Mom and Her Friend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am," I said earnestly, "I'd never do that. I--I love her."

That seemed to surprise her. "You do?"

"Yeah, I do."

"You've said that to her?"

"I have."

"And she said it back?"

"Yup."

Julia fell into a kind of daze, as if she couldn't believe this latest development. I tried to say, "Ma'am, listen--"

But she interrupted me. "Look, Todd, you're actually a nice boy. I"--she lowered her voice, on the chance that Ashley might show up at any moment--"enjoyed what we did. It was very fulfilling. And I think you've given me the confidence to go back into the dating world. You made me feel desirable again, and I haven't felt that way for a long time."

"Ma'am, you should always have felt that way."

"That's easy for you to say. If you were in my position, you might feel differently."

Thankfully, at this point Ashley came down. She could clearly tell that her mom and I had been in a discussion, so she said, "Hey, what are you guys talking about? Me, I suppose."

"Yeah," I said, taking her by the waist and giving her a little kiss just under her breasts. "I was just saying how much I care for you."

"What a sweetheart you are," she said, kissing the top of my head.

Julia rolled her eyes, heaved herself up off her chair, and started preparing breakfast. Ashley helped her. You can imagine what thoughts went through my mind as I watched these two splendid women.

*

And that's how it went. Ashley and I dated for our junior and senior years, and then we decided to get married right after graduation.

The wedding was a real nice event. Ashley of course wore white--even though you're really not supposed to if you're not a virgin. But nobody cares about that anymore. She really was the "blushing bride." I guess a bride used to blush because, in the days when she really was a virgin before marriage, she knew that she would be spreading her legs for her husband and having to go through the pain and even the trauma of deflowerment. I guess it can be traumatic, especially if you don't know much about the procedure--as those Victorian ladies of old didn't. I think it's much better now.

During the reception, we of course had to go around to all the various guests and say hello. There was a special table reserved for our families, and I saw that both my parents and Ashley's were at that table. Julia had managed to get back together with her husband. He'd had to grovel quite a bit before she took him back, but she did in the end.

As I sat there, listening to Ashley chatter away to her parents and her new in-laws, both my mom and Julia exchanged those "significant looks" with me. Julia knew that I'd slept with her and Ashley; Mom knew that I'd slept with her and Julia and Ashley. Meanwhile, the two husbands were just sitting there totally oblivious to what their son (or son-in-law) had done with their spouses.

They say you're not supposed to keep secrets from your wife. But sometimes you just have to. And this is surely one of them.

THE END