All Comments on 'Mom and I Have Our Secrets'

by SamSpeck

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Erotic

Looking for the next chapter soon.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Very hot, can’t wait for part 2.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
really enjoyed it

i enjoyed the read - thought the sex scene was good. a little overwritten for the amount of sex in my view!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The author creates wonder......the story is the reflection of the dreams of many young boys as well as their moms......we often think that incest is sin, but I myself think that it is the purest and spontaneous form of love making. The cute and slow lovemaking just enchants my mind. Yeah I am also an incestous son who are eager damn to make love to my own mom who is a dazzling hot beauty still in her near 50s. She sweats a lot and I want to lick and sniff her whole naked body, then want to fuck her like a horse. I have madly fantasies about her from my teens because she was the only available woman whom I see everytime and whom I really love. She is the queen of my heart and I can not put anyone in her place. Once I peeped at her room and watched her fully naked and sweating like a stream ...I came hard that day. And I came harder while reading your story and thinking about her heavenly body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My mother

in estonian. Mina olin oma emaga esimest korda vahekorras siis kui tulin sõjaväest ära.Emal oli hea meel et koju tulin,ikkagi 2,5.aastat ära olla.Õhtul võtsime veidi alkoholi ja siis istus ema mulle sülle ning me suudlesime mis läks kuumaks.Ema puudutas minu munni läbi pükste,tõusime püsti ja ma pöörasin ema ringi ning käskisin kummardada.Algul oli vastu aga kui ma ta püksid maha sain oli juba teine jutt.Surusin siis talle tagant sisse ning pumpasin korralikult kuni ta kiljatama hakkas mis tähendas et tal tuli.Niisugune oli minu esimene kord.

hrobbiehrobbiealmost 3 years ago

This cries for a second chapter; but I guess, after all this time, that is not happening.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

Nice, very nice ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story but a bit short you needed to write another chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4 stars could be 5 if it ended with them fucking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous