Mom and Daughter Torture Time Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom and Daughter made to fuck by kidnappers.
2.9k words
3.93
55k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters are 18+. Contains an enema scene.

It was just after dusk when Katie and her daughter Emma were headed home from the park. Katie hadn't spent much time with Emma lately, her work as a lawyer not overlapping much with Emma's duties as a high-achieving high school senior. So the two went out for a late afternoon walk together next to the lake in back of their house to catch up.

Suddenly, as they approached their house, two men in masks jumped out of the bushes. One holding a pistol and the other a crowbar, they quickly subdued a shrieking Emma and horrified Katie. They were little too far from the house for Emma's dad or brother to hear, though, so her shrieks were in vain.

The 40-year-old blonde, big-tittied mother fell to the ground quickly with one fairly mild whack of the one man's crowbar to her arm. The assailant produced a length of rope, which he used to bind her arms firmly behind her back, pushing her enormous tits out in front of her. The masked man firmly tugged each tit, simply laughing and spitting out the word, "bitch!".

Meanwhile, the other attacker held his gun to Emma's head as she stretched out face down on the grass. The man then tied her ankles to her wrists in a painful hogtie. Emma, a beautiful teen with straight dark hair, was given more ass than tits, unlike her mom, but the other assailant was more than happy to grab a hold of that as well.

Finally, both were gagged with a rolled-up bath towel tied behind their heads, and blindfolded.

Katie couldn't and didn't try to say a word, but Emma kept shrieking her lungs out into the gag. Her attackers laughed at her pathetic yelling, which was barely above normal speaking volume outside the gag.

They quickly snuck out of the backyard carrying their prize along the trail, and threw the two duo into the back of a truck parked on the other side of the lake. Suddenly, Emma and Katie both felt a little needle poke in their butt, and passed out.

Emma woke seven hours later, though she didn't know how long it had been. She was no longer blindfolded, but she was naked and spread-eagled face up on a flat table, each ankle and wrist cuffed to the table.

A bright light hung around twenty feet above her in an enormous yet dirty, unfinished room that looked like a storage room for a box store.

Her mom was in the same position, a few feet to her right. Still gagged, Emma could only stare at her mom, who looked back with sad eyes. She was very ashamed to be naked in front of her own mom, and to see her mom naked.

About ten minutes later, the pair of gigantic, muscular men walked out.

"These two look like they're gonna be goddamn tight!" one shouted out.

On the right was a 6'7" black man who introduced himself as Tyrone, and a 6'5" and musclebound white man named Jason. After the short introduction, the men began tormenting the girls.

Jason walked up first to the two girls, and took a whip out from his back pocket. He slammed it down hard on Emma's perky, stiff, terrified tits. She shrieked out in pain.

"So, Katie, I bet you're regretting throwing Chandler in jail!" Tyrone said with a chuckle.

Katie's mind raced back to a brutal gang murder she had prosecuted a few months before, where a man who shot and killed a whole family was sent to prison for life. These men would certainly take brutal revenge. And soon, her worst fears were confirmed.

"We gon' run a fuckin' train on you sluts, but I want you to warm each other up a little first! Jason, get these bitches untied. Rip the gag out too, ain't nobody comin' to help 'em up here."

Jason cut them loose from their restraints, and Katie and Emma sat terrified on the table, panting and sweating.

"Alright, Katie, why don't you start us off by giving your little Emma a nice fucking kiss. Make out with your daughter!" Jason shouted.

"Ew.... That's gross! She's my own daughter!" Katie yelled out.

"Fucking kiss her! Wrap your arms around each other, lock yo fuckin' lips, and make out!" Jason said, raising a gun to Emma's head. "Now, Katie, kiss your daughter or this will be the last thing Emma ever does!"

"Oh god... I'm so sorry Emma!" Katie sighed as she leaned in and put her lips on her daughter's, their tits rubbing together as they hugged.

Katie pushed her daughter flat to the table, and after a few moments, pulled her face away. The two sat up. Emma spoke.

"Fucking hell, was that enough for you?"

"Matter of fact, not even fucking close to enough, bitch. Now, Emma, get on your fucking knees, get off the table, get on the ground, and face your mommy! You're gonna show her what that tongue can do!"

Emma realized what was going to happen and screamed at the top of her lungs. Jason walked over and kicked her hard in the abdomen, and she fell over grabbing her belly while crying.

"NOOOOOOOO! Please no! GOD NO! NOT WITH MY OWN MOMMY!"

Jason picked her up and shoved her into position while Tyrone pushed Katie's legs over the edge, hanging her pussy right in front of her daughter's face.

Katie spat out her indignation, saying, "this is disgusting. You think incest is okay?"

"Yeah, I do, and you're gonna fuckin' love it too."

Emma approached her mom. She slowly swung her head forward, and made one last disgusted face as tears ran down her cheeks. Katie sat in silence and slightly widened her legs, in acceptance of what was about to happen.

Emma slipped her head between her mom's legs and rested her head momentarily on Katie's right leg. Then, she stretched out her tongue, and began softly tonguing her mother's slit.

Katie looked away in shock as the warm saliva on Emma's tongue soothed her pussy. Emma was now full-on sobbing, gasping and struggling to keep her face in her mother's pussy. She took her tongue off and licked again, this time working up to her mom's clit.

Jason yelled out at Emma. "Hurry the fuck up! Enough of the tongue shit, GET SLOPPY! I wanna see you drooling and hear you slurping! Get sloppy for mommy!"

Emma began to compose herself as she accepted the situation. Meanwhile, her mom stayed expressionless. Now, Katie reached down and softly caressed Emma's head, pulling up her daughter's long hair over her hips.

Emma began slurping, following orders. She slobbered all over her mom's cunt, then with a quick suction gulped it all back up with a loud slurp. She did this again several times, before finally letting a mix of her own spit and juice from her mother's increasingly wet pussy soak onto her nose and upper lip. Emma dove back in and started wildly licking in hopes of quickly getting her mother off to end it sooner.

Katie tried to hold it back, but she couldn't any more. She let out a little squeak, and then a full moan.

"Emma... Uh... Ooooh...."

Emma was disgusted that her mom was moaning. "WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU LIKING THIS, MOM? WHAT THE FUCK?" she howled out.

"Always good to see such a good mommy daughter friendship..." Jason joked while Emma got back into her mom's snatch at gunpoint.

Jason took out Emma's phone, which he had stolen during the kidnapping. He began recording as Katie once again started moaning.

"Fuck! Emma... oh baby... I love you Emma!", Katie sighed out as Emma's tears mixed with her slobber and the damp wetness of her own mother's slit.

"You're gonna fucking make your mommy cum in 30 seconds, or I will text a video of you two fucking and moaning to every one of your little friends, everybody else in your phone contacts, hell even your teachers. 30... 29..."

Emma panicked. She lapped harder and harder, spitting and squelching puddles of drool into Katie's pussy.

"Fucking hell Emma! Yeah! Oh god! This is so wrong but you are amazing! I love you Emma!" Katie squealed, giving in to her enjoyment of the incestuous passion she was sharing with her daughter.

"15... 14..." Emma was desperate, and she stuck a finger into her mom to massage her clit.

"Oooooh, kinky, Emma's getting off to this mother-daughter! Nice!" Tyrone gloated.

"5...4..." Katie realized the time was approaching, and though she was starting to cum, it wasn't hard. But just in the nick of time, a wave of pleasure rushed over her.

Katie let out a squirt.

Emma pulled her face away disgusted as Katie's juices sprayed onto her.

"Lick yo lips, bitch!" Tyrone called out.

She could only do as she was told.

"Now tell yo mommy how nice she tastes".

"Y... You taste nice, mom!"

"Fuckin' bitch!" Jason piped up. "You lazy little piece of shit, talk dirty to your mommy for real. Tell her everything about how much you wanna eat her out again, tell her in detail."

"F-Fine... Mommy..."

Katie looked down at her daughter, both girls crying.

"I'm sorry I came, Emma. I tried not to." She whimpered.

"SHUT UP!", Jason bellowed at Katie. "EMMA, FUCKING TELL YOUR MOM HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO LICK HER AGAIN! I WONT TELL YOU AGAIN!"

"Okay... mom... I want to taste you again, I want you to sit on my face!"

"MORE! FILTHIER! MORE ANIMAL!"

"Mom... I love incest, it feels so good knowing you're my mom..."

"Good girl, now let's see those pussies get it!"

Katie screamed as Jason pulled a long, purple double-sided jelly dildo out.

The men wrangled Katie to the ground. Next, it was the same for Emma. Still holding Emma's phone, Jason ordered them to sit cross-legged in front of each other.

He then made Katie straddle the dildo.

"Oh god... oh fuck... This is sick! I hate you!" Katie lashed out.

"Oh... you boutta hate me more, shawty." Tyrone said. "Emma, put the other end of that fuckin' cock inside."

"WHYYYYYY...?" Emma screamed out at the top of her lungs.

"Cuz I'm fuckin horny, dumbass." Tyrone responded, and punched her hard in the back of her head.

Emma sat back up and recovered, and slipped herself down the dildo until her and her mom were a few inches apart.

"Get them pussies together or we gon' push you!"

"Holy fuck mom, I'm so, so sorry!" Emma panted as she got on top, squatting over her mom. Katie was lying on her back now, feeling the dildo bend upward into Emma then downward into her.

"Bounce on it, Emma! Fuck your own mother hard!"

"Do it, Emma..." Katie whined as tears filled her eyes again.

Emma bounced up once and fell back down, stretching her legs. Katie moaned as Emma started a rhythmic bouncing up and down.

All of the sudden, Emma slipped, and the dildo came out of her mom.

Tyrone belly-laughed. "Well, ain't that a happy little accident, BITCH! Time to switch to your asses. Face away from each other, and go ASS TO ASS!"

"Oh god...please man, give us some lube at least!" Emma begged.

"Fuckin' entitled bitch, never really does leave a bitch like that." Tyrone said. "You goin' in dry, and remember, if you ain't ass to ass in 30 seconds, all little Emma's friends gon' be spankin' it to this!"

Emma sighed as she shoved the dildo deep into her ass and got on all fours. Katie approached from the other side and did the same, then pushed back. The dildo slipped even further into Emma's bowels, and Emma squealed.

"Eeeeeeee! Mommy! It hurts!"

Katie, through sobs, begged Emma to hurry up. "I'm so fucking sorry, Emma! Please, lets just get our asses together so he doesn't send the video... I can't have this happen to my career!"

"YOUR CAREER?" Emma shouted in horror as she clamped down on the dildo and threw it back even farther, almost letting the assholes make contact.

"Cheeks only don't count, bih!" Tyrone interrupted.

"Yeah Emma, my career, the one that got you a house and food. Show a little gratitude, Emma!"

"YOUR CAREER IS WHY GANGSTERS ARE RAPING US RIGHT NOW!" Emma screamed back as loud as she could.

Their assholes finally touched together.

"Oh, SWEET! I love it!" Jason shouted. "So, girls, you wanna settle that little beef?"

"W... what do you mean?"

Jason winked and gestured to Tyrone. Tyrone walked out and back in thirty seconds later holding two gigantic, ten-inch black strapons. He also held a giant bottle of vegetable oil.

"Ever had a sexfight, girls?"

"Oh god..." Emma moaned.

"Here's whats about to happen: you're gonna wrestle, no rules, and whoever gets the other pinned to the floor AND the dildo all the way up the other's ass, will be the dominant one in the rest of our games. Whoever loses submits to the other for as long as we keep you."

"Now, oil yourselves up and begin on my mark!"

The girls lathered oil all over themselves. They strapped on. Emma glowered at her mom, who stared back with fury. Jason played a sound effect of a starting whistle, and the two began.

Emma rushed her mom, initially knocking her to the ground. But Katie punched Emma hard enough in the shins to knock her down. Soon, she had Emma by the legs and shoved her fist hard into her daughter.

"Ugh! Please no! Mom! I swear I wont be cruel to you! Please no, mom!" Emma wailed.

It was no use. Katie forced herself onto the now face-down Emma, and drove the dildo deep into Emma's tight teen bowels.

"What the fuck, mom!"

"You're gonna pay for wanting to sexually dominate me, I AM YOUR MOTHER! What the hell were you thinking telling me to submit to you?"

"Alright bitch!" Tyrone jeered. "Time to show your new little slave who's boss!"

"Fucking fine, what do you want me to do to her?"

"MOM!"

Katie herself now gloated. "You wanted to dominate me, shut up Emma! Ungrateful brat! I'm the mom, you're the teenager!"

Tyrone proceeded with his suggestion. "Let's tie her back down. You'll go over there and eat her out, then stick THIS way up there!" Tyrone held up a spiky, sharp hairbrush.

Jason strapped Emma back down to the table. Katie buried her face inside Emma, who flailed her legs but only wrapped Katie's face in a mixture of joy and agony. Her own mom was between her legs.

Katie made Emma cum right away, and now there was but one thing to do- violate her.

Katie slid the top of the hairbrush into Emma eliciting a soft whimper. Next, she jammed the body of the brush in, suddenly overwhelming Emma's snatch with a pins and needles sensation.

Emma let out a blood-curdling scream as Katie slipped the makeshift dildo out, instantly tickling her to a degree unimaginable.

"I think it's time for a grand finale!" Tyrone said.

"T... That sounds great!" Katie said as she watched Emma softly cry, still strapped to the table.

"Oh, you aint gon' think so soon."

"No?"

"No."

Jason walked in grinning, holding an enormous plastic, 3-liter syringe filled with an opaque, white liquid.

It was a milk enema.

"Flip on your fuckin' back, bitch!"

Katie obliged, and got into missionary position on the table.

Next, Jason slammed Emma right back to the floor.

"You're gonna eat up every drip that comes out of your mommy. Every. Single. Drip!"

"Ugh! Fine!" Emma said in a disgusted voice.

Jason slipped it into Katie, who moaned in agony, and yet she was slightly amused at the idea of dominating her daughter. It was disgusting to think of willingly doing something so perverted with family, but also wonderful.

Jason pressed down on the top of the syringe, and it began pumping cup after cup of milk deep into Katie's ass. Katie squealed from the coldness of the milk, but this only made her clench harder on the point of the syringe.

Katie's belly visibly swole up as Tyrone snuck up behind Emma and pushed her face to her own mom's ass.

"Alright, let that milk out, bitch!" Tyrone said, laughing.

Katie relaxed her core, and the milk flooded out with a massive ripping sound. The splash nailed Emma right in the face and drenched her head to tits. Then, as the stream kept flying out of the dirty hole in front of Emma, Tyrone pushed Emma's face to Katie, lining up Emma's lips with the still-strong milk jet.

"Start suckin' it down or the whole internet sees this!" Tyrone bellowed.

Emma opened her mouth and felt the last litre dump into her, with the distinct flavors of rich whole milk and her mom's dirty insides overwhelming her. As the last of the wave tapered off, Emma's cheeks were stretched full and milk was pouring out the narrow hole in her mouth.

"I wanna see you swallow that!"

Emma got it down in two huge gulps, then fell to the floor exhausted. Katie, meanwhile, began to sob again in guilt at what she had let them have her do to her daughter.

Tyrone grabbed Emma's phone again and opened her contacts. Meanwhile, Jason pressed the gun to Emma's head.

"Okay... can we go now?" Katie asked.

Tyrone laughed. "Nah bitches. You know how much a mom-daughter threesome is gonna sell for in the hood?"

"WHAT?" Katie shrieked.

"Yeah, not like Emma is gonna want her old life back anyway."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Emma screamed out.

Tyrone opened snapchat, attached the enema clip and dildo clip, and sent it to Emma's entire friends list.

TO BE CONTINUED