Mom and I Make a...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I'm not a good-looking woman for you to look at."

"Little you know. Mom you are a hot momma. Every time we go shopping there are a lot of men that turn to get a second look or a good long look at you and drool all over themselves, wishing they were able to sleep with you."

"Yea just to get between my legs to get off if what you're saying is true."

"I would say yes it may be true but, there must be at least one man out there that would love to get to know your inner beauty and not just your outer beauty. No matter what mom, you are an M.I.L.F. in the eyes of every young man or old man out there."

"I'm not to one old man."

"I can't argue that one but he let money go to his head and it will be that way with any man that is as money-hungry as dad. Besides, he doesn't give a damn about me either right now."

"You do have a point about him not caring about me. He may care more about you than you know."

"Mom, quit lying to yourself, dad doesn't care for me. Get your sexy self-dressed as soon as you can, and I'll do the same and I'll take you shopping, till your heart's content."

"I would like you to help me find something real attractive looking to a guy. That is if you don't mind."

Swallowing the last swallow of coffee I wondered if that was a trick statement or question. After I swallowed that last swallow of coffee, "I don't mind one bit. I will say though. No matter what you wear, you look good to this guy and any other guy."

"Thank you. Even if you are my son, you make me feel really good when you tell me how pretty I am."

While mom and I cleaned the kitchen we flirted with each other. When the kitchen was cleaned up and dishes were washed and in the drain rack, mom went to her bedroom and got dressed. I went to my bedroom and rubbed one out real quick, while thinking about my mom of all women, and then dressed to drive her to town.

On the drive into town mom sat next to me, leaving about one foot of space between us to make it a bit easier to talk with each other, my pickup being one of the older ones, with the road noise level on the high side compared to a new car or pickup.

Mom's blue dress was another one of her mid-thigh length dresses and sitting next to me; I could see a little more thigh than just mid-thigh. I couldn't help but look at her thighs from time to time when I was able while I drove, and as usual my dick was stirring in my pants even though I rubbed one out before leaving the house.

"Do you think we can go on a picnic rather than go to a restaurant to eat this afternoon?"

"I don't see why not. Do you have a place in mind for the picnic?"

"I think I want to go to that park you stopped in the night I cried my eyes out, after seeing your dad with that other woman, if it is okay with you."

"I'm good to go there without a problem. I know of the perfect fast food that's not too far from there."

"Sounds good to me." mom said, leaning over and kissing my cheek.

Our first stop was the mall with the first store being a lingerie store where mom picked out four pantie and bra sets. The panties being thongs, with sheer front panels. The next store was a dress shop. Mom picked out two dresses and two skirts with blouses to match. The sales clerk pointed out the dressing rooms for mom to try on the clothes she picked out. Mom finished trying on the dresses and skirts; she picked out a couple of other shirts for herself before we moved on to the next store. The next store we stopped in at, mom picked out a couple of shirts and dress pants for me to try on. I picked out which one's I liked the best and paid for them and we were off to the next store.

We saw an old neighbor and stopped to talk with her. She told us that the couple that had bought our house would hardly speak to her or anyone in the neighborhood and has the back yard trashed out. Mom and her friend went on to talk about other stuff, so I left them to talk while I went to the food court and bought a round of drinks, for the two women and myself.

I found the two women had moved to one of the benches in the middle of the main hallway, by the time I got back. As I walked up behind them I heard mom's friend ask, "So Anna, have you managed to entice that hunk of a son into your bed yet?" I came to a stop right there to listen in, before I let them know I was back.

"No, we haven't got there yet but I can say he notices me far more than his dad ever did. He even thinks about me when he goes to bed, I think, because I hear him from time to time masturbating. I'm not sure but when he does masturbate, I think, he's called my name a few times but I'm not quite sure, if he is or not. I think I may be wishful thinking when I think I hear him call my name."

"To find out for sure why don't you just walk in and ask him if he called you or not, and when you walk in you'll know just how big he is if he is masturbating. You need to do something; by either you make the first move or entice him to make it. I may make a move on him if you don't. I saw how he looked at you and at me, when he walked into a room when I was visiting you."

"He still looks at me like that when he walks into a room where I am or I walk into the room he's in."

"Maybe you need to start wearing shorter dresses or more revealing clothes than you're wearing now. Have you bought any more revealing clothes in those sacks, than what you have on now?"

"Yes."

"What about night gowns? Are they sheer or a type of sheer lace?"

"No but I was thinking about something like that."

"Do it, don't think about it."

"I don't know what he will think about me wearing something like that, even just around the house."

"Seeing how he looks at you, you'll have no worries. He will not be able to take his eyes off of you. You're not getting any younger Anna and the only ones that will know about you and your son will be the three of us. No one else will ever know you two are mother and son. As it is when I saw, the two of you walk up to me, you two, looked like a couple and not a mother and son out on a shopping trip."

"Really?"

"Yes really" I then backed away a few steps and made a circle out and around to make it look as if I just walked up on them. April saw me and said, "As usual your handsome man knows when a lady is in need of a drink." I handed mom the first glass.

"Yes he is good at knowing things like that." as I was handing the next drink to April.

"We were just talking about you and how good you look, now that you're all grown up. You make me wish I was a younger woman."

"You're not all that old. You look young enough to have any young man you want. The trick will be to find the man that will want you, the same way you want him."

"Wow. He's got to be quite a smart young man as well as good looking." April took a drink of her pop, and then added, "He even remembers what kind of pop I like best."

"Yes he is and does notice what a person likes and dislikes."

"Oh man I need to do some more shopping and then meet Marry for dinner at the restaurant up on Grand Street shopping center." standing up and gathering up her shopping bags she went on to say, "Now remember what I said about doing and not thinking about it and I know you'll have what you want." I could just make out April rolling her eyes towards me a few times as she told mom 'you'll have what you want' even though April was looking downward toward mom, before mom stood up.

I gathered up the three shopping bags next to mom, and after I stood up straight, "Do you want to clue me in on what April was talking about, having what you want?" just to see if mom would tell me.

"The way I see it I have what I want all ready but she doesn't know it yet." I noticed mom blushing as she said that.

Mom took my arm again as we walked on toward the next store. The next store was another lingerie store that looked to have more to offer than the first one. Mom did some looking around at different gowns and nylon dresses as well as fish net dresses and chemises that were sheer. I even found a few things that would look good on mom. I was wondering if she was really interested in wanting me as her lover, like her and April were talking about out at the bench. If mom is interested in wanting me that way, would she use these items to entice me into making the first move? The sales woman came over and asked mom if she could be of some help. Mom talk to her in a whispered voice so I wasn't able to hear what mom said. It wasn't long mom was in a changing booth and the sales woman talking to me about a few things I thought about buying for mom that I had noticed on a clothes rack.

After mom and I left the store and entered the main hallway, mom said, "I see you bought a few things in there also."

"I picked out a few things that I thought would look really good on you."

"I can just imagine what they are."

"I do believe you'll like them."

"Knowing you the way I do you may be right. Anyway, I'm ready to go on our picnic now."

"The shortest way to the pickup is this way my lady."

I drove to a fast food restaurant and ordered our food and drinks to take to the park for our picnic, then drove to the park. I got out and helped mom slide out on the driver's side, then took the bag of food I had picked up at the restaurant and with mom on one arm and our meal in my free hand, I escorted mom to a picnic table down by the pond. The picnic table was under a big shade tree where we could sit in the shade and look out over the pond as we ate, "This is the perfect spot for a dinner. How did you ever learn to find such perfect places?"

"I just happen to stumble onto them."

"You sure stumbled onto the perfect spot to picnic." reaching for her drink. I placed mom's food in front of her and my food in front of myself when, mom said, "I want to know something. Are you thinking about looking for another girlfriend or maybe start getting out with your friends again very soon?"

"No, I haven't thought about it any at-all. All my high school friends have gone on to college or some other state to live and work. The guys at work all have girlfriends or wives to go home to. The only times they all get together maybe is during the holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving, or some company party."

"Have they had any company parties since you started working with them?"

"No but they do have one coming up soon from what I understand."

"And what kind of party is it? A Halloween party, that is the next big holiday."

"Yes but it's not a sure thing as of right now. Halloween is still how far off, a month?"

"Yes one and one half months from now." mom and I ate in silence for a little bit before mom asked, "Will they ask you to bring your girlfriends and wives with you to the party?"

"The way they talk about last year's party they will. Why?"

"Whom will you be asking if you don't get out and find a girlfriend by then?"

"I guess no one but, I doubt I will go unless it is in my best behalf to go. That being the case, I will just go alone I guess, unless I ask you or April out that we saw at the mall today."

"You need to find someone a lot younger than we are. Everyone will think we are your mom if you take one of us."

"You two do not look old enough to be my mom. The only way they'll think you are my mom, is because we have the same eyes maybe."

"April made the comment that it looked like you and I were a couple and not a mother and son."

"I wish." I breathed real low, then asked, "When did she say that?"

"While you were getting our drinks at the mall. Now what do you mean by you 'wish'?"

"You weren't supposed to hear that. I'm sorry."

"Mark, tell me, I want to know what you mean by that."

"Well... I'm proud to be your son, and you are so beautiful and I have not found a girl that can live up to your level. You show me more love than any other girl has ever showed me. I keep finding girls that only had time for me as long as I had money that I seemed to be short on until graduation and found the job I now have. Now that I have money, the girls I meet want nothing but my money."

"How do you know that April or I don't want just your money?"

"For one mom you are my mom and you are so reluctant about taking my money to pay the bills. The other is... I have to come clean about... I heard you and April talking at the mall today when I went after the drinks. I came back and as I was about to give you and April your drinks. I heard you two talking about me and April asked you if you had been able, to entice me into your bed yet. I'm sorry for not letting you two know I was there before you got carried away in that conversation. Please forgive me."

While Mom took a drink of her pop it went dry in the middle of her sucking on the straw. She looked at the paper cup and put it in the bag that had held our food, "You know I think I'm kind of glad you did listen in on that conversation. As you gathered, you know, she thinks of you as one fine young man. She wants in your pants so bad that she can taste it." then in a much lower voice just loud enough for me to hear, "But so do I." Then she went on to ask me, "Now that you know all that, how do you feel about it?"

"Surprised but I like that you both feel that way. I have fantasized about making love to you and wished you felt the same way toward me. When did you start wanting me like that?"

"April has been wishing she was younger every time she saw you. When April told me that the first time, she asked me if I knew how big you are, and that is about when I started wanting you. She told me at the house how I may entice you by wearing shorter skirts, dresses, and short shorts. As you may have noticed, I began to wear shorter skirts, dresses and short shorts around the house more, just to peak your interest in me."

"Yes, I noticed it alright and I love every minute of it too. You look so sexy and you have what it takes to flaunt it, I was thinking that it was about time you started flaunting it."

"April heard you flirting with me one day and that is what started us to talking, and her telling me to change the way I dress around you, and she even flirted with you and you would flirt back. She's old enough to be your mother, as I am. Then as you looked at her, instead of me, and flirting in front of me, like you had just been doing with me. I would get just a little bit jealous of you two, but then you would turn around and flirt with me right back again, in front of her. I finally was able to deal with it and enjoy flirting with you in front of her, as she seems to enjoy doing in front of me."

"I like April but she is married still unless she's gotten divorced since we moved from there. The other thing is I don't know if she can truly love me as close to what you can being you are my mom. In other words can she love me as much as a wife is supposed to love her husband? I believe I could but don't know because; I'm not dating her for me to get to know her better. Now that I think about it I know who I do love and want to be with for the rest of my days."

"May I ask who that woman is?"

I turned my head, and answered, "I'm next to her and looking at her right now."

Mom looked into my eyes and with a smile she leaned in close and asked, "Is this where we are supposed to kiss and someone decides to interrupt us, like they do in the movies?" then we laughed a bit before kissing each other like lovers.

After we kissed, I asked, "Does this mean the end of the movie and we go wherever it is actors and actress go, when they finish filming?" we chuckled and just held each other in our arms for a short while before deciding on going to do our weekly grocery shopping.

Just as all the groceries were put away and the shopping bags from the mall put in mom's bedroom there was a knock on the front door. I opened the door to see the rancher's wife standing on the porch, "Hello Mrs. Thurston. Please come on in." holding the door open for her.

"Thank you. My husband has told me all about you and your wife here. I was wondering if you two want a pickup load of produce to can for the winter. That way maybe you can have a head start on the winter months, when it will be a witch to get into town, to do any shopping."

My mom came into the living room as I opened the front door, "I would love to have some if we have enough money to pay for it."

"Who's talking money here? I can stuff every year and we still end up having to throw a bunch away unless we find a family in need, which I may add, doesn't happen often around here. I grow the produce in my garden every year and my husband, bless his soul, plows up such a big garden spot for me that I end up filling it up, with all kinds of vegetables and fruits. With the fruit trees and the garden, produce ends up growing out of our ears. Now if you want any come on out to the pickup and let's unload as much of it as you want."

"Yes, gladly, thank you. I was wondering how bad the roads get out here in the winter."

"Last winter we were snowed in for almost a month and it was very hard on my husband to get the cattle fed. That was in the middle of winter and then again for two weeks or more toward the end of winter."

When Mrs. Thurston said a pickup load, she wasn't exaggerating any. It was a full size pickup with a six by eight bed, front to back and filled to the top of the bed. "You should have asked me over to help you load all this Mrs. Thurston."

"Oh I had plenty of help believe me. I get something out of my garden all summer long and I'll be bringing more to you if you want it. I don't know if maybe you have other family members that could use some of this as well."

"Yes I will take it and I do know just who needs some food to help them get through the winter as well."

"Good." Mrs. Thurston and my mom talked on as the three of us unloaded the pickup and it really didn't take long at all to off load it all. "I'll bring you another load every week until you tell me you have plenty of everything."

"Why thank you very much Mrs. Thurston, let us know if you need any help." mom said.

As Mrs. Thurston backed out of the driveway, I asked, "I didn't know you told her husband that you and I are husband and wife."

"I didn't tell him that."

"Now we need to go back to town and get a presser cooker or two, and canning supplies." I said, looking around the kitchen and dining room.

"I guess there goes our afternoon today."

"Not really. We'll be together getting what is needed to start canning all of this food."

This time I drove mom's car to town with mom riding along sitting next to me with her hand on my leg. Upon arriving home mom decided to wait till the next day to start canning everything. After washing the two presser cookers and jars, it wouldn't belong she would need to start cooking supper.

"By the way mom, are you going to be modeling any of your new clothes that you bought today?"

"I planned on it and even maybe wearing one of them the rest of the afternoon. I can show you what I bought today. I do hope they look as good on me as you said they will." mom left the room to go to her bedroom. In the short time it took mom to change into one of her new dresses, I retrieved a beer for both of us, "How do you like this dress babe?"

"Oh wow it makes you look hot as all get out."

Mom had on a red dress that is a wraparound on the top half, show casing her double D cup tits with a lot of cleavage in the front, and a low sweeping U shaped back almost to the top of her bubble butt. The hem of the dress stopped where three quarters of her thigh are on display for all to see. Mom did a twirl to give me an all-around view of the dress, "So I take it you like the dress."

"Yes I do and red, is my favorite color too."

"I know and that is why I bought it. I'll be right back." mom went back to the bedroom and in a short time, was back modeling another dress.