Mom and I Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers

Mom nearly hissed, "So, you've hidden not one but two girlfriends from me for almost two years, hidden that you knew Sam was your biological father for almost a year and a half and plotted to get me to be intimate with your brother for nearly a year. And you expect any of us to be okay with this subterfuge?"

Tommy shrugged, before saying, "I'm sorry for lying by omission, Mom, but except for getting Derek and Angie together, I didn't plot to get you to fuck Derek. I waited for it to happen on its own. What was the alternative? What would have happened if I had gone to Dad for his permission to make love to you, while I was still going to be living with you both for another school year?"

Mom answered, "He would have dug his heels in."

Dad shrugged beside her, accepting that she was right.

Tommy said, "Exactly. Dad needed to choose to end the agreement on his own terms and in his own time and his desire to reunite with Jilly seemed the most likely cause for him to change it. Having you become empty nesters seemed like a prerequisite, so we waited. We also timed Derek's DNA test for fall, too, so that the revelation that Jess is Dad's daughter might draw him back to Jilly and be the final push Dad needed to reestablish relations with her as a triad, letting you have what you wanted. Jess really wants our families to merge instead of seeing a divorce, which I totally agree with. Even hiding your swinging, we could see as kids that the three of you were happiest when you were together. So, all the revelations had to wait, while the right conditions evolved to put an end to this unhappy deal you had. When you and Dad not only hadn't ended it as Thanksgiving approached but seemed to be angrier with each other, we decided to have Angie give things a small nudge, which clearly worked. There was no lying involved with that, she simply pointed out the truth that Derek is attracted to you, which you both apparently knew, but somehow Dad hearing it from someone else made a difference. It wouldn't have worked, if he weren't already leaning towards giving in. It wasn't some Jedi mind trick."

"Jeezus," I said, blowing out a sigh. "What a clusterfuck. The three of you maneuvered us like a chess game in slow motion and expect us to be happy with it because you achieved checkmate? I mean, you tricked me into going out with one of your girlfriends, just so that you could avoid being honest with Mom about how you feel about her until after she made love to me first? Then you swoop in today, without risk?"

"First thing, Derek, I already had my plane ticket to come here on Monday, so I would have been here regardless, revealing everything, not expecting anything to have happened between you and Mom, if Angie's gambit didn't work. Second, you're way off base, if you think cowardice is why I didn't make a move on Mom," he spat back at me. "Yes, I'm willing to make love to her if she still wants me, but my feelings for her have never been as strong as yours. Be honest, now. What would have happened if I did get to be her lover first? You'd have been pissed."

"I suppose you're right," I admitted. "I'd have been jealous as hell, if I knew about it. It wouldn't have been fair, once I found out Mom wanted both of us."

Tommy continued, "Bingo. I didn't think you would have dismissed that jealousy so easily, even after finding out she wants you, too, if I had gone first. I was willing to be patient for Dad to change his mind regarding incest, so I waited. If it never happened between Mom and me, I felt that I'd be okay, but I think it would have left you unhappy and dissatisfied. As far as Angie is concerned, I hoped you and she would click and I'm thrilled that you fell in love, but I wouldn't have been surprised if she was just another temporary substitute for Mom, who you set aside at the end of summer. My hope was Mom would call you on having yet another clone girlfriend."

"I knew about Derek's fixation long before that," Mom said.

"Well, he was kind of transparent," Tommy said, smirking. "Dating one blond, curvy girl after another? Might as well have been shouting it."

"How much of it was real, Angie, and how much a put on?" I asked, changing the subject.

She answered, "It was all real, except for hiding my true relations with Tommy and Jess. Falling for you was completely real. Don't mistake me, I love Tommy and Jess, too. But my love for you surprised me. It's deeper, somehow. You're the guy whose kids I want to have some day. I hope you don't force me to choose, but I would choose you in a heartbeat."

I glanced at the coffee table between us, where her engagement ring was already hidden. Would I still use it? I needed to clear more air, first.

I said, "You lied to Mom, too. You said you'd never been with a woman before."

Angie answered, "It wasn't the right time to reveal my relationship with Jess."

I grumbled, "Fine. You didn't have to give Mom her name, just admit to having experience."

Mom said, "She did tell me that much, Derek, when we were alone. I didn't understand why she wanted you to think that she was a novice, but I went along with it. I do have some experience with holding back some of my sexual past with Stan, given the incest with my dad and brother."

I saw several eyebrows rise around the room. I remembered Mom making reference to her earlier incest in front of Angie, but it was clear that she either hadn't picked up on it or hadn't shared it with Tommy and Jessica and that Jilly didn't know about it, either.

"That still leaves lying to me about it," I growled.

Angie said, "I'm sorry, Derek. What was I going to do? Tell you that my only previous female lover was Jessica, who was probably your sister? It was all going to come out today, anyway, no matter what."

"So, what was all that stuff about being afraid of attraction to your mom, then?"

Angie answered, "I went through that fear once with Jess, only to have it come back after feeling a similar attraction for Marcy. But, don't act like you were being completely honest with me, either. How many times did you deny being attracted to your mom, before I brought it up with your dad and everything broke loose two days ago? Whether or not you count them as white lies, you need to understand that none of my lies or omissions, or Tommy's or Jessica's, were ever meant to hurt any of you. Every one of them was to seek the eventual happiness of all the people in this room. I love you and that's the truth. Please, please forgive me. I don't want to lose you over trying to get all seven of us together the way Jess imagines." I saw a tear glittering in her eye, ready to fall.

I stood up, crossed in front of the parents to open the drawer in the coffee table and pulled out the ring box, then dropped to one knee in front of Angie, causing gasps from everyone, most of all her.

"Angie McDougall, part of me still wants to be furious with you over these deceptions, but I accept your motives were good, if not exactly pure, and know I won't stay mad for long. I love you too much. I do forgive you and I am so grateful that you fell in love with me, however this all started. We can figure out whether Jess's idea for the seven of us is possible, but my life definitely needs you in it, to be part of its foundation. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

That single tear fell as she squeaked, "Yes," and I slipped her ring onto her finger before she hopped off of the love seat and into my arms. We kissed for several minutes, blissfully unaware of the eyes upon us.

Once we stood, we were swarmed with hugs. Tommy was the last to hug me and he said, "Smart move, little brother. But you did manage to screw up my last revelation." He pulled his own ring box from his jacket pocket and dropped to a knee before Jessica, whose hand flew to cover her mouth. "Jess, now that we've finally come clean with our mixed-up family here, I can finally do what I've wanted to do for more than a year. You own my heart, my love, my life. Will you make it official and be my wife?"

"About damn time," Jessica said, laughing. "Yes, yes, yes!" she cried, pulling him up to his feet after he slipped his engagement ring on her finger.

Another round of congratulations ensued. Dad seemed to be hanging back, so I quietly asked him, "Are you okay, Dad?"

He sighed before saying, "It's just that so much has changed, over the last 48 hours. Angie and me, you and your mom, the four of us together, then being with Jilly and Jessica, finding out that Jessica is my biological daughter and Tommy is technically only my stepson. Now two wedding proposals involving all three of my kids back to back? A lot to adjust to, don't you think?"

"They're all good things, I hope?"

Dad considered it for about 15 seconds. "Yeah, they are. I... I thought I would be more negative about the incest, but it seems to fit into the whole, somehow. As scrambled as my brain feels right now, my heart feels really level, like everything has come into balance at once. Like Jess's idea of an intimate family is the best outcome, even though the level of secrecy it would take to hide all the incest is mind-boggling."

"Do you think it was fated?" I asked.

"I wouldn't go that far," he answered. "I don't think this was the only possible outcome, at all. And it might not work, in the long run. But I do think that if I had never blocked your Mom, we still might have found ourselves here. With a lot less tension and wasted time."

I said, "You were doing what you thought was right, Dad. Don't regret that. I'm not totally convinced I would have been mature enough to have started a sexual relationship with Mom right at my 18th birthday and still have been able to let Angie and even Jessica into my life like this."

"Are you seeing a foursome with Tommy, Angie and Jessica?" Dad asked.

"As part of Jess's larger plan for both generations, maybe," I answered. "Assuming Tommy gets a job transfer back here by the time the rest of us graduate, I expect the two younger couples to be as close as you and Mom were with Sam and Jilly, although sex between us will have to stay a complete secret. You and Mom certainly managed to keep your swinging a secret from us kids until you chose to reveal it to us. We just have to do it universally. I do have to try harder to avoid accidentally getting Jessica pregnant, though."

Chuckling, Dad said, "We thought we were being careful."

"I'm pretty glad it worked out that way, Dad, since Tommy and Jessica came from it. I could have been an only child, if you had been perfectly safe. Or not born at all. We can't change the past, only learn from it."

Tommy approached us and asked, "What are you two whispering about?"

"Oh, cosmic balance and the what-ifs of imperfect contraception," I answered. "Where the seven of us go from here, the usual father-son bullshit."

Tommy turned to Dad and said, "You know I don't care about the DNA. You are still my Dad, not just my step-dad and future father-in-law."

Dad clapped him on the shoulder. "I know, Tommy. And you're still my son a hundred percent. Don't worry about that. So... I'm assuming you're probably itching to have sex with your Mom, tonight, now that everything's out in the open?"

Tommy said, "Jilly too, since Jess and I don't plan to go to the swing club with the four of you tomorrow night. Maybe after I move back, I can join the club. Jess and I will celebrate our reunion and engagement tomorrow night, instead of now. Tonight, you can choose to be with us, or with Derek, Jessica and Angie, since we're going to wind up in two bedrooms, I guess."

Dad snorted. "I never thought I'd say it, but I want to see you with your mom, like I saw her with Derek. But why not all seven of us in one room?"

Tommy answered, "None of the beds will fit all of us. Unless you want us fucking on the living room floor?"

Dad called Jilly over and asked, "Honey, do you still have those gym mats we used for swing parties at your house back in the day?"

Jilly said, "Yes, they're in storage next to the garage, but I don't have a way to get them over here. We both got rid of our minivans after the kids got their own cars."

Dad asked, "Why don't we all go to your house and set them up, instead of splitting into two bedrooms, here?"

Jilly considered this and said, "It would still take time to pull them out and set up, but I'll do it, if that's what folks want. You realize, don't you, that Jessica had to have been conceived on those very mats, the first time we tried them, before we co-hosted our first swing party? It was the only time your sperm could possibly have done the job that was close enough to my ovulation date. Anyway, let me check with everyone else what they want to do."

Dad said, "Marcy and I think that might have been the night Derek was conceived, too. Hell, they both may have been born from the same ejaculation. Talk about hitting two birds with one shot."

"Very funny, Dad," I said.

The vote was actually to stay put for the night, but to gather at Jilly's house on Saturday afternoon, instead, with Jilly letting her assistant manager run the swing club for the night.

Dad, Tommy, Mom and Jilly went into the master bedroom, while Jessica, Angie and I went upstairs to mine.

"Have you ever seen Jessica naked, before?" Angie asked, as she started undressing.

Jessica laughed and said, "Honey, we already fucked, this morning, while the turkey was cooking. We thought it might be our only chance this break, before Derek goes back to campus. I might have waited, if I knew that we'd wind up together again tonight or be getting together Saturday."

"I still want to see you together," Angie said, starting to undress.

"Same here, sweets," Jessica said, as she and I also started to undress ourselves. "I've been imagining it for months, from your emails."

"And I want to see the two of you together, now that I know you were lovers before I met Angie," I added. "Or did the two of you resume once I was back on campus?"

Angie said, "Our lovemaking was always connected to being together with Tommy and we stopped when he left for Chicago. We agreed to wait until we could be together with either him or you or both of you. Your mom was actually the first woman I made love with one on one, for those 15 minutes before you and Stan joined us."

Once we were naked, the two women stood together and Jessica asked, "How do our bodies compare, brother?" Both turned, to give me a 360 degree view.

I looked closely at their naked bodies as they kept turning and posing. Besides the difference in hair color, Jessica was about two inches taller. Her larger breasts looked proportional on an upper body that also looked larger than Angie's, but tapered down to a waist and hips that seemed about the same as Angie's.

"So?" Angie asked. "We're waiting..."

I said, "I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't, aren't I? You're both gorgeous, so the differences are really minor. Jess, you've got a two inch advantage in height, so I think you've probably got two more inches at your bustline and a cup size larger, although it doesn't look that much bigger in proportion. Waist and hips seem very similar, otherwise. I bet that bra you wore today would fit Angie better, though."

Jessica chuckled. "That's because it actually belongs to her. We grabbed the wrong ones the last time we were with Tommy and I said I'd wear it today. It did fit me better back in the spring, but I've probably gained half a cup size since then. It's why I thought you would think I'm fat."

I said, "Well, you're not fat, sis." If the old chestnut about looking at a woman's mother to see how she'll look in 25 years held true, she never would be.

Angie put her hands over Jessica's breasts and said, "I like the little bit of extra flesh on you now, babe. You were still kind of skinny when we met Freshman year."

I said, "So, let me guess. Jessica, 5'7", 38D... 29... 36? Angie 5'5" 36C... 28... 36?"

They both said, "Yes," in unison. "37C, six months ago," added Jessica.

I knew my mom had the same bust/waist/hip numbers as Jessica, but was only 5'4", but didn't think making the comparison now would win me points.

I asked, "Can I ask you two to start in a 69, so I can see you? I'll slip into who ever is on top after a while and then you can turn over and I'll fuck the other, until we decide on some other position?"

"Works for me," Jessica said. "Rock/paper/scissors to see who starts on top?" Jessica won that, and the girls arranged themselves on my bed and began eating each other out.

Watching them, from several angles around my bed, it took me no time at all to be rock hard, but I held off on joining them for five minutes. I finally knelt behind Jessica's butt and Angie guided my cock into her, telling me, "Fuck my girlfriend good," before returning her tongue to attacking Jessica's clit.

I tried my best not to disappoint either of them. I set a slow pace at first, using the whole length of my cock to drive into Jessica, without shoving her across Angie's body. Knowing that this was a reunion for them, I let them focus on each other, hoping only to help Jessica's orgasm along, instead of driving into her as I had in the morning.

Still, it was Angie who came first, crying out, "Jess, oh, god, honey!" before words failed her utterly. I could barely see that Jessica's fingers were flying back and forth over Angie's clit, driving her ever higher. Not needing to maintain her face's contact with Angie and with Angie crying out, Jessica thrust her hips back at me several times, triggering her own orgasm.

"Derek, fuck me harder, brother!" she called out. I grabbed her hips and gave her another six hard thrusts as she shook and moaned, while still manipulating her hand against Angie.

The two of them collapsed together. I withdrew and called out, "Switch." It took them 30 seconds, but they managed to roll over so that Angie was now on top. I changed ends and started fucking Angie the same way I had Jessica, as their tongues began lapping up the flow of juices that their first orgasms had produced.

After another five minutes of this slow fucking, I was feeling my balls contract and knew my orgasm wasn't far away. I began to speed up, holding Angie's hips to hold her as steady as I could while still slamming into her from behind.

"I'm close!" I cried out, as I felt myself about to tip over the edge. Whether my shout affected them or not, both women came just before me. I couldn't have stopped myself from spurting into Angie by any means as her vagina rippled around me. We were a shuddering mess as our orgasms rolled through our bodies.

I collapsed against my headboard and Angie soon joined me on my right and Jessica on my left. While we were getting our breath back, I had to ask, "Are there any more secrets lurking, that I should know about?"

The girls exchanged a look, before Angie said, "Just one small one, that doesn't actually affect you or your parents and the people it does affect already know. I told you before I gave you that DNA test that my Dad had identified his father using his. What I didn't tell you was that it was Tommy's test results that provided the answer. Tommy matches to both of my parents and to me at three times the degree that second cousins should. Tommy and my Dad also share the same Y chromosome that's passed only from fathers to sons. That, combined with a percentage of commonality between my Dad and Tommy equal to first cousins, led to the conclusion that my dad and Sam are half-brothers, sharing the same father, making Tommy my dad's half-nephew by blood."

Jessica continued, "Angie, Tommy and I took those results to see Oscar Tirman, the man I still think of as my Granddad. Based on Jake McDougall's birthdate, Oscar identified Jake's mother as a high school sweetheart named Amelia Hartsen whose family moved away right after graduation. Oscar never even knew she was pregnant and had given Jake up for adoption. He consented to be tested and that test confirmed he's Jakes father and Angie's and Tommy's grandfather instead of mine."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers