Mom and I Make a...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little bit while I kept licking and sucking on her pussy and clit, she went stiff and collapsed on top of me and I could feel her breathing hard, trying to get her breath back. When she finally calmed down, she raised up saying, "Babe I need your cock in my pussy now if you want to make a baby."

"Yes babe, I want a baby. Do you want a baby sexy? If so, put my dick in your pussy and let's make a baby together."

Mom crawled up and lined my dick up with her pussy and eased her pussy down over my dick till she sat all the way down, taking me to the base, "Oh fuck babe, you are so big. You are bigger than your dad ever was. I wonder how big my dad was, or my brother is now, with you being so much bigger than your dad. Your cock is filling my pussy up so full that I feel stuffed to the gills, you're so big. Do you know how big you are babe?"

"No I don't know. I've never measured myself and none of my ex's has measured me either."

"The next time you get this hard we have to measure you. Your dad never made five inches I don't think." mom then slowly started moving upward on my dick and when just the head was left inside of her pussy lips, she started sliding back down on it. After a few strokes up and down on my dick, mom sped up till she was bouncing up and down, as fast as she could. I reached up and took a hold of her bouncing tits and squeezed them, and then just holding onto her nipples with a finger and thumb as I pulled on her nipples, "Oh yes baby, pinch my nipples for me. Fuck my pussy while you pinch my nipples baby. I love it when you pinch my nipples, just like that. Don't stop fucking me and pinching my nipples baby." she moaned as she rode my dick in revers cowgirl.

I flexed my hips to fuck up into mom's pussy meeting her down stroke with an up stroke of my own.

Mom's vagina muscles were squeezing my dick from the time she sat down on my dick and still squeezed it while she rode it, and then she began cumming, soaking me, and I could feel her cum running down my ball sack and hips. When she started cumming, her vagina muscles began squeezing my dick even more, "Ah... You're going to make me cum, you keep riding me like this and squeezing my dick so hard like that baby."

Mom then went stiff and when she did, her pussy muscles started working overtime I think. They would squeeze, then release, and then squeeze again, over and over again, like they were trying to milk it. Then mom collapsed over on me, breathing hard, and her vagina muscles were still flexing around my hard dick as I flexed my hips, to keep a slow in and out movement going to help her ride out her orgasm. I also reached around and kept squeezing and pinching her tits and nipples, while she lay on her back on top of me.

When she calmed down, she said, "I need you to get on top and make love to me till you cum in my pussy baby. I need to feel your hot cum in my pussy, so we can make a baby together."

I sat up holding onto mom so she wouldn't fall off the table and when I was standing on the ground mom slid off the end of my dick and turned and climbed back onto the table and laid down on her back. When mom was in position I climbed up between her legs again and with her help she guided my dick back into her pussy and I slid my dick in pretty fast then just held it there for a moment. From my belly down I was getting soaked to the gills and heard, "OH FUCK! What did I just do!? I didn't mean to pee all over you son."

I reached down and gave her clit a rub which set her to squirting again and in lifting my hand to my nose and smelling it, "You didn't pee I don't believe because it doesn't smell like pee. It taste like your sweet honey when you cum." I started to slide my dick outward and then back inward, as fast as I could.

"Oh fuck baby you are fucking me so fast and I'm cumming over and over again. Don't stop fucking me. Make me pregnant with our baby. Cum with me babe, I need to feel you cum in my pussy, gawd cum with me baby. I can't stop cumming so cum with me now baby." with mom saying all of that and her vagina muscles squeezing my dick like it was, I couldn't hold off any longer after that last 'baby'.

I began cumming, "There it is babe! There it is! I'm cumming in your tight pussy now. You're getting my entire baby making batter now sexy!"

"Yes I feel it baby. I feel your hot baby making batter filling me up, and it feels sooo good too. Don't stop cumming in me till I have it all baby." then she went stiff, squirting again.

Every time her vagina muscles squeezed my dick, it made me shoot more cum into her pussy I think, by the way it felt.

When I did finally quit cumming, I collapsed over on top of her and sucked a tit into my mouth and gave her nipples a lick at the same time I sucked on it. I went back and forth from one tit to the other for a little bit, "Oh baby kiss me please. I love you so much." I then rose up and we kissed with the most passionate kiss of the night so far.

After we kissed, we hugged each other, and then mom said, "I can't believe you're still hard babe. Do you always stay hard after you cum?"

"No, I usually go soft shortly after, but not right away."

"So this is normal for you to still be hard this long after you cum?"

"No, I'm usually soft by this amount of time."

"Have you kept your dick in a woman after you've cum this long or any at all?"

"Yes I usually stay in till I go soft and it falls out, before I get up off the woman." not realizing it, I had started pushing and pulling my dick back and forth in her pussy slowly, in short strokes.

"Mmm, that feels so good, don't stop yet."

"Don't stop..." then it dawned on me, on what I was doing, "Oh. I didn't realize I was doing anything till you said something. Your pussy just feels so good I don't want to stop."

"Welcome home. I don't want you to stop either."

"Being back inside of the woman I came out of must be why I'm still hard."

"Talking about making love from day light to dark, we really did do just that."

"Yes we did and I want to keep making love to you every day and night too."

"Even after my belly swells way out with your baby inside of me?"

"Yes even then." then I thought back about what I heard mom say once to someone about her tits going from a D cup to a double D cup, when I was born, "How big do you think your tits will get this time, with my baby?"

"Oh no, I don't want to think about that. I may have to go and get a breast reduction if they keep getting bigger; each time we get me pregnant."

Then we both began laughing, and I managed to say, "I don't want you to do that unless it becomes a health issue babe. It will mean that there will be enough milk to feed the babies and me too right?" as we laughed some more at my silly question.

When we finally quit laughing and finished kissing each other, mom said, "Baby, make love to me some more, would you."

How could I turn down such a sexy woman's request?