Mom and I Have Our Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamSpeck
SamSpeck
75 Followers

Obviously, my state of well being can be disputed. So, any opinion is open to interpretation or disbelief, but the moment that my briefs hit the floor, I followed her piercing deep blue eyes drop to my young cock and I swear on all that is holy I heard her purr.

"MMM," was the sound I heard.

The sexy purr and unbelievable erotic overtones of the moment (or the excessive rum) caused me to fall back against the wall for support, but as I did mom caught me and kept me standing without ever breaking the stare that her eyes had locked onto mine.

She lowered her arm to encircle my back and lower waist and backed me up to the edge of my cliched water bed and my hands were now on her soft curvy hips. Her strength impressed and amazed me when she gently laid me on the bed and perfectly adjusted a pillow under my head.

Once I was situated horizontally on the bed to her satisfaction she stepped back as if admiring her placement of my young intoxicated body and senses.

My long-standing admiration of her incredible body battled my blood alcohol level and overcame the spins the bed immediately was undergoing, my blurred vision somehow was able to focus on the complete sexiness of her curvy, mature, sexy body. As I melted into the warm heated water mattress that served as my 1980's seduction point Mom spoke softly,

"You know how we tell each other anything, talk about anything and have our secrets?" she once again felt the need to clarify.

"I'm sorry that you didn't find a girl for that beautiful erection," Mom continued with a slight girlish giggle.

Another sobering moment allowed me to catch up to her thought process and realize that yes, she had just removed all my clothes while wearing that skimpy, hot, sexy, lady like lingerie

"Oh, thanks," was all I managed to vocalize as I realized that my cock was hard and pointing straight up.

"Don't be sorry, I'm not baby just relax, you need sleep after the night you had," Mom continued in the new sexy voice.

As the horizontal prone position and probably also the alcohol over took me, her sultry voice blurred the line between fantasy and reality

"Just close your eyes and relax," she said assuredly as her hand landed on my chest, and instantly my body reacted to her soft hands on my bare skin.

Again, she purred as my cock twitched, then just as I was about to pass out, I felt a warm soft grip on my erect cock, gently but firmly she was squeezing my erect young manhood and the excitement of this sexy taboo moment made me even harder.

Slowly she started sliding her hand up and down my shaft while maintaining a perfect grip, she skillfully stroked and squeezed my cock with her warm soft hands. My mind raced with thoughts of this amazing feeling and the realization that this was actually happening, that after years of fantasizing about an encounter like this it was taking place and I finally spoke.

"That is so good," I moaned, "Oh god I need this"

"I do too," mom whispered

"I have been wanting this for so long," I had to admit.

"You have? Because so have I," Mom said sounding very surprised.

She continued softly stroking my engorged cock and used her free hand to massage my balls, and as if the surrealness of this moment wasn't enough for my mind, penis and hormones to process, all the ecstasy I was feeling increased one thousand percent when a warm wet feeling overtook my hard-swollen cock.

My balls stiffened, and my cock twitched before I realized that mom was sucking my hard-young cock, and she was not only the best I had at that point, but to this day no one else has sucked my cock with such vigor, hunger, passion or skill. She alternated between licking, sucking and kissing my cock and even gave my balls plenty of attention.

I would have given anything for that moment to last an eternity, but in honesty I must admit that within minutes I felt an orgasm stirring, building in my testicles until I knew that I was past the point of no return, past the point of holding back and lasting. My prior young sexual experiences hadn't prepared me to slow down or come to a standstill long enough to prolong the ecstasy of the moment.

Then without speaking, the overwhelming passion and love of the erotic moment had me believe that words weren't necessary, that we were now connected in ways were conversation wasn't needed.

I bucked slightly and quivered as I shot 5 or 6 long squirts of cum in moms' wet mouth, and when it was finished we both slowly let our bodies untense, relax and let our heart rates return to normal. My mind tried to grasp what just happened but the feeling of being completely drained overtook me and I swiftly drifted off to sleep.

I woke briefly to the feeling of a warm wash cloth gently washing my whole crotch area and specifically my cock and balls.

I'm certain that I fell into deep sleep but for exactly how long I wasn't sure, but when I finally tried to roll over I realized that moms' warm curvy body was in front of me. It took me a few more seconds to realize that she was also naked, and my hand was just below her large breasts and we were laying in the spoon position with her round voluptuous ass nestled tightly back against my cock.

I smiled and closed my eyes to go back to sleep and decided that I did not need to roll over and I didn't want to move, ever.

SamSpeck
SamSpeck
75 Followers
12