Mom and Girlfriend Body Swap

Story Info
Mom and Fiance swap bodies out of the blue.
1.2k words
3.56
19.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimmyb89
Jimmyb89
15 Followers

Mom and Girlfriend body swap.

It was finally the weekend, and I had slept like a kitten in a blanket.

Life was good, as I had just started my new job at a local tech firm and I was lucky to have just moved in with my girlfriend, Jessie. On top of that, we were getting married next week! We had spent all last week finalizing the venue, organizing for my mom to be our celebrant. It was going to be just a small ceremony with me, her two friends, and our parents.

Jessie, my fiance, (I loved calling her that) was a 5'4" brunette, she had gorgeous brunette hair, in a pixie cut and small pert little breasts. She kept herself in shape going to the gym every week, she was my dream girl. She did like to joke with me (and, mortifyingly) that she looked like my mum, which I tried hard not to take personally! they did share a haircut, and were small, compared with me at least. Sometimes Jessie joked I was going to grow up to to marry my own mother.

This fine morning, I was snuggling up with Jessie, skin to skin. Her body was radiating heat, my own little sauna, which was definitely a bit unusual... I stroked back her hair

"Hey babe, you okay?"

"Mmm" she said, taking my hand to cup her breasts, my hands went right to her nipples, they were rock hard. My dick started to grow... I loved how I could feel almost her entire bare breast in my hand, and her skin was so smooth. I played with her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, it was getting harder the more I played with it.

"Fuck me" she said in a husky voice.

I took my dick, placing it between her legs, at the entrance to her pussy I could feel the flow of juices coming from it. God, it felt like it was pulsating heat too, she was so hot. I knew this would be a quick fuck, but maybe I could get in a round 2 afterwards. I Started to gently enter her, putting the head of my cock just inside her, she moaned once again. I slowly started to glide my cock in and out, gently railing her pussy as she groaned, she was loving that, I knew I could always hit her G-spot just right.

"Gonna... Cum," she moaned, her voice sounded so odd as she turned around to face me.

I recoiled almost immediately, as I realized, the voice I heard was not my fiance's, but my mom! Oh my god! Did I just fuck my mom? and enjoyed it? My cock was exploding and spurting cum deep into her pussy... The pussy I had came from. No wonder it had felt weird this morning. Oh my god, Jessie would kill me! Fuck! So would mom! She had my cum in her pussy! How did I not realize this? Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"What up Jason? Oh my god, are you being mellow dramatic, cos' I took my makeup off last night?"

My lips trembled

"I'm so so so sorry, I didn't realize mom!"

"What, huh?" She said groggily

"It's Jessie, your smoking hot fiance, whats gotten into you, snuggle buggle?"

"Go... look in the mirror."

She went over, sprucing up her hair, and her bare breasts lightly swaying, just slightly below her, it was a sight...

"I don't see anything, no different from yesterday!"

I couldn't believe it.

"Honestly Jason, your such a drama queen, is this your mommy issues flaring up? I swear you have a complex! You know we have to go meet Alex and June, right?"

How would mum know these people? they were Jessie and I's friends! Oh my god, was this some subconscious, messed up nightmare? Could I wake myself up?

I tried punching myself in the arm, so no avail.

"no mum, I mean, no babe! Lets go meet up with the girl's."

She came over to the bed, breasts still bare, and the fuzz of her brown public hair just visible.

I felt like a voyeur, to my mom, but she was encouragin me. It felt obscene... At least mom took care of her body too. I scolded myself immediately, I shouldn't think of mom like that. God, what if this wasnt a dream? Would I have to end up marrying my own mother? Just like Jessie liked to joke. But now Jessie... was my mom?

She took my arm, stopping me from pinching myself, trying to wake up.

"You need to cool off, go take a shower."

I nodded, she was probably right. As I did this, she ran a hand down my chest, towards my cock, I flinched.

"I can join you in the shower if you'd like, we have that bit of lube left in the drawer, and I know you love ass fuckin'" It was so weird hearing what I knew Jessie would offer coming from my moms mouth.

I shook my head, jumping from the bed, towards the bathroom to get in the shower.

As I left, I heard mum (Or Jessie) call out

"Your loss, I'm putting in your favorite plug, the pink one, to play with later... You WILL be helping me take it out."

a little while later...

"Well, she DOES little bit cuter than normal, is that it?"

Said June, staring at my mom

"How long have we been dating?" I asked

"18 months, easy, and we met at your work, jeez, I have told you this already."

"And we were are your rehearsal dinner not last week, where you were telling us all how stunning she was"

"She knows were jealous of those tits, like, zero sag, so good, how does she do it? You must love them!"

I nodded, numbly, how did everyone not see that Jessie had seemingly swapped bodies? I was too deep, was I going to end up married to a woman in my mothers body? Had I been cursed? Was I in an alternate reality?

Suddenly, I had a small brainwave, had my mom and Jessie somehow swapped bodies?

I whipped out my phone, and decided to dial my mum.

An all to familiar voice picked up.

"Jenkins residence!" then a quick chuckle "Sorry my darling, couldn't resist, how are you?"

It was Jessie's voice... but picking up my moms phone.

It confirmed my suspicions...

"Honey, are you there?" there was a ringing in my ears

"Yes mom, just calling to say hi, I have to go" as I hung up.

I returned to the conversation in front of me, Jessie was chatting to Alex and June

"Any way..." she was saying "I'm even wearing his favorite plug! Hopefully he snaps out of it soon."

"Oooohhh Can we see," they asked, clapping their hands.

She slipped up her yellow sundress, the end of the plug was clearly visible and the outer brown edges of the asshole were visible too.

"What if you have too.... Number 2," asked June.

"I'm pretty good, but if any is stuck on, I get Jason to clean it... with is tongue!"

"NAUGHTY," exclaimed Alex.

That was strictly between us, this was without doubt Jessie, all the things I loved about her too...

This was my new reality.

Jimmyb89
Jimmyb89
15 Followers