Mom & I Move To The Ghetto Ch. 01

Story Info
My mom and I move into the ghetto.
6.2k words
4.04
42k
90

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The divorce was sudden. I didn't know all the details but I had suspicions. My mother hated the fact that my dad was always out of town on business. She filled her time by going to the gym, doing private sessions with trainers, and tutoring kids at the local inner-city public high school (I went to private school). She frequently asked me to lie about all of these hobbies to my dad. Specifically, not to tell him that these guys were over our house every day. She told me that my dad was racist and he wouldn't understand.

"Your dad hates black people. He's jealous of them. You have to lie for mommy," I agreed. "We have to help people who are less fortunate than us, because of our white privilege. You're not racist, right baby?"

I liked having a secret with mom. My dad divorced my mom and sold our big beautiful home out from under us. I remember my mom frantically looking online for apartments for us.

"This one is really cheap... But we'd have to share a bedroom."

The apartments she looked at were all on the South Side, in the Black part of town where people like us never went. We toured an apartment one day in a small 20 unit crumbling building. In the courtyard were young black guys with jeans down to their knees, smoking weed out in the open.

"Oh hey baby, you can make friends."

I remember swelling up with embarrassment. These guys were bigger and ripped. I was terrified to talk to them. They eyed my mom hungrily as she bent over to remove the key from the mat, her plump white cheeks popping out of her yoga shorts. I looked at them staring and at least a couple of them grinned and flicked me off. Two guys grabbed their crotches and I saw huge bulges tenting their boxers.

On the drive back to our last night in Suburbia I begged my mom to not move in there. I explained that I was afraid of those guys. I reluctantly told her about them grabbing their dicks.

"Ugh, you sound like your father." My mom grumbled. "You sound jealous. So what if they liked to look at me? Touching their big... remember you're not racist are you baby?"

I shook my head no. "I just... Don't want to be the only white people in the complex. And the way they looked at you..."

"They're just healthy growing boys," my mom chuckled.

Later that night at home I was awoken by voices. I went downstairs to get a glass of milk and I heard my mom moaning through the open door of her bedroom.

"I'm moving into the ghetto, oh my God," she squealed. I heard rhythmic bed squeaking and my mom whimpering. I could tell she was on the phone, on speaker.

"You wanna be in the ghetto you white slut?" A voice boomed from her cellphone.

"I'm going to be surrounded by black men, I want to be a whore for black men." She whimpered and I heard a fast wet squishing noise.

"I'm cumming," my mom gasped. "I'm going to let black thugs fuck my white pussy," she groaned.

"Gonna let the whole ghetto nut in your white pussy?" The strong voice commanded on the phone.

I tried to listen in without creeping any closer. I heard my mom say the words "black baby," urgently, a few times. Followed by loud wet noises and my mom groaning "UNGH!" I realized I was listening to my mom masturbate and my dick got hard involuntarily. I scurried back upstairs and tried to get to sleep. I clutched my hardon in bed for an hour thinking about my mom and I living in the ghetto. I couldn't get to sleep and ended up thinking of my mom with those guys smoking weed in the cumming pretty hard. I didn't want to masturbate to this but I was cumming in 5 seconds before I was even fully hard.

We moved in unceremoniously. A few young black kids from the complex helped us with the larger furniture, since I was too weak. I wasn't thrilled because my mom was wearing a tight white t-shirt (drenched with sweat) through which one could see her big tits and nipples. She also wore a pair of tight yoga shorts that her ass popped out of, and her big white cheeks were fully visible every time she bent over. I noticed that the black kids were staring at my mom's sweaty cameltoe every time she bent over to grab anything. My mom was super thankful and welcoming, of course.

"Do you guys want some beers?" My mom asked, adjusting her t shirt. They accepted and we all sat around in the living room, their jeans down to their knees with their big bulges very visible.

"So baby, I was talking to DeAndre. He's in your year at your new public high school. He said you two could have a play date or a sleepover." He grinned and gulped down his beer.

"My baby boy used to go to the private academy. I think it might be awkward for him because," my mom paused. "Well obviously the public high school is mostly black. I think my son might be bullied, or ostracized because physically he's... Not as big or powerful."

"Oh, like in the gym," DeAndre chuckled. "Yeah, after gym class in the showers... Ain't a good place to be a white boy in our school." The other guys chuckled and nodded in a agreement. My mom took a sip of her drink.

"I think I might know what you mean, but... Could you clarify for us a bit?" My mom slurped her drink loudly and stood up slowly, pulling her shorts up tight in her crotch. "Where I grew up there weren't really many black people. I heard the rumors, of course. My girlfriends who went to public school were always talking about how um... Gifted their black boyfriends were."

Another black kid, Darius, spoke up. "Yeah you got it right. At our school we make fun of the little white kids a lot. I wouldn't want to be white in our school. No girl will fuck with you. Basically you gotta be black to get any pussy."

"Reminds me of you and your first girlfriend, Sarah, baby. Didn't she cheat on you with a black--"

I was beet red with embarrassment. "Mom," I whispered. "I don't like this. I really don't want to go this school."

The boys and my mom all shared a nervous laugh. "Baby, it's okay." She bent over the counter to pour herself another drink. Her plump wet lips were visible through her shorts. "This isn't the academy. This is the real world. You need to get used to it." She sauntered over and set down next to me, with another black teen, Hakeem, on her other side. "Besides. These boys seem nice. You're not going to make fun of my son in the shower, are you?"

They all shook their heads. Darius burst out with "Unless he's really tiny," and they all shared another nervous laugh. My mom took a big gulp of her cocktail.

"Well... What if he is?" She asked softly. Silence. "What is he's... really small?" my mom giggled nervously.

My heart was racing and I just wanted to run away.

One of the kids lit up a joint and passed it to my mom. She took a big rip and handed it back. "I really hope you'll take care of my boy," my mom laid back on the couch and spread her legs a bit, exposing her wet cameltoe. Plump wet lips busting thru her yoga shorts. "He's sheltered. He doesn't understand what it's like to be around black people."

DeAndre killed his beer and burped. "And you do? A pretty little white girl like you?" My mom blushed and laid a hand over her fat cameltoe, her slender middle finger squished between her lips.

My mom blushed and took a sip of her beer. "Uh, yeah. I grew up in South Side Chicago."

DeAndre nodded and chuckled. "Damn, really? You?"

"Yeah, I mean, I was like the only white girl in my grade," my mom giggled as she sucked down her cocktail. "I had a white boyfriend to take home to mom, and a black boyfriend that I fucked. That's why I want you to look after my son. I know what they go through." She took a swig of her drink. "Back then, in Chicago... my son doesn't understand situations like that. Where white girls acknowledge black alphas." My mom burped. She was slurring her words. She got up to grab another drink and sat down next to me. As she spread her legs I swear I could smell her pussy.

"Back in high school I let every black guy use me. Mostly in my car. Even at prom. I took my white boyfriend to the Red Roof Inn, on his parent's credit card--" she giggled and threw her head back laughing. "He watched me fuck about five black basketball players in front of him and then he --" she burped and looked at me and Deon. "I'm sorry, it's gross. I'm sorry Mark."

Deon groaned and leaned forward. "What did you do?"

My mom leaned forward. Her fat wet lips bursting out and her big ass popping out behind for me to see. Her tits were popping out of her gym shirt.

"He licked them all -- he ate them out of me. He thought if he did it I'd let him have sex too." she laid back and giggled, spreading her legs again. DeAndre and I both stared at her wet plump lips in her crotch.

I was beyond humiliated. holy fuck. i looked around trying to find excuses to go to bed.

DeAndre had produced another joint and handed it to my mom. "I think I know what you mean. But what are you worried about exactly?"

My mom stumbled up to get another couple of beers. DeAndres friends had left to smoke a cigar. She popped down on the couch with her legs spread and started drinking. Her lips wer obviously wet and plump. Her legs were spread facing Deon and I tried not to look at how wet and fat her lips were.

"I mean, with my boyfriend..." My mom took a swig. "He was always getting beaten up by bigger black guys. They were always making fun of his... You know, in gym showers. And obviously when I found out that black guys were..." My mom trailed off.

DeAndre was on the edge of his seat. My mom locked eyes with me and mumbled "I'm sorry," as she gulped down her drink.

"I get that," DeAndre said firmly. "The few white girls in our school, they eventually cheat with black guys because we're bigger. Ain't no white boy in our high school that's not sharing his white girlfriend's pussy."

My mom melted a bit. "That's exactly what I was trying to say. But my son just... Doesn't understand that reality yet. There were so few black kids at his school, but obviously all the girls had sex with them, um," my mom froze. "I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to tell him about your personal life."

DeAndre chuckled. "Sounds like you already know what our high school is like? Here," he handed me the joint. I took a big rip and got terribly high. "What's your mom talking about?"

I was stoned. Deep embarrassment. "My girlfriend Sarah," I was so high I couldn't form the words. "I can't believe I told you this shit, mom." She was drunk and high. "I don't want to talk about this stuff." I stood up unsteadily and walked to the kitchen to grab a beer. DeAndre looked at my mom and shrugged. She leaned in to DeAndre.

"My son found his girlfriend in the parking lot at school having sex with a black guy," she said breathlessly. "He was so so sad, I mean he cried for days," my mom giggled. "He was crying so much."

"Mom, please," I pleaded. "Please I told you all this, you're my mom. I didn't mean to share it."

"It was the car we bought him," my mom said softly. "This... black guys cum stains, they were all over the cloth seats. For weeks." my mom giggled.

"It's okay dude," DeAndre said disarmingly. "I know all about this shit. The white girls at our school all have white boyfriends, right? Buy they still all put out with us."

My heart pounded. I didn't want my private shame to be common or revealed. My mom was taking a cruel enjoyment in this, too.

"He was so depressed," my mom continued. She was slurring her words. "I tried explaining that it was normal."

"You..." I was angry now. "You basically said I deserved it. That I shouldn't be upset." The weed and booze was filling me with vim and vigor. "You told me you did the same thing in high school. I just wanted you to comfort me." I started to tear up.

DeAndre came and sat between me and my mom. He put his arm around my shoulder and hugged me. "Dude, I'm so sorry." He wrapped his big arms around me. "Your mom just doesn't understand what it's like to be a white guy. She just knows what it's like to be disappointed by one."

My mom moaned. I wriggled out of his hug and looked over to my mom. DeAndres fingers were between her legs, rubbing her plump lips through her yoga pants. I gasped and stared. He looked back at me and grinned.

"So man tell me. How often do you jack off to your ex Sarah getting fucked by black guys?"

I was dead silent but an erection began to grow in my shorts. I sat silently and watched his black fingers rub my mom's fat pussy lips. She groaned and spread her legs. He put his hand in her shorts and started playing with her for real.

"I've caught him," my mom moaned softly. "Caught him jerking his little... His

.. watching his ex cheat on him. On Snapchat I think. He didn't come out of his room for a week." My mom spread her legs further and started to push her shorts off.

DeAndre chuckled and my mom pushed her shorts down to her ankles. "I'm sorry baby," she mumbled. I looked over and saw his fingers pumping her fat pink pussy. I heard the wet squishing noise. "I'm so high. When I'm high I just get obsessed with..." I looked down at DeAndre's lap

My mom slipped a hand down his basketball shorts and with one swift motion pulled out his huge, black dick.

It was more than twice the size of mine. Thick and veiny. Jet black. A fat head appeared as my mom's hand pulled back the foreskin.

My mom started stroking him. DeAndre laid back and moaned. "Hey white boy," he muttered. "Grab my phone on the table and open it up."

I was so stoned. I leaned forward and grabbed it.

"Go to the texts and find Hakeem," I complied and paused, waiting. "Okay," I said weakly.

"Tell him..." I looked over as he fingered my mom and she jacked him off. "Tell him..." He looked over to my mom. "Is it cool if my friends get some of your pussy?"

My mom moaned. She was drunk and high, with her mouth agape. She snapped to attention and looked at DeAndre and me.

"Baby," she cooed. "Is this okay? Do you mind if DeAndre and his friends...?"

I turned beet red and froze. I didn't ask for any of this. "M-m-mom, I don't know what's going on right now." I stuttered. "I don't know if I should be here for this."

My mom chuckled and reached over with her free hand to brush it against my pants. "Baby," she said breathily. "Your little thing is so hard."

I trembled as I looked down and saw a tent with a wet spot.

"Pull it out," my mom breathed. "C'mon. It's okay. Touch it."

I looked over at DeAndre, grinning, his fingers in my mom. I looked at my mom rubbing his big black dick. I was so drunk and high I didn't care. I unzipped my khaki shorts and my pink stiffie popped out. Immediately my mom giggled and DeAndre laughed.

"Don't-" my mom gasped as he fingered her. "Don't laugh at it, it's," she rocked her hips into his hand. "I know it's tiny. I'm sorry. He's just like his dad. I could never feel his dad in me, that's why I cheated with black guys," as soon as she said it she looked at my apologetically.

"Dude," DeAndre was staring down at me. "No wonder your girlfriend cheated. That thing is seriously tiny. Like no joke. We'd bully the fuck out of you in the showers. Little white dick like that."

I looked down at my tiny pink stiffie, leaking precum. "Please don't," I started to say.

"It's okay baby," my mom cooed. "DeAndre won't bully you now. Right baby?" My mom leaned over and took him into her mouth, sucking slowly and lovingly. He groaned. "Text Hakeem," he grunted. "Tell him your mom is giving me head,"

I opened the text thread. It was all prurient messages. Pics and vids of white teens on their dicks.

>Hakeem this is Marc.

>My mom is giving DeAndre head.

He groaned and started humping my mom's face. Her spit coating his black dick was so sexy. I started to jerk off. A chime from the phone.

>Mmm no way dude can we cum get that white slut

I mumbled the message to DeAndre. I looked at my mom gagging on his big black dick as he had sex with her face. "Well?" He gasped. "Tell them whatever you want."

I jerked off monetarily watching them. I knew what they wanted. I texted back.

>Yeah come back inside

DeAndre laughed and pulled my mom's head off his dick. She was salivating and looking us both in the eyes.

"Your son wants to watch me and my friends fuck you." He said casually.

"I'm so high," my mom choked out. "I'm sorry baby," she chirped. "Promise you won't make fun of him at school? In the showers?" She looked up at him." You'll protect him?" She burped and a bunch of spit dribbled out of her mouth and onto his wet black cock.

"Depends," he huffed. "Your son is going to get bullied for being white," he pushed his cock back into my mom's mouth. "How hard depends on you," he grabbed her head and pushed it all the way down his dick.

My mom gagged and slapped his knee. He released her and she pulled away, vomiting about 4 vodka sodas on the floor and coughing, bending over. DeAndre laughed and put his hand between her ass cheeks, fingering her ass.

My mom squirmed and he grunted, pulling his finger out. He turned around and pushed his hand in my face.

"Suck on it. For lube."

I had my hand on my dick jacking off. I froze and didn't know what to do. "No," I whimpered. "My mom's... Pussy and ass," I breathed heavily. "All over your fingers dude."

He growled and put his other hand around my throat. "Do you want me to beat your ass, white boy?" I melted in submission. "You're jerking your little dick to your mommy taking nigga cock. That makes your some kinda fucked up. Now suck it."

I looked over at my mom. She had tears in her eyes but her hand was between her legs.

I opened my mouth and he shoved his black fingers inside.

I gagged and sucked at best I could. I was tasting my mom's pussy and ass. I jerked off frantically as I tasted her wetness and musk.

"Okay," he said and ripped his fingers out. "Your son got it nice and wet." He picked up my mom and put her knees down on the couch in doggy style. Her face pressed against my torso and she looked up at me. Her ass was up and he climbed up on the couch on his knees, behind her.

DeAndre was going to fuck my mom doggy style with her face right above my lap.

My mom looked up at me and I whimpered. "Give your son a kiss," he hissed. He pressed his big black dick against her pussy lips, rubbing and smacking it.

My mom raised her head and I shook uncontrollably. My hand was wrapped around my dick.

The door opened. DeAndre's two friends trundled in, jeans halfway down their thighs and big bulges.

"Dude," Hakeem gasped. "You know that white girl Becca? Me and a bunch of other dudes just fucking knocked that white bitch up," he laughed. "Her poor fucking white boyfriend is gonna lose it when it comes out --"

They both froze and looked at us.

"It's cool," DeAndre said flatly. "Just made his mom give me head and she's about to kiss him," he slapped his dick around her plump pussy lips a few more times. "Made him suck his mom's pussy and ass off my fingers too."

They both nodded and silently pulled their jeans down, exposing huge black cocks several times the size of mine. My mom's face was right next to mine and she let out a little moan. "Oh my God, they're huge." I whimpered and she looked up at me. "Right baby?" My mom pressed her lips against mine and I submitted to a quick kiss with lots of tongue. She pulled away and I gagged. The two guys laughed and DeAndre chuckled. He started to push his dick into my mom.

"We make white boys do that shit all the time. Just never with their moms though." As he pushed in her my mom groaned.

Hakeem stepped forward and pushed his half hard black dick into my mom's lips, just inches away from my face. "Fuuuck." He groaned. "Young white girls can't suck for shit." My mom sucked and gagged on him, drooling onto my lap. Some of her spit dribbled on my hand and I couldn't help but whimper as it coated my hand and dick as I jacked off.

12