 'll do it, I don't care if you're my brother, fuck me, fuck me...

Instead, I grabbed one of his hands and pushed it against my pussy. He thrust a finger inside me. "Holy fuck!" I yelled again. "Keep going, oh my fucking god, keep going."

My brother was finger-fucking me. My brother was finger-fucking me.

Just as I was cumming, I reached over and took his hard dick in my hand, my hand wet with my juices, and began pumping. I'd never done this before, but it didn't matter because after about thirty seconds he groaned and came... everywhere. All over himself, all over me, on the seat, on the roof of the car... I thought he was going to pass out.

#

After we both caught our breath, and got ourselves decent again, we cleaned ourselves up the best we could: Chris had a towel in his gym bag in the back seat which was a bit stinky, but we didn't have a lot of options. Cleaning up the car would have to wait for the morning.

I wondered what this would mean to our relationship, and I'm sure Chris was wondering too. I guess nudity wouldn't be an issue between us anymore, but would we ever fool around again? No fucking, but... would we ever jerk each other off again?

Oral sex? I'd so do that with him if he wanted. Just the thought of his tongue on my clit, in my pussy, was making me a little wet again.

Oh fuck, maybe after we got home I'd offer to suck him.

Whatever we might or might not have done when we got home disappeared when we pulled into the driveway and saw that Mon and Dad must have gotten home just ahead of us. They were outside of their car, and seemed to be having some trouble.

Chris got out. "Hi, happy new year. Everything okay?"

"Thank God you're here," Mom said. "Your father took way too much advantage of me being designated driver, and he's plastered."

"Let me help you get him inside," Chris said. "Mags, can you get the door," he said, tossing me his keychain.

Chris is pretty strong, so he was able to wrestle Dad into the house even without Mom's help. "Just dump him onto the couch," Mom said, "there's no way you'll be able to get him upstairs without somebody getting hurt."

Mom fixed the front of her dress. After struggling with Dad, one of her breasts had almost fallen out of her low-cut dress. It was bad enough Chris had to see her in the Wonder Woman outfit at Halloween; seeing one of his mother's breasts would probably traumatize him for life.

"Great timing, kids," Mom said, once Dad's shoes were off and he was stretched out on the couch, with all the pillows we could find on the floor in front of he couch so he wouldn't hurt himself if he rolled off. "I didn't know how I would have --" Then she stopped, staring at my Batgirl outfit for a few seconds as if trying to remember something. Then she looked over at Chris, at his almost-bare chest more specifically, and after a few more seconds her eyes suddenly went wide and she fainted.

MemberX
MemberX
971 Followers