All Comments on 'Mom and Her Parents Pt. 01'

by readstories1989

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wvjetwvjetabout 2 years ago

looking forward to more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Learn how to punctuate dialogue. The quotation marks and something along the lines of "Mohan said" is all that's needed. Starting the line with the character's name, a colon, and the quoted dialogue is NOT used in English.

.

Mohan: "What are you staring at?"

NO!

.

"What are you staring at?" Mohan asked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

gREAT, WANT MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked how you got the 20 year old to get into his grandparents' bed and play with grandma's big tits. She is very welcoming of him, encouraging him to play with her sweet tits. This story promises to be very erotic, and wonderfully perverted!! I'm onto the next chapter in a minute. I like fondling my dickmeat and balls as I read.

This reminds me about when my sexy mother-in-law started giving me backrubs late at night. Those were great years. She stroked my cock that first backrub. Then she moved onto sucking my dick. And by the 4th time, we were fucking!! I can give you all the details, if you would like to hear them.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Success finally!

old_n_fat_is_beautifulold_n_fat_is_beautifulover 1 year ago

I don't know. Somehow the grandpa as the great facilitator for the incest doesn't seem psychologically credible (Sorry to all possibly credulous pundits. That's not how it works, boys/fellows).

My advice: Work on the psychology of your story. That being said, kudos to you for even publishing a story (I haven't yet!).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

4 stars. Dint is not the word your thinking of didn't it should be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous