Mom and Daughters Ch. 02

Story Info
SIL once again!
5.9k words
4.53
54.6k
38

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
459 Followers

That afternoon fuck session was, unfortunately, the only one we had during that holiday break. The party disbanded the next day with all of us going back to our respective houses. I could not even get a goodbye butt-squeeze in.

Now, she was in a town that was a half a day, if not more, away by train. The obvious choice was to meet her at my MIL's house which was only a short ride for me from my town. So we needed a way for my SIL and me to get to my MIL's house.

My engineering job at Indian Railways required me to travel to 'inspection camps'. I could get one of those and then make a convenient detour to my MIL's house without arousing suspicion. That was it. If I could somehow make this work. I am sure my MIL could arrange (with some coaxing) for my SIL to come to her house.

This was during the days before cell phones. Landlines and snail mail were the only means of communication. As soon as I had set up an 'inspection tour' I called my MIL on a public phone.

"I'll be coming the day after tomorrow. Please make sure she's there. And don't tell anyone! Especially your husband!" I almost shouted.

The plan was to come in late at night, slip into the house, stay in my SILs room without my FIL noticing and then slip out sometime the next day or night. The plan was wrought with danger, but I was thinking with my cock, what can I say.

She vehemently refused, saying, "What do you think you are asking. You think she will agree? How can I stop all the questions people may ask? What if someone finds out? "

I said, "You need to make this happen. Don't you want your elder daughter to have a baby? I don't think 2 times was enough to..."

"Oh please don't talk about the details," she interrupted. "I don't want to know. This is very bad and dangerous. I should have known about this. You are like other men. You just want one thing from a woman. Shame on you!"

"Do you want me to tell your younger daughter what you asked me to do? I will deny anything I did. So will your other daughter to save herself. You will be in a boat load of trouble."

She wailed and gasped, "Please don't do that. I will see what I can do. Just this time, please. No more. I pray that she agrees to seeing you."

I said, "She will. She knows what she can get from me."

"Uff, you are one bad man. You look from a good family, but..."

"See that she is there," I said, and slammed the phone down.

On the appointed day left my home for my trip. My wife, who was about 5 months pregnant at this time did not care much. She had her work, friends and parties and anyway, she slept most of the time when I was at home these days.

I reported for duty and then fudged some papers and claimed sick leave for a day and slipped away to my MIL's house which was about a couple of hours away by bus ( I was cheap. Could have taken a cab but that would have been too conspicuous).

I reached late in the evening, had a quick dinner, and spent some time in the bus terminal. When it was truly dark, I took a walk by my MIL's house. As expected she was on the terrace on the look out for me. As soon as she saw me, she moved away. I saw the lights go on, and I took it as a signal that this was not the right time. I strolled around for about half an hour, had tea at a roadside stall and ventured back.

This time all the lights were out. I approached the house and could see my MIL's silhouette on the terrace. Seeing me she again slipped away, but this time no lights came on but the front door opened slightly. after a few minutes.

I pushed the house gate slowly, but gratefully the sound was drowned in the noise of traffic on the road. I slipped in to the house and immediately saw my MIL standing next to her bedroom door ready to stop anyone (FIL) to come out. She motioned me to the other bedroom with her head and I ran to it.

In my nervousness and excitement to get in unnoticed, I did not have time to get aroused for my encounter with my SIL. She got up from the bed as soon as she saw me and when she realized how nervous I was she put her hand to her mouth and giggled.

I grabbed her and pushed her down on my lap and slapped her playfully. I then washed myself in the bathroom and came out and removed my clothes.

My cock was still not fully erect. She was lying on the bed in her familiar nightgown. I reached down and pulled her to her feet and said, "Take off your clothes."

"My! You are in such a hurry!" she said. But she did not complain and pulled up her gown up over her head. I could see that she still had her bra and panties on. That was enough for me.

My dick was getting hard. I placed my hands on her waist and bent down and kissed her mound through her panties. She put her hand on my head and pushed down. I brought my hand up and tucked it under the crotch of her panties and pulled it aside. I recalled her being bare down here but some time had passed and I could feel cunt hairs on my fingers. I pulled her panty down and lapped at her slit once.

She froze. "Oh! Mmm, what are you doing. Oh! Oh!" she cried out.

I did it again. I could taste her juices already. She was prepared for this, probably even looking forward to this with great anticipation and had creamed very nicely.

"Don't stop! Keep going!" she screamed softly.

This was new to me to tell you the truth. I had never gone down on my wife. Every time I approached her cunt, I could smell her piss and filthy hair. I even broached the subject with her but she did not seem to care for cunnilingus it seemed, And I was left to fantasize.

I lapped at my SIL's almost bare mound. She kept her moaning in sync with my movements. I did not insert my tongue into her hole. I just dragged the flat of my tongue up and down her slit. At the top, I stopped when I felt the hardness of her clit, and rotated my tongue on it.

"Shh, aiyo, ah! ah!" I heard her moan.

My tongue was being tickled and pricked by short hairs but I loved every minute of the taste and smell. She was now humping my mouth, and held my head in both of her hands, pressed it against her mound.

Suddenly a shiver went through her. She raised herself on her toes and went stiff as a board for a few seconds and then succumbed to a second and then a third shiver. Finally she let go of me, pushed away and collapsed on the bed.

"Oh my god! What was that.? I have never done that before," she whispered between gasps.

I lay down next to her and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I smelled lovely and I placed it next to her mouth and nose. She grimaced and moved her head away quickly.

I removed her panties, and turned her body to unclasp her bra, and threw both of them down. I crawled to her head and straddled it. She knew what I wanted and was ready.

"Open," I commanded, as I dropped my huge, thick, swollen, wondrously smelling cock down. She opened her mouth and received it with a smile on her lips.

I thrust into her with vigor and she took it in without any complaints. She was moaning in sync with my thrusts. After a while I took my dick in my hand and pulled it out of her mouth. I raised it high, moved my body up a bit and lowered my balls to her mouth. She realized what I was doing and immediately turned her head away and pushed up at my balls and cock. I stopped and looked down at her.

She turned back and looked at me and asked, "What!?"

"Suck my balls," I said.

"No!!" she exclaimed.

"No? Yes, I want my balls in your mouth. Suck and lick them. You'll like it. I WILL like it."

"No way!"

"OK, maybe next time," I said and I crawled down.

She reached for my cock and guided it into her sloppy cunt. I slid in effortlessly. Oh, the exquisite pleasure of having your cock enclosed by moist, warm cunt.

"Mmmm," I moaned. "It's sooo good. Fucking, hell!!"

Man, I wanted to stay like that forever. I did not move and wanted to see her reaction. She had sighed and closed her eyes as I entered her and was anticipating my thrusts.

She opened her eyes when she saw me motionless. "What happened?!"

"I can't move," I said,

"What? What is happening? Is something wrong?"

"Yes. My balls need to be sucked before I can fuck!" I said, with a grin on my face.

"Get out!"

"Really? I will if you want me to," I replied, and made to pull out.

"No, wait, OK, just once, a little," she said. I pulled out and crawled to her head.

"You are disgusting! It smells! Uff"

"Not really. It's the best smell in the world.C'mon!!" I implored her.

She opened her mouth and I lowered my balls onto it. She grimaced as she tasted my balls. I raised and lowered myself.

I said, "Lick them."

She complied. Her tongue came out and swirled around my balls. First on one, and then on the other, and when she had enough she pushed me up and away and turned her head and spit on the floor.

"I am not doing that AGAIN," she protested softly.

"Oh yes, you will," I said.

I pushed her on her back and climbed on top and thrust into her cunt. I fucked her in this position for a long time. I went to he edge and came back numerous times. We were drenched in sweat after about 20 minutes. She was hugging me tightly, her arms around my back and her thighs crunching my waist.

"Don't go. Stay. Don't stop," she panted, as I took one of my breaks.

"OK," I said, and I resumed my slow thrusts after a while.

I then remembered what I did to her the second time we fucked. I slid my hand between our bodies and place a finger on her clit and started rubbing.

"Oh! no, don't, it's too much, oooo, aiiyo!!" she gasped.

I stopped but it was too late. She shuddered into an orgasm and shivered once and then again.

"Oh god! Oh hell! Oooh," she groaned.

Seeing that I felt myself give way too and I pulled up for my final thrusts. They were hard and strong thrusts. I could not imagine how she handled it.

"Oh! oh! aiyo! aiyo! " she gasped, as I pounded her with increasing intensity as I reached towards my orgasm.

I spurted my cum into her. My orgasm was intense and long. I must have dumped my biggest load in her. I knew she could feel my cock pulsing against the walls of her cunt as I ejaculated. Maybe she even felt the cum dropping into her womb.

"Fuck... fuck," I managed to say, as I collapsed on top of her, my cock in her cunt. I stayed there until she pushed me away. We lay there, quietly panting with our hands on each others bodies.

"You are too much, you know," she said. "You are like a mad dog when you do it. You are so noisy and wet and smelly"

"But you like it, though, right?" I asked.

"Shut up!" she said.

"Noisy? It's you as well. It is the fuck-fuck sound we make. fuck-fuck-suck-lick."

"No. Mother says we are very noisy. Thank goodness, father is a sound sleeper or else he would have woken up!"

"I will be quiet next time," I said, and asked, "When is the next time? Sometime tonight, or tomorrow morning?"

She again slapped me playfully.

"I am going to sleep, you do too," she said, as she picked up her clothes and went to the bathroom.

When we had cleaned up, we lay hugging each other. "Oh, I forgot I got you something," I said and got up to open the bag I had brought with me. "Here," I extended my hand with the package.

"I don't want anything," she pouted. But she took the package anyway and opened it. In it I had 3 pairs of panties and matching bra, not of the highest quality but close, with a brand name she recognized and would be out of the price range of most of the women we knew.

"Wow!! So beautiful, such nice material and colors," she exclaimed.

"Wear it," I said.

"What? Now?" she asked.

"Yes, sleep with them on," I said.

"Maybe just the bottom. I don't wear a bra while sleeping."

"OK," I said.

Panties were growing to be a fetish of mine. I had started getting expensive panties for my wife since we got married. And I loved to see her try on new ones in front of me and show me how they fit on her ass and mound. How packed they were around the gusset of her panty. But that was before she got pregnant. Now she wore those generic mommy panties. It would be a long time before I got her one of the new ones.

We fell asleep surprisingly very shortly after she put on her new panties. We cuddled and spooned and found all sorts of new positions to sleep in.

Sometime during the night I awoke up and found myself facing her back. Our torsos were touching. My dick was semi erect and was up against the fabric of her panty.

The dim light in her room was enough to see the cut of her panty, the wedgie made by her ass crack, the gusset crunched between her thighs. It was too hot and erotic and arousing for me to see her panty covered ass even in the night.

Soon enough I was hard as a rock. I was ready to fuck. But before that I wanted to run my cock on her ass. I held her shoulders and started to hump her ass with my cock. It felt so great to feel her panty cloth on my dick and to feel the thickness of her ass. I moved her so I could align my dick with her ass crack and I rode it up and down.

I must have come close to ejaculating about a dozen times. My dick was about to explode every time but I held back. I wanted to rub the crotch of her panty with my cock, so I rolled her on to her back, and spread her legs. I knelt near her crotch and humped her panty's gusset. My! The feel of her cunt hairs beneath the panty and the way they scratched my cock made me delirious.

But suddenly she awoke and lifted her head to see what I was doing. I had grabbed my cock that instant and was trying to put in between her panty and body.

She just mumbled, "oh ..," and then she was sitting up looking at me. Then it dawned on her as to where she was and who I was and what we were up to.

"Go to sleep," she said, and laid her hand on my chest to push me away.

"I can't sleep," I said.

"Well, I am going to," she said, and flopped down.

I had a better idea. I grabbed her up and dragged her out of the bed towards the bathroom. I turned the light on so she could see my engorged dick. I took her hand and made her stroke my dick.

"Stoke it now. I want to watch you do it," I hissed.

I wanted her to give me a hand job and I wanted her to see me cum, see my cum spurting out onto the floor like it did inside her.

I said, "Yes, keep doing it. I want you to see me finish. I want you to see my cum. Oh! Not too tight! No nails!"

She was sleepy but she got the idea. Obviously she had done this before. She put an arm around my waist for support and continued to massage my dick, and I put my hand inside her panty from behind and grabbed an ass check.

I kneaded her ass as she slowly pumped my cock, I let my hand go down between her legs and touch her cunt hairs from behind. My hand traversed her ass crack and my middle finger poked at her asshole.

"Hey, chee, dirty man!" she said sleepily, but did not stop me.

I put my hand and kept it on the cleft where her thigh and butt met, and moved it from one leg to the other. Soon though, I was up to my breaking point. I took my hand away from her panty. I let my arms fall to me side. She was still pumping, oblivious of the fact that I would spurt any moment. I pushed her other hand away and now the only contact between us was her fist around my thick dick, pumping away.

I groaned as i neared my climax and she stopped, thinking she was hurting me. "Fuck, don't stop!" I cried.

And she resumed stroking. My first spurt was small, a dribble on her hand. I knew she'd be surprised and take her hand away, but I held her fist and pumped my dick with her hand. My second spurt was enormous. It landed almost six feet away. My third, fourth, and fifth spurts were huge and long and they came with about 2 seconds of each other and splattered to the ground. I continued pumping till my tenth spurt died down and tricked on her hand.

"Oh my god!! " she exclaimed, in horror or excitement or pleasure or surprise - I did not know.

But she took her hand away and saw my cum on it and immediately went to the washbasin to wash it off. I felt spent and exhausted. I leaned against the wall and watched her wash and dry her hand on a towel.

She looked at me and smiled wickedly and naughtily, "That was too much. You are such a nasty man!" she whispered

"Not nasty enough" I said, and approached her.

"No, enough," she said and escaped my clutches and went to the bedroom.

I washed and joined her in bed. It was still too early, and I knew we would have another session when we got up. I slept peacefully.

I woke up to the sounds of traffic, birds and vendors outside shouting their wares from their trolleys. My sister-in-law (SIL) was pushing me, trying to wake me up.

"What? Wait! What do you want?" I asked groggily.

"Just get up. It's morning time," she said.

'So? Let me sleep for some more," I said and lay back.

She did not let up. She twisted my hair, pinched my chest, grabbed hold of my nipple, massaged my arms until I opened my eyes. She smiled sensuously and slid a hand inside my shorts. I knew what was happening. This girl was horny and she wanted to be fucked!

"What, I can't. Too tired. Too much last night," I said in jest.

She took it seriously and almost whacked my head with her other hand.

"Alright, I know. You want me in you. You want a cock. Say it and only then I will fuck you," I said.

"No. You want it as much as I do. So you can get up and do it or I am going to help my mom in the kitchen"

"OK, I'll be back," I said, and went to take a piss and wash in the bathroom.

I came back and she put a finger to her lips. "Quiet. Father is up, having breakfast. Wait till he leaves."

"Wait for what?" I whispered, smiling.

"Shut up! " she hissed.

I went to her and dropped my shorts. My cock was still limp. "Oh no, I can't get it up! So sorry. Don't know what to do. Man, can't fuck now," I said, not half serious.

" Shut up and get in here," she demanded, pointing to the bed.

I positioned the pillows so I could sit on the bed with me back on the headboard. I parted my legs and my cock flopped to one side.

She had worn her nightgown, and now looked very sensuous, with her hair all over her face, and a sly smile as she looked at my cock. It was starting to stiffen. Without hesitation, she took it in her hand and started jerking it.

"Not so hard, it will come off!" I cried, jokingly, at which she pulled even harder.

I grabbed her hair and then her head and pushed it down on my flaccid cock. She took in in her mouth and her head rose and fell on my cock.

"Put some spit on it" I said, and she did, with my cock still in her mouth.

It was growing thicker by the second. I could feel it and so could she. I realized this was the first time we were fucking in daylight. She lifted her head totally off of my cock, took my cock in her hand and proceeded to lick it on all sides with her tongue.

She moved her head sideways to get to the thickest part of my cock near the base. She lifted my cock and licked and kissed the thick vein that went all the way up. She then lifted her head again and engulfed the entire head with her mouth and slid down and up, up and down on my cock. I could see her spit rolling off the side of her mouth.

"Oh god! It's so good. How hard and thick. I want to keep this in my mouth forever. Mmm, mmm. I love how it smells," she said.

Then she fisted my cock, raised her head so only the head of my cock was in her mouth and started stroking my cock into her mouth.

The whole scene was so hot, erotic and arousing. I almost left my skin. I pulled her up to me. As she came up, she rolled her gown up and over her head and threw it down.

She had no bra on, but wore the panty I'd given her last night. She put her thumbs inside her panties and pulled them down. Then she went to lie down beside me, but I stopped her. I held her waist and lifted her and as she faced me, and I dropped her on my cock. I missed the mark and my cock hit her below her cunt hole and almost up her asshole.

freethe
freethe
459 Followers
12