All Comments on 'Mom and I Console Each Other'

by pujo1950

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 years ago

He needs to breed his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

let her have a baby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, the anal just lets us know the son is secretly gay, but not one to pass on an asexual asshole, even from his whore mother.

V3048V3048about 2 years ago

I agree could have been longer good effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it! I had similar experiences and my senses were activated by your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story. I hope there will be additional chapters. Please keep writing.

Ozgood13Ozgood13about 2 years ago

This was nice and I fully enjoyed it. I was excited while reading it and look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

was okay but the son had too much interestin his moms ass i say he is a closet homo maybe in part 2 mom can change that? invite her friend / sister over and let auntie teachhim a few tricks or even better dads girlfriend.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Nice story. But I don’t know where Anonymous, below, thinks anal sex makes a guy secretly gay. Anal sex is quite mainstream sex between men and women. Maybe Anonymous has his head up someone’s rear end!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

I liked it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
So natural

A mom in need inspires a son to do his deed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
A drinking story?

A gay son that only wants an asshole? YUK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and some stupid ass comments about anal! It's a man who it not confident in his own sexuality that thinks another man is gay just because they like anal sex with a woman! As long as both enjoy the anal sex, and there's many women who do, it can be a great addition to loving heterosexual relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The reason I started reading incest stories was, they as a whole had more character development and had more emotion. This story was well written and flowed well but had no sense of foreboding or even a little tension, after all incest is still taboo. As for the pregnant thing if it's your thing fine doesn't do a thing for me. The other comments I see a lot of is requests for anal and choking oral, doesn't make you gay but if your goal in life is anal and oral find the right golf or fishing buddy, have at it at will and when he leaves you for a different foursome or someone with a bigger boat you won't loose half your shit in court.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Anonymous Double Standard! ... you called the son gay because of the position he was in he chose to be intimate. So he chose anal but why isn't a blow job gay? I thought gay sex was between MM and FF and not how you have sex. A long time ago the doggy position was considered barbaric and Polynesians, Africans, Chinese, Native Americans, Melanesian were already doing the missionary position prior to the suppose to be prime and proper English/Christians. It was the Christian Missionaries who adopted the position. None of it made it gay ... oral sex between a MF is not gay and anal sex between a MF is not gay. Now if you are a Christian and condone sodomy then why are you here?

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Average mother/son story. AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story for a start, still needs another chapter or two..

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I couldn’t get past the first 2 minutes of reading. This story was very poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just an average story not much sex and to short needs more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gave it an average it was to damn short what is it with all of these short stories???????????????????

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was okay there was not enough sex and it was a bit short, you should have continued????? gave it a 3

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice story but it was short you need a follow up 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous