Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah saw Blossom rise gracefully to her feet as her husband took a seat in his favorite chair. Blossom barked at Deborah and Jessica,

"STRIP YOU CUNTS! GET NAKED, RIGHT NOW!"

The pair looked dumbfounded at the slave. Rhett said, in a mild tone of voice,

"Don't make me get up and get the flogger out of the car. I know Blossom knows how to use it."

", dominus, if you would be so kind..."

As Deborah stood stunned, she saw, to her horror, Rhett get up and leave the room. She looked over at Jessica, who had dropped her towel to the floor., Blossom stepped over to Deborah and ripped the towel from her body,

"What part of strip did you not understand bitch? I want to see tits and cunts. NOW!"

Blossom looked over at Jessica, stepping over and squeezing Jessica's hard nipples with one hand and sliding her the finger of her other hand into the teens slit, and then licking it clean,

"At least one of your cunts are ready for your collar and barcode. Tasty too."

The slave stepped back over to Deborah and repeated the process,

"There might be hope for you yet. That doesn't taste like pussy to me but prime slutty slave cunt. Knees, cunts."

Deborah went to her knees on top of the towel, seeing her daughter out of the corner of her eye do the same. She heard the door open behind her and Blossom say, "Thank you dominus" and then Rhett passed the kneeling pair and resumed his seat on the couch as Blossom circled the mother and daughter.

"First, you are hours away from being enslaved. Slaves address a free man as "dominus", a free woman as "domina", and a group of free people as "domini". You have no identity, since the court takes that away with your clothes. You will be given slave names that you better respond promptly to or you will be feeling a gentle reminder"

Deborah felt a sharp sting across her butt as apparently did Jessica, who barked out,

"Bitch, that hurt! Owwww!" as Blossom stroked Jessica's tits with the flogger.

"Silence cunts and don't move! Missy you and the ice bitch are going to get seven lashes across your back and ass tomorrow. That was just a gentle caress, trust me. I took twenty on my ass, tits, back and cunt nine years ago. Don't try to tell me that "it hurts!" Speaking of slave names, you are Missy for today and your mommy is bitch. Answer to them or get some more kisses from the flogger." Debora saw Blossom look down at her and said,

"Oh yeah Bitch, I remember you."

Blossom stood in front of the kneeling pair,

"As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted by Missy, slaves only speak when spoken to or given leave to speak. If you are asked a question, you shall always respond with "this slave". If you want to risk asking a question without permission, you will say "may this slave ask a question" or may this slave speak". You might not get punished. The only two exceptions are asking to service a dominus or domina or crying out during sex"

Jessica thought to herself that this was going to harder than she thought. She had read about slave etiquette but her stinging tits made her realize she needed to make sure she kept her mouth shut unless told otherwise.

"Physically, you are ideal slave cunts. Nice tits, firm asses, curvy without being pudgy. Your holes are likely to get more action than Vegas slot machines. And that is the problem. You both need breaking in...."

Brett spoke up, "Blossom since I spoke to your dominus Bitch has been well used and become quite the enthusiastic and obedient cunt. It tunes out our Missy was already quite the slut and just needed to be relieved of her technical virginity."

"I suspected something like that from their juicy cunts and hard nipples, but I wasn't sure. Good. Still, for such broken in cunts,why are you upset about public nudity? Girls, for the next year, starting in the courtroom tomorrow, your tits asses and cunts will be on public display and offer. You even try to wrap a towel around your naked bodies, the best you can hope for is to have it jerked away and your ass swatted. If you work in the kitchens, you might get an apron and hairnet. Embrace it. You two are about to live out the fantasy of literally millions of men and women as naked sex slaves."

Deborah wanted to speak, to object to the idea that so many longed to be in her position, Blossom continued,

"I see Bitch is learning. You so want to tell me I am full of it. Well, the number of studies, surveys and the empirical evidence of the Lodge tells me I am right and you are wrong. The Lodge has a program called "slave for a week". Guests pay to be stripped, barcoded, collared and some even flogged and put to work as slaves for a week. The program is booked solid for a year in advance. One of the perennial issues in slave psychology and management is what attracts some women and men to crave slavery, despite the generally sexually permissive and open time we live in today. Yes Bitch, I do sound like an academic. I am a year away from my masters in psychology. Online courses and an indulgent dominus are wonderful things. I'm not just a killer body with a mouth that can swallow your husband's horsecock whole."

Deborah was dumbfounded, trying to reconcile in her mind this obviously intelligent and insightful woman with the writhing collared slave cunt being fucked in the ass at the Lodge and begging to lick Deborah's twat. Glancing over at her daughter, she suspected she too was trying to resolve the paradox. Or was it a paradox? Or even a problem? Today she was a strong, independent professional woman. Tomorrow, she will start a year of sexual slavery. The thought gave her an amazing sense of contentment. Having her choices made for her, especially regarding sex for the next year felt...liberating.

No matter how slutty or degrading her mother would think her and Jessica's actions over the last day or so to be, they were the normal expectations of slave fuck meat. She was going to be doing this, so she needed to store away her morals and judgement and embrace her slavery and slutyness.

Blossomed smiled at her, almost like she could read Deborah's thoughts, and walked back to the couch sitting next to Rhett, not a relation but a dominus to be served,

"Cunts crawl to us and offer yourselves."

Deborah left her towel and moved on hands and knees to the couch in front of her brother in law,

"May this slave cunt serve your needs?"

"Unzip my pants, take out my cock and make me hard for the use of your ass."

Deborah was not sure how much harder Rett's cock could get, but, an order was an order, so she licked his length like a lollypop. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Jessica's head buried between Blossom's legs with Blossom giving a lick by lick critique of her cunnilingus.

"Finesse Missy. Enthusiasm is essential, but be more than a dog licking a pla...oh yes, right there slut..."

Deborah felt someone come up behind her and start working lube into her ass with greased fingers. Brett whispered in her ear,

"Rhett's not as big as I am but you still need to be prepped."

"Brother mine, I am just as big as you. You better lube her ass good or I will tear it apart. Speaking of lube, cunt swallow my cock and get it nice and wet. As tight assed as you have been all these years, even with being broken in with your husband's.... adequate dick, you are about to get a real man's tool sticking it in."

"Whatever lets you sleep at night bro"

While the brothers trashed talked each other, Deborah got Rhett's cock nice and slick. After her practice with Brett she was taking the whole thing easily down her gullet, thinking that it was shorter by a bit but perhaps a tad thicker. Thinking to avoid taking it in the ass, she stepped up the pace hoping to get him to cum in her mouth. She heard Rhett chuckle and remark,

"Oh, you are learning cunt. Sadly, I won't be cumming in your mouth just yet. Between Blossom draining my balls on the way over and the little pill I took I will be driving my cock up that luscious ass of yours all afternoon. Good try. In fact, turn and lets get you really broken in. On all fours, so you can start catching up on all the blow jobs you owe my brother for the past twenty years"

As Deborah turned to get her ass reamed for the third, or fourth? time in the last twenty-four hours she saw that Blossom was now servicing the cunt of her wet faced, squirming daughter, who looked ready to go over the edge. Turned around and on all fours, she took her husband's big cock in her mouth without being told. Definitely longer and, while she might be biased, thicker too. Rhett's cock slipped into her ass almost effortlessly and started stroking in and out.

She couldn't resist. Taking Brett's cock out of her mouth, she said

"Yes, yes fuck this cunt's ass. It's almost as good as the last dominus to master this slut's body."

The slap on her upturned ass was worth it as she resumed sucking her husband. Who was laughing uproariously,

"Insolent cunt! I am going to ram my cock so far up your ass that you will be sucking my cock at the same time I am fucking you!", Rhett roared in mock anger.

Rhett started pounding her ass like a mad man as Brett tried to match him stroke for stroke. Deborah could barely breathe, but she loved this double penetration. Someone, she couldn't tell who, started lashing her clit with their tongue. She suspected it was Jessica trying out what she had learned between Blossoms' legs.

Deborah was trembling with a building orgasm.

The pleasure from the cock sliding in and out of her ass, stimulating the nerve bundles there, combined with the ecstasy her daughter's amazing tongue caressing her clit generated. The little slut upped her game by sending a finger into her folds and finding her g-spot, which till now Deborah thought to be a myth rather than the ecstatic reality it was, Blossom said, not unkindly,

"What a writhing slut. I thought you were a proper lady, too good to be caught dead on her hands and knees, spit roasted on cocks in your ass and mouth with another slut lapping your dripping cunt. A collar around your neck, and a barcode here, " Deborah felt a slap on her right butt cheek. Blossom continued,

" And you are going to fit right in with all the other slutty slave cunts at the Lodge."

All Deborah could do is moan as she came, and came and came. The small part of her not overcome with lust and pleasure thought, "If this is karma, I hope I get a lifetime of it."

The rest of the afternoon was spent, changing partners and positions. As Brett and Rhett rested, between bouts, Blossom led a master class in cunt licking and cock sucking for Deborah and Jessica with plenty of tongue on practice that eventually left everyone exhausted. Over home delivery, ( Blossom insisted that Jessica meet the delivery guy at door naked and provide a blowjob for a tip) Blossom provided a lot of information on what to expect after court in slave processing and life at the Lodge.

Deborah was impressed at how much Blossom had warmed up to her and Jessica, talking about her efforts to get her education through the online classes that the Lodge gave slaves access to. Rhett had told the story of how he had spent a week of vacation at the Lodge right after she and Brett has first encountered her with Blossom assigned to his room and, according to him, "he wasn't about to let that prime cunt go." Deborah suspected there might be more going between the two, in than that as Blossom had let slip that Rhett was paying for her to continue her learning and helping her transfer credits to the private university that Deborah taught at.

After Rhett and Blossom left, Deborah cleaned up with Brett's help, as Jessica begged to be excused and allowed to go talk to Terri, since "It might be a year before I talk to her again" Deborah and Brett exchanged a smile. Their daughter might be brilliant and wise beyond her years, but sometimes she could be a dramatic teenage girl.

"Oh my God! You go convict cunt! I am so jealous. I spent the day cutting the grass and weeding the garden, and you get your V tickets punched, broken in, and trained to spend a year as a three-hole sex slave! Well, I do have some news. Now that I am eighteen, Mom and Dad are bringing me to the Lodge when they go in about a month or two. You can show me what you have learned...on your knees."

Terri's smile and laugh took the sting out what could have been a cruel statement but Jessica really didn't know quite how to take that news. Terri was one thing, but her parents? Jessica had known Terri's parents literally all her life. Well she had known her own parents and her uncle all her life too. And that didn't stop her from fucking them all day. And she did wonder about Terri's dad's cock....

Finally, Jessica singed off saying she needed to get some rest sine the next day would be long. She got off her bed and stretched, arching her back and thrusting her tits out savoring the delicious soreness of her cunt, ass and nipples. Who knew that Uncle Rhett was such a tit man? She reached for her sleeping shirt, looked at it and tossed it on the bed. This time tomorrow she would just be another naked slave going to bed in a cell. Time to own it as she padded naked to her parents' bedroom, entering and slipping into he big bed and snuggling next to her naked mom who in turn was being hugged by her equally nude father.

Deborah awoke from her doze and found herself being embraced by her daughter and spooned by her husband in their king size bed, his big dick finally down for the count. Deborah was sated and spent, her daughter curled into her like a satisfied cat. Jessica looked up at her sleepily,

"Mom, I was just thinking. I have not seen you take a drink at all in the past two days. You just had root beer to drink at dinner."

At that Brett raised his head and said, "Come to think of it, I haven't seen you drink anything since right before we went to bed last night. Honestly, I was expecting you to go to the liquor cabinet, not your knees last night after I broke the news."

"Amazingly I have not had a single desire to get a drink in all that time. I just haven't felt the need. You both know I never drank just to drink, only when I was wound up and...,

"Repressed? Jessica said seriously but could not hide a twinkle in her eyes.

Deborah thought for a minute or two. No, it couldn't be that simple. Certainly, something to think about and see if she gets the urge for drink over the next year.

"Something to think about my loves, but for now we need some sleep."

As Deborah approached the metal door at the end of the hall, she thought that the past two days made the actual hearing and enslavement a little anticlimactic. She and Jessica left their jewelry, wrist comps and purses at home. It was hard to take off the wedding ring she had worn for twenty years but her wonderful husband took the ring, ran a chain through it, and put it on with the right next to his heart, promising to keep it close to him till she could wear it again. Brett's declaration brought tears to her eyes.

Knowing they would be stripped upon pronouncement of sentence, they both wore loose one-piece dresses with no underwear that were easy to slip out of along with sandals. The forethought meant the pair were handcuffed and led out of the courtroom within a few minutes of the order to strip. After the session with Rhett and Blossom Deborah was unconcerned about being naked in public. Once you ate out a slave in front of an audience, was spit roasted by your husband and brother in law while your daughter was lapping your cunt, modesty and self-consciousness were a thing of the past. Thanks to her husband, daughter, and her own sexual epiphany releasing her inner slut, the mental transition to a stripped slave cunt was seamless. And almost comforting.

Jessica was so turned on, she was surprised that her cunt wasn't making dripping sounds on the tunnel floor. The handcuffs that were restraining and a little bit scary the night she was arrested almost caused her to orgasm in the courtroom. The cold metal encasing her wrists behind her and clicking made her slavery real and inflaming her lust, her "slave heat" as Blossom put it in a way that the words of the judge and being stripped didn't.

If truth be told, watching her mom's tight swaying ass also contributed to her wet cunt. She liked cock but, after the last two days with her mom and Blossom, she was double majoring in twat. She heard the bailiff behind her activate his wrist comp and say,

"Open door 9. Two for slave processing."

Both Deborah and Jessica thought at the same time. "I can hardly wait."