All Comments on 'Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery'

by eroticstoryspinner

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story is as good as Penal Slavery pts 01 through 04. Can't wait to read sequels.

Siska100Siska100about 5 years ago

Very good! Now, what will Traci have slave Jessica do at the lodge?

How about Deborah, when one of her inner circle of friends uses her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks For The Trigger Warning/ Introduction

I haven’t read any of your stories yet I was initially interested in you other story but wanted to check further when I got to the point where I noticed the other story included twins. So seeing this one which appears similar but is tagged as incest/taboo I wanted to check for an introduction/synopsis. Stories that include incest/ taboo are a monumental turn off for me.

I know lots of people find that kind of taboo erotic, I don’t really understand why. I went through childhood sexual abuse and there’s nothing nice about it. Life didn’t really improve until my husband and I tried BDSM. Eventually we enjoyed trying consensual slavery (with safe-words).

So all that aside I just wanted to give you heartfelt thanks for including the intro, now I can avoid reading what I know will make me ill. From a literary and scientific point of view the concept that incest being declared legal is bizarre. It’s been unequivocally proven that inbreeding will cause genetic defects.

Your kink is not my kink and that’s ok.

Tess (UK)

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerover 4 years agoAuthor
Response to Tess(UK) aka Anonymous

I don't know if you will ever see this, but I wanted to thank you for your civil and well stated objections to my story. This is an alt history near future story and I have to say that it is quite possible that the US courts may well decriminalize incest between consenting adults at some point in the future. Who knows.

I will say that I have some stories in the works that will not have any incest at all in the same universe. I hope you will give them a look.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous