Mom and Her Friend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at me as if I was some kind of alien from outer space. "Who did you do that with?"

Gee, this was awkward! No way I could tell her. "Oh, there have only been two girls before you."

She looked at my cock again, still not believing it had gotten hard once more. "Wh-what do you want me to do?"

"Well, you could"--I had to admit I felt a little hesitant making this suggestion--"use your mouth."

I got the feeling Ashley had predicted that response. I'm sure her girl friends had told her how all guys expected girls to go down on them and stick their cocks in their mouths. It's just something a girl has to learn how to do, you know?

So, with a kind of weary resignation, Ashley slid down so that her face was inches away from my cock. Again lifting it up to a vertical position, she first gave the tip a quick flick of the tongue. There was probably a little remnant of come on it, but she didn't seem to mind.

After that, she plunged about half of it into her mouth.

Her eyes widened as she got used to the feel of a cock between her lips for the first time. She both bobbed her head up and down and used her tongue to lick the shaft and the tip. Man, she was a natural cocksucker! And she couldn't resist tickling my balls again--mostly for her own pleasure, I think. She didn't realize how much I liked that.

Sometimes she took my cock out of her mouth and licked the whole length of it up and down, as if it was a huge popsicle. And she seemed to know that the tip is where most of the sensation is, which is why she rolled her tongue over the tip again and again. Maybe she herself liked the taste. Whatever it was, it was driving me crazy!

I was so fixated on my own pleasure that I wasn't aware how close I was to shooting my wad again. But then I realized that it would probably freak her out to have that stuff go into her mouth. By now she was so intent on her task that nothing else existed except my dick.

"Ashley," I said, "I'm gonna come!" But maybe I didn't say it loud enough, because she kept on sucking and licking.

So I had to pull my dick out of her mouth, taking her head in both my hands and making her give up this fun new toy she'd found.

Just in time!

I started coming again, and the first stream spattered her cheek and almost went into her eye. The next shot splashed the underside of her chin, and several more dollops landed on her upper chest and dripped down onto her breasts. She seemed to like that, because she now started pumping my cock so that the final remnants would cover those smallish breasts with their warm wetness.

Afterward, she looked down at herself and giggled. I thought she would clean herself up with more Kleenex, but she seemed to like "wearing" my come, because she just went back to snuggling against me. There was a kind of rosy glow on her face and a twinkle in her eye, as if she was saying to herself: Look at me! I made a guy come twice in, like, half an hour!

I'd say that was something to be proud of.

So that's how it went for the next few weeks. Ashley loved being naked with me. Almost the moment we came back from a date or from classes or whatever, she'd immediately strip and jump into bed, expecting me to follow suit. I wasn't slow on the uptake, either. We'd get each other off, with fingers or mouths, several times before we settled down. She got to like getting licked--couldn't get enough of it! There really isn't anything to compare with cuddling up with someone with your clothes off. There's a sort of electricity in the feel of your nude body next to the other person's. I won't say it's better than actual sex, but it's a mighty fine feeling.

I wasn't in any real rush to penetrate her. During all these weeks we got to know each other real good, and my feelings for her deepened like you wouldn't believe. It wasn't like what happened with her mom, when I just went over to her house and a few hours later was stuffing my dick into her. Don't get me wrong: I'll never say no to that. And over the time I was in Julia's bed I did develop feelings for her. But at first it was just--well, just fucking.

Finally, around mid-October, as we were snuggling as usual, she said almost inaudibly, "Todd, I think I'm ready."

I almost didn't realize what she meant. Then it suddenly dawned upon me, and I felt a flush of emotion.

"Are you sure, babe?" I said softly.

"Yeah, I think so. I was waiting for my period to be over."

"Ashley, I want you to be absolutely sure."

"I'm sure. I'm sure!"

Okay, I said to myself. I guess you know your own mind. But I was still concerned about not hurting her, so I said: "You wanna be on top? It might be easier for you."

She scowled at me, as if I'd suggested something improper. "No, you get on top! Isn't that how it's done?"

"It's done in all kinds of ways. But if you want me to be on top, that's how it'll be."

I turned her over onto her back--and wished to heaven that I could somehow get that look of fear off her face. We'd already made each other come once, and I for one was feeling real good--but the effect of Ashley's orgasm had already worn off, and she was just a scared young virgin again.

I tried to make her feel better by kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples--she liked that a lot. It also made her have less of an inferiority complex about those small tits of hers. I also stroked her pussy gently, making sure it was still wet. It sure was! But when I climbed up and looked down at her, she looked petrified, although she was trying not to.

When I got my cock in her just an inch or so, she let out this huge gasp. I couldn't believe she was in pain already--I think it was just the momentousness of the occasion. Then my cock rammed up against her hymen. And I couldn't get through!

I guess I was being too gentle, not wanting to hurt her. You gotta understand, I'd never had a virgin before. No need to tell you that my mom and her mom certainly weren't virgins when I plowed into them! So I didn't know how much force it would take to break through that silly barrier. Well, there was no getting around it: I just went for broke and battered down that maidenhead.

Ashley came out with this pathetic little whimper, and two big tears immediately sprang from her eyes. Boy, did I feel rotten then! But what's a guy to do? There's just no way this can be avoided. Once I got down to a slow, gentle, back-and-forth rhythm, she seemed to be better. Now she was looking up at me with a weird kind of reverence or devotion or something, as if she was grateful that I'd destroyed that pesky little hymen of hers.

I rained kisses on her face and neck and shoulders. I didn't realize how much I had looked forward to this moment--the full possession of this fabulous girl who already meant so much to me. I scoured her body with my hands--not just her breasts and butt, but all over. Every part of her had meaning for me. She was mine, and I was hers!

You can imagine I couldn't hold out very long, even though I'd already come once. And so, when I started sending my load into her, Ashley's eyes got real big and her mouth fell open. Omigod! she must have been thinking. A guy is actually putting his stuff into me!

And I felt a sort of awe too. There's such a sense of connection when you pour your come into a girl. I felt it with my mom, with Julia, and now with Ashley. And this was by far the best.

When I rolled off of her, we just lay there for a while on her backs, staring up and the ceiling, huffing and puffing, but saying nothing. Then, without warning, Ashley made a funny little cry from deep in her throat and, hurling her body on top of mine, started crying.

Guys, when a girl cries you just got to let her do it. Don't freak out, and don't try to stop her. This is how they get out their emotions, especially when something big has happened. And getting deflowered is about as big a deal for a young girl as there is. So I just let her bawl her eyes out. I actually didn't think it was from pain--it was mostly the emotional impact of not being a virgin anymore. I held her tight, stroking the back of her head, while she clung to me as if I were some kind of lifeline.

When at last she was finished, I said, "Um, Ashley, we probably need to clean you up."

She didn't need to be told what that meant. I hadn't seen the blood, but there probably was some.

She clambered out of bed, but almost fell down when she got to her feet--her knees were a little weak. Luckily I was there to catch her, and we both staggered to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet seat (the lid was down), took a little washcloth from the counter, and, gazing down at herself, saw a mixture of blood and semen leaking out of her pussy. She mopped herself up pretty well, then stared at my cock.

"That needs cleaning up too," she said.

And it did. There were thin streaks of blood (and come) all along the shaft. She used the same washcloth to get rid of the stains, and then we went back to bed.

We just snuggled for a while, not saying anything. I guess Ashley was still mentally digesting what had happened. But the closeness of her body had the inevitable result on me. I'd now come twice, but I got hard again.

She felt my erection pressing up against her belly, and she looked at me with amazement--and a little bit of terror. "You're hard again?" she said in disbelief.

"Sorry," I said, "I can't help it. You're too tempting."

"I'm sure you say that to all the girls," she said sourly. That wasn't fair (it really was her that had made me rise to the occasion), but I could understand her annoyance.

"So what would you like now?" she said, thinking to herself: Jeez, how many times do I need to satisfy my guy? "My hand or my mouth?"

I guess it was some imp of the perverse--or the fact that I had been massaging her butt while cuddling--that made me say, "We could try something else."

"What?" she said, as if not wanting to hear what it was.

"Um, well, I could go back here." And I put a finger in the general direction of her anus.

It took a few moments for her to understand my meaning. She gasped again, then looked sad.

"You like that?" she said.

"Yeah."

"You've done it with--those two girls?"

"Yeah."

"Some of my friends say it really hurts."

"It might the first couple of times. Then you get used to it."

That answer didn't make her feel any better, because I was basically admitting that the first time would hurt a lot. Then this look of resignation came over her--it was like she felt she had to do this to keep me by her side. Her mother had said something like that, didn't she? When Ashley said "Okay" in a small voice, my heart leaped.

I moved her off of me and got up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" she said.

"Gotta get some lube," I said. "You shouldn't do this without lube." Good advice from Mom!

I found some cold cream in her medicine cabinet and brought it back. She looked at the jar as if it was some kind of magic potion that might turn her into a mermaid or something, but she let me apply the stuff to her posterior. She was going to get on her hands and knees (she'd heard from her girl friends that that's how it was usually done), but I told her to lie flat on her stomach. Then I got on top of her.

Once more, when my cock was at the threshold of her hole and about to go in, she let out that little whimper. But either from instinct or from what she'd been told, she went limp as I went in. Her face did crumple up into a grimace of pain at first, but eventually it smoothed out, and she just lay there with her eyes closed as I thrust into her ass. I did try to be gentle at first, but I kind of got carried away and started pounding her pretty hard. But she didn't seem to mind--especially since I grabbed her tits with both hands, and then slid one hand down to her sex and started stroking it.

Yeah, I managed to give us a simultaneous climax. Very rare! We were both crying out and writhing and quivering as my stuff was flowing into her. I could feel my fingers getting damp as her fluid was pouring out of her pussy, so that made me feel good.

But then something came over me. I felt such a surge of affection for Ashley that, as I lay there on top of her, plugging up her butt, I whispered in her ear, "I love you."

Her eyes popped open in surprise. She reached one hand behind herself to stroke my head, and then she said, "I love you too, Todd. But, if you're finished, maybe you can come out of me now."

I did, and quickly retreated to the bathroom to clean myself up. No way she's going to want to put that thing in her mouth, or anywhere else, if it's dirty!

I came back to bed, and we cuddled some more. I felt so proud of her--such a brave girl! Not many females get deflowered twice in one session, and she took it like a trouper. We both fell into a deep sleep that lasted till morning.

*

A few weeks later, Ashley dragged me to her mom's house for dinner. I guess she wanted to show me off to her, since it was pretty clear that we were a couple. In fact, I'd started moving into her place. Thankfully, I didn't have much stuff, so her tiny apartment could accommodate it.

I noticed at once that Julia was in a sour mood. She glared at me all through dinner, hardly paying attention to her own daughter, who was yakking away about all the things we did (well, not all the things--nothing about stuff we did in the bedroom!) together, and how we were looking forward to taking little trips here and there. We'd been to my mom's place once or twice and had been received with open arms, but Julia was not very receptive.

And Ashley noticed it. When her mom stepped out of the dining room for a little while, she whispered to me, "Jeez, what's going on with Mom?"

"I don't know, dear," I said. But of course I did.

"You know, she'd been a lot better a while back--she seemed to be getting out of her depression when my dad left her, and actually seemed to be rather cheerful. But now she's back to her crabby ways."

"I guess she's just getting used to the fact that you have a boyfriend."

"But she's the one who introduced you to me! It's not as if I just picked you up off the street."

"I know, but it still takes some adjustment for a mom. You know how it is: no guy is good enough for her daughter."

"I suppose that must be it."

Ashley startled me when she said to me that we were going to spend the night here. Gee, I hadn't bargained for that! And I was certain that Julia wasn't going to take it well. But Ashley was determined. I think that in some ways she was just defying her mom--you know, daring to have a guy stay over in the bedroom she'd grown up in, just to make the point that she was an adult now and could do whatever she liked. But I really wasn't happy about it. After all, I'd not brought a change of clothes!

And I could also tell what Ashley had in mind. When we retired for the evening and went to her room, she stripped at once and expected me to do the same.

"Ashley!" I cried. "You're not really wanting to--"

"Oh, yes, I do! And I'm sure you do too."

Well, I always did--with her. "But--what if your mom hears? I mean, we're not always very quiet about it."

"I don't really care. What can she do? Report us to the moral police?"

I sighed, but the sight of her naked body was too much for me. We did try to be quiet, but I'm not sure we succeeded very well. I did her three times (pussy, ass, and mouth) before she was satisfied. (Of course, I'd made her come at least three times, maybe more.) And that wasn't the end of the story.

The next morning, I heard Julia go downstairs early to start preparations for a big breakfast of bacon, eggs, and other things. So, catching a little of Ashley's boldness and defiance, I stepped out of her bedroom naked to brush my teeth and get ready for that breakfast. I used Ashley's toothbrush--and felt an incredible sense of intimacy doing that. But, as I was busily scrubbing my teeth, Ashley wandered in.

She was naked too.

There was this glint in her eyes. She was up to something!

Did she want me to do her right then and there? We'd never had sex in the bathroom, but I figured it was as good a place for copulation as any. But she had other things in mind.

She came up behind me and pressed her body against mine. Guys, if you've never had a girl rub her breasts against your back, you don't know what you're missing! I could also feel the thin tuft of fur at her delta brushing up against my butt. Then she reached around me and, as I continued brushing my teeth, began jerking me off.

Of course, I could see what she was doing in the mirror--and she could too, as her eyes were just above the level of my shoulder. Even though I'd come three times the night before, I was hard as rock--this was so exciting! I mean, the door was wide open, and if Julia had decided to come back upstairs she would have seen her daughter pumping her boyfriend without a care in the world.

Well, you can imagine what happened. I spurted out a lot of come as Ashley expertly got me off--she'd gotten real good at this! Some of the stuff actually shot up and landed on the mirror, although most of it went into the sink. I had to let out a few grunts, but did my best to keep them subdued. When I finished, Ashley dutifully tidied up: she ran the water to let the come go down the drain, wiped off the little splotch of come on the mirror, and then cleaned me up too, since I was still dripping a little.

"You little vixen!" I said with a smile. "You're so naughty!"

"I don't see you complaining," she said smugly.

"What if your mom had caught us?"

"She'd probably be jealous. I'm sure she'd have liked to do this just as much as I did." Ashley spoke more truly than she knew.

She went on to say, "Hey, I wanna take a shower. Don't let Mom start breakfast until I come down."

I got dressed and headed downstairs--but I was sort of afraid of what would happen.

I found Julia sitting at the kitchen table, drinking a mug of coffee. When she saw me--well, let's just say she didn't give me a kindly look.

"So," she said, "you've been fucking my daughter with abandon."

I guess she'd heard us last night.

"It's not like that," I protested as I sat down next to her. "We--"

"You took her virginity, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but that was weeks ago."

"What exactly did you do to her last night?"

"What do you mean?"

She glared at me even more nastily. "I mean," she said, emphasizing every word, "what part of my daughter's body did you stuff your cock into?"

"Oh, ma'am, I can't tell you that. It's private."

She wasn't going to take that lying down. "Do you go into her butt?"

I wasn't expecting such a blunt question, so before I knew what I was saying I came out with "Yes."

"You do?" she said, her eyes widening with rage. "You stick that big dick of yours into my little daughter's bottom?"

"Ma'am, Ashley may be petite, but she's a full-grown woman. And she likes it back there. It may have hurt the first few times, but now she asks for it."

"Oh, does she? Well, I see you've trained her well."

I knew what her problem was. Once you start getting regular sex, you don't like it when it stops. That applies to both men and women. And Julia hadn't had any action for weeks. So I said:

"Listen, ma'am, if you like, I might be able to come by every so often and--well, you know . . ."

That didn't help. Julia got even more angry, if that was possible. She started poking a finger into my chest while saying, "You are not going to cheat on my daughter, do you hear? And especially not with me, of all people!"

I admit that my suggestion was pretty stupid, but it was the best I could come up with.