Mom and Daughters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch!" she said.

"Why not?!"

"No way," she said. And reached down and grabbed my cock and slid it into her cunt.

"Oh!...mmmm, amma .. my god!! fuck!! fuck!! fuck!!" she whispered. It was the first time she had used the fuck word with me.

At this point she put her hands on my chest, and I cupped her ass cheeks with my palms, and pushed up. And she knew what she had to do. She pumped up and down using her knees, and my cock slid easily in and out of her slit.

She moaned as we fucked. I moved my hands from her cheeks to her waist and held her, and she stopped. I pumped up into her from below, and my thrusts were more ferocious than hers.

And she cried out, "oooh, amma, aiyooo, ah, ah, ah" in time with my thrusts.

Her eyes were closed. Her mouth was half-open, her breast bobbing up and down softly and her nipples were hard. I stopped pumping, and with my hands still on her waist, and my cock still in her cunt, I twisted her and plonked her on the bed and began thrusting. She raised her legs up, I put my hands on the back of her knees and doubled her up and went berserk, plunging into her. Both of us were grunting and moaning and crying out softly.

"Fuck.. fuck.. fuck," she kept repeating as I pushed in and pulled out of her.

I whispered, "Say 'cunt', 'cock', 'cunt'. Come on. I want to hear it."

"Oh. oh k..cunt, my cunt, your cock in my cunt! oooh, oooh."

In the same position, I let myself cum in her. If I had pressed her hard before, now I almost broke her with my thrusts as I came in long, beautiful spurts in her. It was so exquisite to come in her moist, warm, smooth, oiled cunt. I let her legs fall to the bed and she gasped in relief and exhaustion.

Both our bodies were heaving and falling and she managed to say, "Please... enough.. I cant do it anymore..on my, mmmm."

I said, "Enough for now... We will fuck again, and again. I can't get enough. I cant stop...fuck, you are so good."

When our breaths subsided, she looked at me and asked, "Is this how it is with every girl for you?"

"Every girl? What do you mean? I have only fucked you and your sister. No one else."

"Really? Promise!"

"I swear. You sister was like you.. is like you. I was like you. I knew nothing about fucking. All I saw were some magazines, books and blue movies. No one taught me. No one teaches anybody. Men just do it. Your sister likes it, by the way."

"We promised not to talk about others."

"You started it...," I said.

She thought about something for a while and then said, "Not all men are like this. My husband is not like you. He finishes in 2 minutes," she sighed, and looked at me.

"My brother-in-law? Really? He is so manly, his body is much bigger than mine, what muscles. I have seen him in the gym. Whoa, I think you are lying," I said.

"No. Appearances are deceiving. I thought so too when I got married. To tell you the truth, I though you were like him as well when I saw you. A few of my friends also have the same problem with their husband, though some had babies."

"You said we shouldn't talk about others," I reminded her.

"I am just saying," was her response. "Anyway, I don't know if I will have a baby. We'll have to wait for 2 weeks to see if I get my period. Girls stuff."

"Hmmm, ok. We can still fuck though, right," I asked.

She reached out and slapped my thigh.

"What else do you see in magazines and movies," she asked. "What else is there?"

I propped myself on my elbow and faced her, "There are many things people do. Many strange things that normal people don't do."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Wouldn't you want to know," I said, and smiled.

"Yes, tell me."

"Well," I explained, "for starters, a woman has 3 holes. And we have tried only 2."

She let it sink in for a few seconds, "What! You have seen people do that? That big thing up there. No way. I am not going to let anyone do that. Its shit out there. Gross!"

"We almost did."

"Yeah, I stopped you. You are a pervert. What else?"

"Some men like to finish on a woman's body, face, ...boobs..," I waited, "..,ass, cunt."

She slapped me again, "I know you do. Don't lie."

"Yes I do. Your sis..."

"Stop. Don't say anything more," she interjected.

"Some men like to finish in the..."

"The what?" she asked. And I took my finger and placed it on her lips, and slid it in her mouth.

"What? the mouth? Take that stuff and eat it? DISGUSTING, don't you think for a second that I will do it. And don't say anything about my sister, either."

The truth was that I fantasized about coming in a woman's mouth, but my wife forbade it absolutely. So no way I could fulfill my fantasy. Yet.

"There's other crazy stuff. A woman with 2 or more men. Taking in all holes..."

"ENOUGH!" she cried. I don't want to hear anymore. I am happy with what I am doing so far. Ugh..men are pigs. Worse than pigs."

"OK" I said and fell back down.

A couple of hours later, MIL announced the coast was clear and I went and had my breakfast. It was time for me to leave soon after so I returned to the room to pack up. My SIL came in too, to help me.

"So, when next?" I asked.

"Not soon. I can't get way so easily."

"Don't you want to?" I asked.

"Yes, but...," she started to say, but I stopped her.

As I pushed up against her, I knew she could feel my thick cock in my pants.

"Stop it! It's time for you to go," she whispered.

"I can go a little later," I said, as I turned her towards a window.

The window was an old one, with four wood panels, but no glass. It had iron bars in a floral design. the top 2 panels were open and let the mid-morning light in. She turned and saw what I wanted,

"What? Again, so soon?" she said in mock surprise.

I bent her and pushed up against her ass. She reached out and grabbed the iron bars with both her hands. I bent down and placed my hands on her ankles and rode them up her legs. Her Sari and inside petticoat rode up with my hands. I bunched them up above her waist.

She was wearing one of the new panties I'd given her. Man, that panty covered ass, with a wedgie made by her ass crack and the bulge of her cunt from behind was overwhelming. I cupped my hand and placed in on her soft mound from behind. She sighed and let out a soft breath. I could feel the wetness of her hole, and the soft curly hairs of her cunt on my hand.

I pulled down my pants and underwear and my cock jerked up and hit her ass. I hooked my fingers on the waistline of her panties and pulled them down to her feet. She stepped out of them and kicked them aside.

I placed my hands between her thighs and pushed her legs apart. She did not complain. I then grabbed her ass cheeks for support. I bent and pushed my cock into her cunt from behind. She was so ready for me. She moaned and grunted as I pushed in and out of her softly.

This position made for a tighter connection and I felt my cock being grabbed in a vice like hold by her cunt. Gradually she eased, and creamed beautifully. I could see her cream on my cock as I pulled out.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed them apart. I wanted to see her asshole. Seeing a woman's asshole while she was being fucked remains one of the most erotic things for me. To see a clean shaven puckered asshole, or one with hair surrounding it or in it is an immense turn on for me.

My SIL's asshole was a thing of beauty. She had previously shaved her cunt and asshole area but now the hairs were growing back. Her cunt hairs grew on each side of her slit and then joined together into one string below her cunt and then spread again around her asshole and went up her ass crack.

As I went in and pulled out of her cunt with my cock, I could see her asshole expand and contract. This was like poetry in motion. My cock felt huge and I was nowhere near completion. But her position was uncomfortable I guess, and she said, "Uff, finish quickly. It hurts bending like this."

I eased her up, and as I did my cock slipped out of her cunt. I pushed her back against a wall, and made her face me. Her clothes had fallen back down by now, so I bent down to roll them up over her waist again. She held them with one hand, and put the other hand over my shoulder for support.

Then I lifted one of her legs and held it in the crook of my arm and placed my hand on the wall. With my other hand I guided my cock into her cunt, and then placed my hand on her waist, holding her clothes away. She then let go of her clothes and put both her hands around my shoulder.

I pumped away standing, our eyes locked on to each other. We were both panting and grunting in unison. Our thighs smacked into each other making a slap-slap sound. I slowed down so as to not make the sound any louder, until finally I slowed my thrusts down and our thighs made almost no sound except for a 'swish-swish' as they touched lightly.

Suddenly, out of nowhere my dam broke. And I began to thrust hard and heavy into her.

She screamed, "ugh! ugh! ugh!" as I plunged my cock ever deeper into her from my standing position. Suddenly, I spewed my cum into her.

She shuddered as she felt the spurts from my cock. I did not stop pumping. I slowed down my thrusts as my my cum spurts ebbed and died.

When I pulled my cock out, she took hold of her clothes that were around her waist and pushed them away so we could see my cock.

My cock was covered in her whitish cream. A long string of cum extended from the tip of my cock into her cunt, as I started to pull out, and then broke and fell on the floor as I pulled completely away. She took hold of my slick cock and gave it a few strokes, and then examined her sticky palm.

"Man, you never stop!" she giggled, looking up at me.

She bent down and reached for her panty. I grabbed it from her and reached up again under her clothes and wiped her cunt and thighs. She put her hand out for her panty, but I pulled my hand away with it.

"Something to remind me of you," I smiled at her.

"As if you'll forget me," she smirked.

"True," I said. "I will never forget you or this."

I hugged her to me and said, "I want to be with you again. I want us to fuck. Never stop fucking!"

"We'll see," she said, and walked out of the room.

I washed, packed and left through the back door. I was already making plans for my next fuck trip.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12