Mom & I Move To The Ghetto Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom bit her lip. "My bitch son with his tiny white dick. He should be begging you eat your black sperm."

Deon groaned. "Damn bitch. You're going to get me going again. Fuck it let's do that. But I gotta go to bed. School in the morning."

"Goodbye daddy," my mom cooed. "I love your big black dick. Sleep well, daddy." She hung up and put down the phone.

I was shook. "When you call him daddy," I mumbled. "Oh my God. When you call him daddy, when you say you love his black dick..." I looked down and saw I was hard again. "Fuck. Mom. This is fucked up. I need to jerk off again."

My mom laughed and walked back into our shared bedroom. She emerged moments later with a huge surprise.

She was carrying a huge veiny black dildo. It had realistic balls and everything. She sat down on the couch next to me. I stared at the huge black cock in her hands.

"I want to cum for real now. I can only really come with something big and black." She spread her legs and I watched in awe, staring to jerk off, at she pushed the huge black dick into her plump warm pussy.

"Let's talk about Deon moving in. Go ahead, jerk your little white thing. Tell me about how much you want him here. And what you'll do to keep me from getting pregnant."

End of Part 2

12