All Comments on 'Mom and I Against the World'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
iakatziakatzover 13 years ago
Thank-You!

I'm not usually into incest stories but the smoking part grabbed my attention. I grew up about the same time as Danny in the story; smoking was accepted then so unlike now. I just love an elegant woman smoking a cigarette who knows how to do it correctly, confidant with a sexy "devil may care" attitude. I started smoking myself in mid-life after knowing and loving a sexy smoker. She got me started after she noticed my attention whenever she lit up, I was fervent "anti" when it came to tobacco until this Goddess showed me the pleasure that a cigarette can bring. I, sadly, lost this pretty woman to another man but still think of her at night when I light up my once daily smoke. I'm a sucker for a good love story and your submission IS a story of true love...forbidden but true. Society is so quick and cruel to judge people, but how can true love be wrong when both people love each other freely? I never could understand the hate some people have for others who love each other but are different than they are. Thank-you for efforts, I did truly enjoy this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with katz!

I'm normally not into the whole smoking fetish either, but this was a very good story reflective of your writing talent. I especially like the "Bobby" series and Jake. Keep up the good work!!

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Smoking Kills Slowly

But who's in a hurry? Best story in a long time, even though it's a genre I don't like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this is just what ive been looking for

one of the best in a long time...theres the story,not to mention a romantic one, and so does the sex...good job, write more romantic mother and son stories, just the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story - One of the best

Great job, I really enjoyed this work.

slimvslimvover 13 years ago
Beautifully told story

Your writing was eloquent and flowed wonderfully. The subject matter was an incredible turn-on. I wish it could have been me with my smoking mom.

-slimv

RigatonyRigatonyover 13 years ago
A new favorite author

Very well written. I was consumed by your story from the first paragraph. Easily one of the most well written stories I have read, here or otherwise. Your descriptions were so wordy, and yet not cumbersome and repetative. It was as if I were there in your shoes, aware of every last detail.

Thank You for sharing your lovely work with us, Tony

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wtf

why the fuck is he crying every 3 seconds. unbearable writing. you're a girl aren't you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the best ever

i watched it from start to finish trying not to blow

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well written story for the 3 inches..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ho

Interestingly written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Thanks.

steam692steam6926 months ago

Loved it. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...