Mom & I Move To The Ghetto Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DeAndre started pumping my mom hard and Hakeem started really fucking her face. Looking at Hakeem's dick getting hard in my mom's mouth took me over the edge.

My mom leaned in hard to deepthroat Hakeem. Hakeem groaned and leaned over, putting his hand on my shoulder to steady himself. My mom's big plump breasts, undoubtedly a bit sweaty, swayed forward and caressed and enveloped my erection. Overcome by sensation I screamed. I came, orgasming harder than I ever had in my young life. Cumming between my mom's boobs as she deepthroated a black guy.

I shook and humped between her boobs while nearly fainting. I looked up at Hakeem and he laughed and pointed. "Dude just--" but DeAndre let out a low growl. I looked over at my mom's plump ass rippling as he pressed into her hard, his eyes shut and his mouth open. I knew he was cumming in her.

DeAndre stayed there for a second before pulling out. His long black dick was slick and wet and it dribbled a bit as he stood up, stumbling. He walked into the kitchen for a beer. Hakeem pulled out of my mom's mouth and she gasped. He walked around to my mom's ass and then made a low noise.

"Oh dude... Not cool. Fucking gross." He held his dick against my mom's ass and groaned. "Dude Deon, she's full of fucking nut. I don't want your shit all over my dick dude."

It was about this time I heard the third guy groan. I looked over and saw him spurt all over the floor, before hurriedly tucking his black dick in his jeans and running out the door.

DeAndre slugged a beer. "Hey Mark," he said, addressing me for the first time in a while. "You wanna help us out right? And then we'll help you out?" I looked at Hakeem and he was looking down at my lap. My soft wet dick was barely the size of a BIC lighter. My mom's head was resting in my lap with her ass up towards him.

"We're all drunk dude. We ain't gonna tell anyone this shit okay? And we won't beat you up or make fun of your little white dick in the showers. Right Hakeem?"

Hakeem was pressing the head of his dick against my mom's asshole, muttering. "Fucking nut." He looked up. "Oh yeah, uh right. Won't say shit about your little white dick."

I didn't understand what they were talking about. "What do you want me to..." I looked down at my mom. Hey blonde hair was swaying and rubbing all across my lap. My dick. I was getting hard again.

"Dudes like us don't like sloppy seconds." DeAndre said as he gulped down a beer. I looked over at Hakeem. I was beyond humiliated.

"She's really fucked up guys. Do your want me to take her to the bathroom and... I mean are you asking me to... Wash her, or?" My mom kept saying back and forth, her ass pressing against Hakeem's dick.

"Fuck, she wants it nigga," he groaned.

"Move out the way if he's gonna do it," DeAndre said. Hakeem got up and walked right next to me, his huge black dick swinging in my face. "Switch places," he said.

I obeyed and stood up. Hakeem's big dick brushed and rubbed against my right arm and chest as I slipped by him. He chuckled. "Tickles dude," I shrank in embarrassment as he saw my tiny dick up close.

I walked around to face my mom's ass and gasped. Her big warm plump pussy was totally gaped open. A big bubbling load of cum was between her lips, throbbing out of her hole as she rocked back and forth.

"I won't," I gasped. "I can't fuck my mom. It's not right." I trembled.

Hakeem and DeAndre both laughed. "Dude, you got it all wrong. You think your mom wants your tiny white dick?" I froze in shame.

"No way dude," Hakeem chuckled. "Bunnies like yo mama can't even feel little white guys like you," I groaned and looked down.

"Nah man." DeAndre whispered as he leaned over the couch. "You're gonna eat my cum out of your momma's pussy," my heart raced as I looked down at the bubbling white mess between her lips.

"So I don't have to do sloppy seconds, you feel me?" Hakeem piped in. He was rubbing his dick all over my mom's cheeks and pressing his fat head between her lips while she hiccuped and groaned.

My stomach turned. "I can't... I can't eat my mom out. And I'm not gay. I can't eat cum."

DeAndre leaned over the back of the couch and put his hand over the back of my head. "Your already ate your slut mom's pussy off my fingers," his face was right up against mine. "You don't even have a real dick. You ain't a man. So it ain't gay if you eat a black man's nut. Cuz we're better than you. She knows it. She understands it."

My dick sprang to life. Inches from my mom's used pussy. I wanted to plunge it in.

DeAndre chuckled. He pushed my head down into my mom's ass. My nose pressed up against her wet asshole and my mouth pressed against her swollen fat pussy lips. My mom moaned. Her head was bobbing on Hakeem. I didn't open my mouth until DeAndre forced my face into my mom's behind. I couldn't breathe. I gagged and opened my mouth finally.

My mom pushed her ass back and my tongue spread between her lips. She tasted filthy. Salty. Funky. I tried to breathe in through my mouth as my tongue slid down and pressed against a slippery fat bump. Oh my God. My mom's clitoris.

And then it came. She spasmed and squeezed and DeAndre came flowing into my mouth like a bunch of yogurt. It was slimy, bitter and salty. Sour. Thick. I felt DeAndre coat my tongue and between my gasps for air my hand found my erection. I started masturbating. The absurdity of the situation overtook me. A powerless little dick white boy in the ghetto submitting fully.

DeAndre hissed and forced my face in harder. "Fuck yeah," he groaned. He started pumping my face into my mom as she pushed him out. After a few minutes he let go and I pulled away, gasping.

"So much," I said, shaking. Not sure why I said it.

"Did you get it all?" Asked Hakeem. His hands were on the back of my mom's head.

I looked over to DeAndre.

"Well? Did you get it all?" He smirked.

I nodded and looked down at my mom's stretched pussy. I could see clearly inside of her. Pink, wet, gaped. No more cum.

"Fuck yeah," Hakeem said and pushed my mom's head away. He got up and pushed me off the couch. I scurried behind into the kitchen with Deon. I grabbed a beer and drank as fast as I could. Hakeem was pumping my mom, her white ass jiggling and his black dick covered in her sticky pussy cream.

I stood awkwardly next to Deon (DeAndre's nickname apparently) with my tiny white erection sticking straight out. I drank my beer and looked at his fat huge soft dick and then back at my mom getting railed on the couch.

Deon reached over and grabbed my beer and took a swig, then handed it back.

"What's yours is mine," he chuckled. He started stroking and getting hard. I watched in amazement as his dick grew and grew.

"So how did I taste?" He asked, grinning. I had been jerking off so my head was a bit warped. I was horny but frightened.

"Ummm," I looked down. I didn't want to offend this big black dude who could kick my ass. "Ummm, it was good. It tasted good. Um, you cum a lot. When I cum it's just a little squirt." I turned my attention back to Hakeem doggying the fuck out of my mom.

"Do I cum more than that black kid yhat fucked your ex at your little white boy private school?" My heart skipped a beat.

"Yes," I said quickly. "You're bigger too. You cum way more. Your cum tastes so good." Immediately I felt like a bitch.

Deon laughed but kept stroking. We both watched Hakeem fuck my mom. Her ass was jiggling and he was humping. He started to grunt. "Where should I cum?" He asked vaguely in our direction.

Deon walked closer to me so that our dicks were right next to each other. The difference was incredible. "You heard him. Where do you want him to cum?"

I was practically mid panic attack. "Um..." I muttered. "In my mom. In her pussy." I looked over to DeAndre and he bit his lip. His dick was really hard and he was jerking fast. "Tell him." He said. "Louder."

I looked away from Deon and towards the couch. Hakeem caught my eyes. "Um," I stuttered. "Cum, um, cum in my mom please. Cum in her pussy." Hakeem groaned and looked away, nutting in my mom. I was jerking so fast it hurt. I heard a growl from Deon next to me.

He stepped in front of my and pushed his dick into my belly (he was taller). He was jerking furiously and he pointed his dick down at mine. I was honestly scared.

"White bitch." He stared into my eyes. "Say you're sorry. For being white."

His big black dick was right above mine, he was humping into my crotch and smacking my tiny dick with his.

"I'm, I'm sorry," I looked over and watched Hakeem shooting his nut into my mom's pussy. "I'm sorry for being white." I looked at his huge black cock and then up into his eyes. "Black lives matter," I gasped. He groaned and stabbed his big black dick into my stomach so hard it hurt. I knew what he wanted to hear. "Black lives matter," I gasped again.

He reached down and found my small white balls and vigorously punched them. I screamed and nearly collapsed. I stayed standing while he jerked and poked me. I knew what he wanted to hear. I was nauseous.

"Thank you," I gasped, "I'm so sorry for being white," I looked down at his big black dick. It was dribbling precum. So close.

"Please," I whimpered. I took a chance. I reached out and wrapped my hand around Deon's black dick. It was huge. Warm. He was humping.

"You own my mom's white pussy," I mewled. "I'll eat your black cum out of her whenever --"

DeAndre groaned hard and jammed his erection into my belly, humping and sliding it down, jabbing it against my white hardon, stabbing it into my balls. He pulled back and coated my tiny white dick with squirt after squirt of black cum. I whimpered and launched into beta mode. "Fuck my tiny, white boy, I'm sorry for being white, I'm a --"

He backed up and gasped, breathing heavily. "Let's go," he said to Hakeem. At the moment Hakeem was slowly pulling his dick out of my mom. As it popped out an oozing sticky white goo emerged and slowly started dribbling down, filling her pussy lips. They both dressed and exited briskly.

I stood there with my rock hard tiny pink erection, covered in Deon's sticky sperm. I looked over at the couch and my mom was face down/ass up, blackout drunk.

I quickly went around the the couch to look. Her pussy... I hesitated a second before diving in, sucking and licking. My mom pushed back and giggled.

"Baby?" She slurred.

I froze. Oh fuck. I pulled away and a string of Hakeem's cum dangled from my mouth. My mom flipped around onto her back.

"Do you hate me?" She slurred. Her legs were spread and her sticky fucked pussy was right in front of me.

I grabbed my erection. "Um, no, no way mom I love you so much. I love you Mommy. Thank you," she grinned and pulled me down with her legs so I was on top of her. I was hyperventilating. My erection was inches from her ruined pussy.

"I did it for you," she slurred and pressed her tongue in my ear. She tried to kiss me and I pulled away. "Don't wanna kiss mommy?" She mumbled.

"You taste like," I stared to explain. "I already," I trailed off. Mom's wet throbbing mess was just inches from my pink little hardon.

"Oh my God," my mom squinted. "Black boys. Unghhh," she kissed me suddenly, slipping her tongue in my mouth. "So good. So Big. I love black." She giggled and then burped. She looked down at our bellies. "You ate," she giggled. "My tiny little white dick boy. You ate a black boy out of mommy." I shuddered and instinctively thrust my hips forward, my pink dick head grazing her wet mess.

"Oh no," she giggled. She pushed me off forcefully and stood up. I laid on the floor in front of the couch. She groaned and grabbed her head. Out of her red swollen pussy a big sticky white load of cum dribbled out and landed right on my chest.

She looked down blankly before stumbling off to bed.

I laid there in disbelief for about 30 seconds.

Then I scooped the sticky mess off my chest with my fingers. I started masturbating furiously using Hakeem's sperm. My dick was so slippery. I imagined that I was pumping in my mom feeling Hakeem's sperm around me. I felt around on the ground and found my mom's panties in her discarded shorts. I brought them to my face and reveled in her intense scent. In seconds I came and groaned as loud as I wanted.

After I stood up I walked into the kitchen to have another beer. I stepped over drops of Hakeem's cum. I sat on the couch naked. I didn't care if my mom woke up and found me there. Normally I was terrified of her or any other woman seeing my tiny penis. I actually laid down on the couch imagining her seeing my tiny white bump and remembering what happened. I looked down and saw my penis recess into my body like normal, leaving just a tiny bump the size of a small marble between my legs. I put on some HBO and thought about my new school. Black guys fucking my mom in exchange for protection. I thought about the locker room showers and seeing all those big black dicks. I found myself absent mindedly rubbing my bump. Save it for tomorrow.

12