Mom and Daughter Adopt Peeper Pt. 01

Story Info
Suzanne and her mother Jenny's neighbor gets caught peeping.
2.7k words
4.41
13.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny quite liked their closest neighbor Bob -- a retired school teacher who was a sweetheart. He and his wife Vera lived in the house directly across the yard from theirs and he had made a point of getting to know the Z___'s when they first had moved in. He was far more sociable than his frumpy wife who seemed to be put out by their attractive new Asian neighbors and their shapely young daughter Suzanne. Vera was seldom out and about, but Bob made a point of offering a helping hand with yardwork or just some friendly conversation whenever he had the chance. And whenever Mr. Z___ wasn't around. Jenny suspected that he had a crush on her.

Although Bob was in his late 50's, he was still energetic and hadn't developed the paunch so often seen in older men. At over six feet tall, he was an imposing figure who still had great legs and muscular arms. He was proud of them and wore shorts that complimented his thighs. He possessed a handsome charm that had perhaps faded with time. He was friendly and outgoing and an easy conversationalist. Bob informed Jenny that he and his wife had separate bedrooms because of his snoring and use of a CPAP machine to sleep.

Because their backyards were adjacent and his house was on a gentle slope up from the Z__'s, they had an open and unobstructed view of the entire back of the house, including their deck and hot tub. It had not taken Bob long to realize that the Z__'s master bedroom was directly across from his own and that Jenny left her drapes wide open whenever her husband was out of town on business. He had a clear view of the entire bedroom and into their en-suite bathroom through the back of the large walk-in closet. He soon came to believe that it was deliberate on her part as she kept the drapes drawn when her husband was at home and immediately opened them again when he left.

Jenny was well aware that Bob had the most direct line of sight into her bedroom suite, but there were other neighbors who had more or less of a view dependent on their vantage point. She could also position herself in the room close to the window to satisfy a larger audience. She never made any efforts at modesty unless it was part of her "show". She was an exhibitionist, had been for as long as she could remember. She enjoyed the thrill and sensation of being spied on and watched. She had a terrific body and was proud of it. She had no feelings of guilt or shame about putting herself on display as she did. Quite the contrary, she had a sense of obligation to anyone who might be watching to let them peep and get turned on by it. It turned her on. Jenny found it exhilarating to know that Bob and her other neighbors were watching and likely stroking their tools at any given moment.

She and her daughter Suzanne had an extensive collection of incredibly sexy and revealing outfits and lingerie from their modeling. Jenny's fertile imagination and irrepressible exhibitionism meant that there was no limit on the variety and intimacy of her displays. She had learned long ago that it was the "tease" that caught a voyeur's attention and maintained their interest in the long run. Total nudity all of the time (even with incredible bodies like hers or Suzanne's) eventually lost it's novelty and the continual intense appeal that kept them coming back for more. To prevent that "boredom" from happening, Jenny varied her routine on a regular basis and would reward her audiences to a whole range of "treats" on an irregular basis. Strip tease, nipple or clitoral play, dropping a towel after a shower, wardrobe changes... a never ending variety of titillating and often risqué displays of her wares.

It was also important that the voyeurs think (at least in theory if not in practice) that Jenny was not aware that she was being watched. Part of the thrill for peepers was in doing something illicit, in catching strangers unawares. Jenny was able to walk a thin line -- by avoiding eye contact and never "catching" any of the neighbors directly spying on her. It allowed her to play out the charade of the innocent and naive "victim" of their debauchery. It was an unacknowledged exhibitionist/voyeur partnership.

For Bob however, it all came crashing down one evening when Vera caught him sitting on the foot of his bed, the overhead light out, stroking his manhood while watching Jenny across the way. She had had her suspicions and was furious to note that Jenny's drapes were wide open and that she was clearly visible, in the process of drying herself after a shower. The two of them had a rip-roaring fight and Vera swore that she would confront Jenny about it the next day.

Bob had managed to get ahold of Jenny early the next morning to warn her of his wife's anger and her plans to confront her. When Vera did storm over there and challenged Jenny, she was up to the task and calmly explained that she was often anxious when her husband was out of town and that closing her drapes gave her claustrophobia. It wasn't true of course and she made no apology for this practice. She was able to diffuse Vera's anger in a calm and rational way.

Bob called Jenny later that day and thanked her profusely - whatever she had said had calmed his wife down considerably. He apologized to Jenny for having put her in such an awkward position and promised to be far more careful in the future. Jenny assured him that it was OK and that she was both flattered and thankful that he had been "keeping an eye on her" -- it made her feel "safe and appreciated".

Bob knew that she was saying this just to ease his conscience. It only served to make him love her that much more. Not only was she an incredibly beautiful and sexy woman, but an incredibly considerate one as well. She could have chosen to be pissed and angry about being confronted by his wife - instead she was kind and understanding. He wanted to find a unique and intimate way to show his appreciation.

He knew it would be silly and inappropriate to buy her lingerie, if only because she already had such an extensive collection of incredibly sexy and revealing outfits. Or to try and guess at a fragrance that she might or might not like. Inspired, he decided to order her an expensive pair of sheer silk stockings from Cervin Paris and have them delivered to her house from overseas. Further inspiration prompted him to buy a second pair (at considerable savings) for her beautiful daughter Suzanne too, whose 19th birthday was just around the corner. Expedited delivery was promised to arrive on her actual birthday. Each pair included a pair of white cotton gloves to use when putting them on.

Vera was miffed at Bob and had left that weekend for an extended visit with her sister. Left to his own devices, Bob appreciated the time on his own, but was at a bit of a loss. Puttering around the yard, he looked and felt a little forlorn, not sure how he was going to work things out with his wife. He could appreciate how she felt having caught him beating his meat peeping on a beautiful and younger neighbor. But, at the same time, he didn't regret doing so -- he had never felt so turned on or excited in decades.

He knew now, without a doubt, that Jenny had been deliberate in her exhibitionism. He was also sure that her exposures in her bedroom were for him and him alone -- or at least he wanted to believe so. He had watched her antics in the hot tub on countless occasions and knew that he wasn't the only neighbor with a ringside seat to her performances there, but he wanted to believe that the bedroom "shows" were for his solo pleasure.

On the day of Suzanne's birthday party, he was watching from the high vantage point from his back deck and noted the sedate and low key nature of the get-together. There was only the Z___'s there -- a small family celebrations. As Suzanne was opening her gifts, he anxiously awaited to see their reaction to his gift, but didn't see her with the package he had had shipped from overseas. He was concerned that it hadn't arrived or had been lost, which put him into even more of a funk. He went inside and poured himself a drink.

When Mr. Z___ unexpectedly left shortly after dinner, Jenny pulled out the package that had arrived that morning addressed to Suzanne. Jenny had recognized the label as that of a high end fashion distributor in Europe and had put it aside to be opened by her daughter when her father wasn't around. She had no idea what it was (it wasn't a large package) or who had sent it -- better safe than sorry. It was a good thing - her husband would have freaked to find an elderly neighbor sending silk stockings to his wife and daughter.

Suzanne was thrilled. She quite liked Bob and felt sorry for him and his recent outing as a Peeping Tom to his wife. She knew that Vera had moved out last weekend and felt sorry for him. She was touched that he had remembered her birthday despite his own problems. The stockings were the nicest gift she had ever received from anyone outside of her own family and she was anxious to feel the pure silk on her shapely legs. She hoped that her mother and her could find an appropriate way to thank him. Jenny had already put on her stockings (using the white cotton gloves provided) and was luxuriating in the feel and luster. She was blown away by just how incredible wearing them made her feel. Sensuous and erotic. She agreed with Suzanne that Bob should be appropriately rewarded.

Mother and daughter remembered sharing last year's cake with the Anderson twins and they decided right then and there that they would invite Bob for some cake later on this evening. They wanted to make it a night to remember, but needed an hour to make sure they were ready when he arrived.

Both of them were well aware of the effect their physical assets had on everyone (women were often no more immune to their charms) but there was a subtle way to play it. Jenny was teaching her daughter how to do so and Suzanne was a quick learner. By being coy and alluring -- shy rather than blatant and transparent -- they were able to get the attention they craved and to get away with their wanton exhibitionism. Because of their physical assets and charms. Their physiques worked on young and old alike and they milked their fetish for all it was worth. For both selfish and altruistic reasons. Jenny loved the feeling that she got from filling others' voyeuristic needs as well as her own exhibitionist ones. She hoped that Suzanne would also develop this selfless aspect of her exhibitionism.

As evening rolled around, Bob received a call from Jenny, inviting him over for a piece of cake. He immediately perked up at this and promised to be right over, happy to know that the Z___'s hadn't forgotten about him. He could find out if their gifts had arrived and if not, be able to let them know to expect them shortly. He spruced himself up and changed his shirt and trousers before leaving and started walking, soon arriving at their front door.

He was caught off guard when he was greeted by Suzanne at the door. He had seen the three of them in the backyard earlier and had fully expected to be greeted by Mr. Z___. It became immediately apparent that he wasn't home because Suzanne was wearing a very immodest gown. It was her favorite and had been given to her for her 18th birthday last year.

It had been tailor-made for her by Jenny's bra maker. Hand stitched and fashioned from the finest and most expensive fabrics. There was plenty to it -- it wasn't skimpy -- but it's flesh toned material was all but sheer and her erect nipples were clearly visible through the lacy bodice. Her ample bosom was on display, cleverly augmented by the styling of the cups. There was no need for support -- her years of competitive swimming had seen to that. It came with a satin robe that was meant to add a measure of modesty to an otherwise overt display. She had seen no reason to wear the robe tonight.

As Suzanne invited Bob in and closed the door behind him, she stood on her toes, leaning in to give him a three cheek greeting -- a charming gesture she had learned from her mother. By planting three kisses on alternating cheeks rather than just two, it conveyed a level of intimacy that men found both beguiling and disarming. But in both mother and daughter's case here, their shared firm breasts and erect nipples pressed into their guest's own chests gave it an erotic quality that was often found overwhelming.

As Suzanne escorted Bob over to the sitting room where her mother and the birthday cake were waiting, she enthused about the lovely pair of stockings "all the way from France!" and how incredible they looked and felt. She paused in the middle of the foyer and planted herself with her right foot thrust forward. The gown parted and framed the stocking clad leg, the panel at mid thigh, two of the garter belt clasps clearly visible. They were indeed sheer -- hardly visible in the natural light of the skylights above, only their sheen was evident.

The gown was very high cut and with embroidered edges. She was freshly waxed and was not wearing panties, so when she asked Bob to feel her new stockings and she deliberately pulled the edges even further apart, nothing was left to the imagination. As Bob reached out to oblige, Suzanne shifted ever so slightly, her four inch heels slipping. Fingertips greeted bare thigh and an "Oops" escaped her lips. She then guided his hands further south with her own. Thirty seconds of caressing silk clad thigh and commenting on it's remarkable feel and they were on their way to the sitting room.

No one who had not been to the Z___'s house before knew about the nude portrait of Jenny that her husband had commissioned six years before. It hung above the mantle here in the sitting room and was an incredible likeness, even after six years since the sitting. Bob could attest to that personally as there she was : lounging naked on the same sofa that was in the portrait directly above her. The only difference was the addition of a garter belt, heels and the stockings that had arrived that morning.

Bob was astounded. And as hard as a rock. His modest penis was straining it's confines and he couldn't believe how beautiful she and her daughter looked. He had seen Jenny many times similarly exposed. But certainly never this up close and personal and seldom without a window and some distance between them. He was so close he could reach out and touch one of those magnificent breasts. He could smell her excitement permeating the room.

As her mother showed no sign of breaking the spell, Suzanne offered them both a drink. Bob nodded his head, unable to tear his eyes away from the double image of Jenny and her portrait. Finally, Jenny stirred and slowly sat up and put her feet to the floor, side by side. She was posing as she slowly and deliberately got to her feet, accepting Bob's hand as she stood up.

Jenny snuggled up to Bob to plant her three cheek greeting on him and, just like Suzanne had done, used the opportunity to put her firm breasts and erect nipples to good use. Her hand brushed the tent in his pants more than once and Bob was inspired. But when he dropped to his knees to kiss her nether region, she firmly redirected his head up to suck on a nipple instead. She got no argument from Bob.

----- To be continued -----