Mom & I Move To The Ghetto Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
4k words
4.42
13.7k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up suddenly. Rap music blasting outside. The sunlight burning my eyes.

I woke up, hung over as fuck. I was completely naked on the couch. I looked up suddenly at my mom. Big, hanging plump tits swaying over me. I looked up between her hips and saw my mom's plump pink lips. She was naked too. Her wide hips were bruised and her dark fuzz was crusty between her legs. I looked down at my own tiny penis and covered my erection with my hands.

"Oh my God, mommy," I shuddered and looked up at her naked body.

"I'm so embarrassed. I'm so sorry." I shivered and covered my penis. "I'm so sorry that I got, um," I started to freeze.

"Hey, baby boy. My little bean. It's okay." She shooshed and came around and climbed onto the couch to embrace me.

She laid down next to me on the couch and wrapped her arms around me. As she breathed heavily I could smell the black dick on her breath. I nodded down and buried my face between her breasts. She was silent as I pressed my face in between her warm breasts.

My tiny penis was rock hard. As my mom embraced me and held me close, my erection pressed against her crusty fuzz and slid down between her legs. She gasped.

"Ooh, baby, that's not okay," she cooed. "I know you liked watching mommy, um... We just need to talk about what happened." she shifted around on the couch, my penis rubbed between her legs and I moaned.

"Can you ever forgive me?" She asked. I lifted up my head from her breasts and looked into her eyes.

"Forgive... You? I'm not mad. I mean. Deon bullied me. You were passed out I think. He..." I blushed.

"No. No it's okay. He told me," my mom kissed my forehead and rubbed my cheek. I was confused and stunned. He told her? When? "He apologized. Said he got carried away. He said he likes to bully, um..." She looked down at my erection pressing against her fuzz. "Boys with small, you know." Now she was the one blushing. "Especially... Well, nevermind."

"He really hurt me." I pouted. My dick was still grazing her course black bush and I experienced a thrill when she called me small. "He... Basically beat me up with..." I was too ashamed to describe the event in detail. But my mom seemed to know already.

"I know, baby," she cooed, pulling me in closer. "He told me he hurt you with his penis. He stabbed it at you, right?"

I was throbbing and my eyes welled up with tears. It had been more traumatic then I remembered. "He, he did it to me like a girl. He... Just shoved it all over. He forced it into my," I gulped. "Stabbed my balls with it. He--" I started to cry. My mom patted my head. "He --" I choked back tears. "He had an orgasm. He covered me in his stuff." My mom opened her mouth but just stared at me. "I'm not gay. I swear. But mom it's like... Like he raped me almost."

My mom was silent and staring intently at me. I noticed she had pulled me closer and my dick was sliding against her warm bush. I was definitely leaking precum at this point, because I felt the wetness in her fuzzy patch of hair.

"He told me all that, when we woke up in bed together this morning. He seemed really apologetic." she said softly. She was breathing quickly and her breasts were jiggling against my upper chest. I groaned and stared into my mom's eyes, my heart pounding at the news that he spent the night in bed with her. "He said he gets really angry at white boys sometimes. I scolded him. I told him not to make fun of you like that just because you're so..." My mom looked down at me gently wiggling around with my dick rubbing against her "He promised not to tell any of the other black kids how small you are. Or to bully you in the showers. And he promised not to tell them about how he, um, fucked me."

"He slept with you?" I asked in a small voice.

"We didn't do much sleeping," she said flatly. "I was pretty high. But I think he just fucked me over and over. I woke up with him inside me. I made him promise not to take any pictures of your tiny dick on his way out, since you were passed out on the couch. You know he'd probably make fun of you at school."

I was delirious. I could not believe I was having this conversation with my own mom. Still, I was anxious. "He won't tell anyone that I watched you... My mom, with him? My life would be over."

"No, baby. We made a deal." She rubbed my back and we embraced on the couch in silence for a moment. I stuttered and leaked so hard my mom looked down suddenly and gasped. "Your... Little thing is getting me wet. Well not like, getting me wet, but it's like leaking on me." I trembled.

"What kind of deal?" I asked softly. She stared back at me and we both jumped as a cellphone vibrated on the coffee table. My mom twisted around, her breasts spilling over my thigh and grabbed the phone. The screen said "DeAndre" with a bunch of eggplants after it. I grabbed her wrist and whimpered. "No, please. Don't... I don't want you to see him again."

My mom rolled back onto the couch against me and answered. "Hey, uh, hello." She said awkwardly. She put him on speaker. I lay there frozen while my mom answered my black bully's phone call.

"UNH UH," his voice boomed on the speaker. "That's not how you said you'd answer." My mom blushed, her face just inches from mine. She bit her lip.

"Hello daddy," my mom said softly. I groaned loudly and stared into my mom's eyes. "I miss your big black dick already."

Deon chuckled and I heard noises in the background. "Good girl," he said deeply. I stared at my mom as she looked away blushing, embarrassed. "I'm so so pumped to do this shit with you. Your white pussy is so fucking tight. I bet you're still rubbing it right now. If you ain't, I'm telling you to."

My mom looked at me briefly and mouthed "I'm sorry". One of her hands slid down between both of our laps and grazed my erection. I heard wet noises as my mom masturbated while laying next to me. "I'm touching my white pussy, daddy," my mom mumbled into the phone. I looked down and saw her fingers rubbing and fingering. I couldn't help but groan so loud my mom whipped her hand out of her crotch and pressed her fingers against my lip, whispering "be quiet," before returning to masturbating. I smelled and tasted my mom's wetness on my lips. Not being shy anymore, I licked my lips. Her taste. Oh my God.

"You wish my big black dick was in you right now, don't you, slut?" Deon piped over the phone. My mom moaned and I heard the wet noise of her humping her hand.

"Yes," my mom said. I could smell her breath. Her face was right in front of mine. "I wish your big black dick was inside me right now. I still taste you in my mouth." My mom's hot breath was all over my face.

Watching my mom's mouth form those words made my heart pound. Deon chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm with some white girl right now. Her boyfriend is at school. She called in sick so I can fuck her. My dick's in her throat right now." My mom was really playing with her pussy now. I was frozen.

"I bet she's glad to have a real man," my mom said softly. She looked into my eyes sympathetically. "Instead of her little white boyfriend. God. White boys are so small it's hilarious." My mom grinned. "Black men are better. Especially you." My mom giggled a bit.

"Ugh," Deon groaned over the phone. "You saying I'm better than your little white boy?" He chuckled again and I heard loud gagging and gurgling noises over the phone.

My mom was flushed red and jamming her fingers in between her legs. The back of her hand was bumping against my erection and my balls and she made no effort to stop it. "Of course you're bigger than my son. You saw how tiny his white dick was." My mom answered, her breath shuddering.

Deon laughed. Then groaned. "This bitch," he was breathing heavily. "I'm gonna cum in this white girl. She's gonna make her little dick white boyfriend lick it all out." My mom was gasping now, fingers jamming between her legs hard. "Just like I made your son eat my nut outta you last night."

My mom whimpered and humped her hand hard. I was so hard it hurt. My erection was bumping and sliding between her legs and rubbing against her bush. "I can't wait to do what we talked about. So that you don't bully my son. Please don't beat him up for having a small white penis." My mom shook and lifted up one of her legs. I could see she had all four fingers pumping inside her swollen meaty pink pussy. "Tell me again what we're gonna do, master." My mouth hung open and I moaned softly.

Again my mom quickly withdrew her fingers and pressed them against my lips while whispering "Shhh." Her fingers left her wetness all over my lips and I licked them again.

I heard the sound of a bed creaking over the phone. "This bitch so high she don't even know I'm talking to you," he giggled. "You gonna get jealous if I nut in this white girl? She says she knows your son. I told her all about our arrangement."

My mom stopped fucking her hand and looked at me. "Um," she said breathlessly. "Who is this girl? No I won't be jealous." My mom looked at me and shrugged. I was beet red and just amazed that my mom was letting me bump my erection against her bush. I couldn't think or interact in any meaningful way.

"Name's uhh..." He paused as we both listened to the slapping of flesh. "I don't know. Says she dated your son. Took his virginity. Said he's so small he didn't even pop her cherry." He laughed and went back to grunting and making the bed squeak.

"Oh my God. Oh my God." I whispered. My ex girlfriend. But how did? How did they meet? What the? I thought of her warm pink tight little peachfuzzy pussy and how she stared at the ceiling, silent while I pumped her after the school dance. I remember how she sighed after I slipped out for the fourth time and she started to play around on her phone. I remembered cumming and I remembered crying to my mom after she cheated on me with a black football player that had bullied me.

My mom had started to stroke my cheek and whisper. "It's okay. Mommy loves you. It's okay."

I was humiliated, furious and incredibly horny.

"I told her about our deal. I won't bully your son if I get to fuck you every night." I looked at my mom in shock. She had started to fuck herself with her hand again. My mom and I were staring into each other's eyes. Her mouth was open and her hot breath still smelled like Deon's black dick.

"Damn," my mom moaned. "I love that you're fucking her. I remember when my son came crying to me because she cheated. He wanted to know if it was normal that girl's can't feel you inside them." My mom was breathing right on my face. Her lips were so close to mine. Deon laughed on the other line. "He even asked if black guys are bigger than white guys." My mom pressed her lips against my face. She whispered quietly to me and moved the phone away. The sound of Deon laughing and him inside my ex girlfriend faded slightly.

"I guess I know why your little thing got so hard seeing those black boys inside your mommy." She gently kissed my cheek and started rocking her hips back and forth, grazing my dick against her bush.

"I'm so sorry," I whimpered. "I don't know why... I got so horny when she cheated. I don't know why I'm so fucked up. I jerked my... Little... White... Thing... Thinking of her with him. I came so much. Thinking of his big black thing in her." I was crying softly again.

"You cum yet bitch?" I heard his voice boom from the phone. My mom ignored him and kept gently planting kisses on my cheek. Deon repeated the question and my mom leaned into the phone. "I'm about to cum. Oh my God I want your black cock." She said quickly and inauthentically. Deon moaned and she put the phone on the coffee table.

"I dated a boy like you." My mom nuzzled up against me. "My parents. Your grandparents. Big Racists. They told me to stay away from black guys. I was such a good Christian girl." My mom was snuggled up against me tight. My dick was now sliding deep into her fuzz. It was wet. Warm.

"But every young white girl learns about black guys being bigger. My first white boyfriend was tiny like you." She looked down and smiled at my dick. I shuddered. "After prom... Well, you know the story. I couldn't feel it. He kept slipping out. So I cheated on him with a black guy from the neighboring trailer park." I gasped. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"My boyfriend found out. He walked in on me bent over taking Marcus's big black dick in the laundry room of our trailer park." I was practically panting.

"What happened?" I was so close to my mom's face I could see the pores in her skin. "I..." I was now rubbing hard against her. "I love that you cheated with a black guy. I don't know why. I want to hear everything."

My mom smirked. "Do you want to hear how big his black dick was?" I moaned in response. "How he made me cum when my white boyfriend couldn't?" I nodded. "Well that's not the point. My boyfriend was like you. He was angry, sure. But he was turned on. He knew he was small. He wanted to hear about Marcus cumming in me." I was practically hyperventilating.

"So I'm not... Fucked up? Like, other guys are..." My mom smiled.

"I don't know, baby. I just know that my white boyfriend begged to go down on me after Marcus came in me."

"Did you let him?" I panted.

My mom smiled and kept humping her hand. We both heard Deon groaning from the coffee table. "Sure, I did. He was from a rich family. He bought me things. After Marcus came in me and left, he'd run as fast as he could across the trailer park so he could lick my pussy before Marcus leaked out. He made me cum too, with his tongue." I felt compelled to know everything. I was jabbing my mom's fuzz with my dick and so close to cumming.

"Please," I gasped. "Please tell me it's okay that I licked Deon out of you, mommy."

She blushed and stared into my eyes. "I don't know. I don't know if we can ever do that again. But I love you. You're not abnormal. Well, not except for your tiny penis." She smiled.

I chuckled sheepishly. We listened to Deon pounding my ex. I bit my lip. "I want to watch them." My mom was humping her hand again and nodding, her eyes closed.

"Are you gonna be okay, baby? With Deon... Spending the night a lot? You'll have to sleep on the couch. You'll hear us." I nodded frantically and moaned "Yes."

"If he skips school, and you come home and he's on top of me on the couch, inside me..." My mom lifted up a leg and I saw her gushing wet pink vagina with four fingers inside. "You won't be mad? You can watch and jerk your little thing." I nodded again and whimpered.

"I want to see Deon cum in you again." I was so close. "Mom," I gasped. "Is it okay, that I'm, I'm rubbing my, um, I'm so close," I kept humping my little erection into the top of her warm crotch, sliding between her thighs.

My mom pulled her fingers out, slick and sticky with her pussy juice. She looked me in the eyes as she wrapped her wet fingers around my erection with her palm pressed against the head of my dick. I gasped in disbelief. My mom was holding my dick.

"I don't want your cum anywhere near my vagina," she whispered. "It's little white boy cum. Girls don't want cum from little white boys like you. It feels so good when Deon shoots his black load in me. But the thought of a little white boy's cum in me makes me so sick."

I squealed and started fucking my mom's hand. "Can you feel Mommy's juice all over your little dick? That's the closest you'll probably ever get to sex, with such a tiny white dick." I almost blacked out with the force of my orgasm. I jammed my hardon into my mom's hand and screamed. I was shooting into her hand and soon it was full of my nut. My mom smiled and giggled as I came.

From the coffee table we heard Deon. "Damn girl you squeal like a little girl when you cum." My mom leaned over and said, "I was thinking of your big black dick," at the phone. I was in the throes of pleasure when my mom's fingers became too intense on my cum covered dick. I pulled away and she tutted.

"You made a mess," she looked at me with a devilish smile. "In Mommy's hand. Look." She held her small slender hand up to my face. It was covered in cum, all over her palm and between her fingers. It smelled like cum. I was unsure of what to do.

"You need to clean up your mess. Open your mouth. Mommy knows you love eating cum."

I melted and opened my mouth. My mom shoved her cummy fingers into my mouth and I rubbed my tongue all around her, tasting my own nut.

"Mommy's little white boy loves the taste of cum, right baby?" I could feel her rocking back and forth on her other hand. It was her turn.

"I love cum mommy. I love... Licking up black boy's cum. Out of girls that I'm too small for."

My mom groaned and humped her hand harder. "You want to see Deon cum in your mommy?" She grunted and humped harder. "Say you like seeing mommy with black boys in her." She shut her eyes.

"I want Deon over every night. I want to hear you with him. I want to watch him fill you with his big black thing. I want him to fill you up with his cum." She groaned.

"Keep going. What else." She was rubbing the rest of my cum on my face and then reached down and grabbed my tiny soft slippery dick. "Oh my God," she groaned. "It's so fucking tiny. My baby boy doesn't even have a dick."

I gasped as she grabbed my soft thing so forcefully.

"I want Deon to move in, mommy," I winced as she grabbed my balls in her hand really hard. I whimpered a bit. "I want him to cum in you every day. With his big black dick."

She panted and humped her hand. "You want to eat Deon out of mommy?"

Oh my God. "Yes, fuck yes," I groaned. "I want to eat all of Deon 's black cum out of your pussy mommy, please mommy let me lick him out of you, please,"

She gritted her teeth and pressed into me hard. My mom was orgasming and practically smothering me with her big breasts. My dick was mashed around the bottom of her pubic hair and I felt her wetness rush over me. She gasped and shook, trying to catch her breath. Her eyes opened and we looked at each other, unsure of what to say.

The phone rang. My mom and I both jumped. "I guess he got disconnected, ugh," my mom rolled over to sit up on the couch and answered the phone.

"I just came in this bitch," he growled. "Then she says she ain't on birth control. I don't want no kids. Bitch you're on birth control right?"

My mom sat for a second, trying to catch her breath.

"Um, no, I'm not," she said quietly. Deon grumbled over the phone.

"Your boy sucked me all outta yo pussy so I guess I got nothing to worry about. Maybe he should just be doing that every time I nut in you, right bitch?" He chuckled and my mom smiled and looked at me.

"I mean... You don't think that's wrong? Or weird? Are you being serious?" My mom put on a t shirt and stood up. Her wide hips and fuzzy vagina were a sight to see.

Deon laughed. "Hey, I was just kidding. But it was hot as fuck. If you don't give a fuck neither do I. He can sleep on the floor like a fucking dog. Wait until you're fulla my nut. You sit on his face so you don't get pregnant."

"So my son is our birth control," my mom said flatly. "My son's mouth is like... A condom for your cum." I watched as my mom pressed her fingers into her crotch and looked at me. She was clearly horny again. "I'm so into that. My son would have to be there every time we fuck. Like every day. He'd have to watch. You don't mind if he jerks his little thing while you fuck me?" My mom was standing over me sliding a finger into her wet mess.

Deon laughed. "Hell no, I think it's funny as hell for that little white boy to touch his baby dick seeing his momma take black dick."

My mom looked at me intently as she slipped a few fingers inside. I stared at her big plump wet pussy.

"Damn bitch. You kinky as hell. You wanna have your son there jerking every time? And sit on his face after I fill you up with my nut?"

12