All Comments on 'Mom and Dad's Halloween Party Pt. 02'

by MemberX

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 3

Great cliff hanger! Hope part 3 is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Loved part one and two. Hope there will be a part three soon.

Want to find out what happens with mom and Mrs Simpson and of course his lovely sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Glad to see part 2. Great series so far, looking forward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great series

Really great series, can’t wait to see where it goes from here.

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedalmost 4 years ago
Keep It Cumming!

Nice erotic moments. Great sexual tension building between the siblings. And you leave the reader wanting more. This is a fun read. I really am looking forward to this story continuing.

May I assume mom & Alice did not miss their period? I guess this means big bro can't play next Halloween?

Thanks for great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mom

fr_Chaste_2_Chased, Mom isn't drinking, and her boobs have gotten too big for her dress. Definitely knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Well done! It’s funny and sexy. The siblings each have their own personalities. I’m hoping there are more chapters about their adventures.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

definitely needs a part 3

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Ha!

Best

Ending

Ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

it really needs chapter 3

MemberXMemberXover 3 years agoAuthor

And it shall have a chapter 3!

(Just not sure how soon; I can't leave the story here, of course)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Very nice. Hot, with a good sense of humor. I’d love to read more.

Deprived891Deprived891over 3 years ago
Mom and Dad's Halloween Party Pt. 02:

Really needs chapter 3 now that their Mom recognize her daughter's costume and her son's chest from her bedroom session.

Maybe Mom would welcome her son and daughter in a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a lot of fun, like most of your stories (that I’ve read to now) are.seems like fun-loving personality flows out of every phrase you complete.

Rob5545210Rob5545210almost 2 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story and the fact of the shoe dropping when the brother found out the ladies were unprotected and the men there were all snipped.

Seeing that the mom finally put 1 + 1 together at the end of this one I am surprised you haven't added a part three yet.

Would sure like to see what happened after she regained consciousness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More plz, third act!

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Awesomely fun story and well worth five stars. I love this family! I figure that you've moved on to other stories, but I respectfully request that you write at least one more chapter on this storyline. Best wishes and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely needs another chapter to wrap things up. Aside from that, pretty good.

Rob5545210Rob554521010 months ago
Great Story

Hi,

Not sure you will get this as I see you have not posted in a few years.

I hope all is going well for you.

I have enjoyed your writing and the stories are great, However I wish this one had another chapter or two.

Hoe to see more from you.

Take care,

Rob

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't know how old this story is, but there HAS to be another part to it!!! Both were great stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous