Mom and I Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie said, "As a result, Tommy and I are related two ways, because we're also second cousins as expected. The combination triples how much DNA we share, but still only rises to 75% of what first cousins would share. That's enough talk about DNA tests and percentages for one day. Are you ready for another round? Or should we go check downstairs and see if we want to switch the groupings around?"

"Downstairs," Jessica answered.

"Agreed," I said. I had mixed feelings about seeing Tommy together with Mom, but knew I'd better get it out of the way.

We walked down the stairs, naked, and approached the master bedroom. Opening the door, we saw Tommy and Dad on their backs, their heads in opposite directions. Mom was riding Tommy in cowgirl position, while Jilly was doing the same to Dad. This left Mom and Jilly able to face each other and they were passionately kissing and playing with each other's tits.

My instant reaction was to get turned on, not jealous, thankfully.

Getting my first partial view of Jilly's naked breasts, I could immediately see the resemblance to Jessica's. The same puffy areolae that crinkled into a cone, they were darker, as I knew happened from pregnancy. The breasts showed a slight sag compared to Jessica's, but were still nothing short of magnificent for a woman in her 40s, only surpassed in my mind by Mom's. Did I have a bias? Sure.

"Aren't they beautiful?" asked Jessica. I wasn't sure if she meant her mom's boobs or both women together.

"MILFs from heaven," I answered, causing Jessica to snort and drew Jilly's attention to us.

"Hi, kids," she said. "There's not enough room for everyone to lay down, but there are two faces here that I think would love to be sat on. That gives you the choice of four mouths to suck your cock, Derek. I'd love to go first."

Jessica settled over Dad's mouth, while Angie mounted Tommy's. No sooner had Dad's tongue split his new daughter's labia, than Jessica eagerly replaced my Mom in kissing Jilly and squeezing her breasts. With Jilly's mouth occupied for the moment, I used the canopy frame to climb onto the bed and presented my stiff shaft to Mom and Angie instead, who leaned together to double team me. It was a replay of Tuesday night, except for it being Tommy they were riding now, instead of Dad.

My mind picked out similarities and differences from the previous night, as a way to keep from instantly blowing my load over both of them. Mom and Angie were caressing each other more than before, Angie's nervousness about being with Mom, whether that had been real or feigned, burned away now. Now, her passion for Mom shone through and elevated Mom's excitement as she gyrated her hips over Tommy.

I could see Jilly exploring Jessica's breasts for the first time, but could only see Jilly's back side from where I was standing. Still, it was a spectacular sight and I could see Dad's cock thrusting into her, where my viewing angles had been different the other night.

My ability to rationally compare those differences evaporated when Mom gulped my cock down to the root and swallowed around me. My focus zoomed to her, as I moved one hand from the frame overhead to the back of her head and started to guide her head as I withdrew and thrust deeply back into her mouth and throat.

Angie leaned below my cock and was taking turns sucking both of Mom's nipples, while her hand frigged Mom's clit. Tommy grabbed Mom's hips and was pounding into her from below, pushing Mom's face into my cock even more. Mom's orgasm exploded, forcing her to pull back from me so she could scream, "Fuck me, Tommy! Harder, honey! Fuuuuucccccckk meeeee!!"

Angie took over sucking my cock, while twisting Mom's nipples, causing a wordless scream and even more shudders. Angie and Mom separated slightly, to allow Mom to bounce more violently atop my brother, and I wound up straddling Tommy's torso with my feet and face fucking Angie over Tommy's head.

Her saliva, mixed with my precum, began to drip from her chin and I almost laughed when a blob of it dripped onto Tommy's chin, to mix with her pussy juices that already coated his face. It wasn't until that moment that I remembered that I had shot my load into Angie upstairs and my brother was undoubtedly tasting that, without complaint. A splatter from Angie blowing me was nothing in comparison.

When I glanced behind me, Mom had turned around on Tommy's shaft into reverse cowgirl, and she and Jilly were both caressing Jessica's breasts while Jessica continued kissing her Mom and both were moaning from Dad's efforts to fuck and suck them.

I returned my attention to Angie, who had backed off from deep throating me and was licking around my glans and stroking the rest of my shaft as her moans grew, vibrating up and down my spine. I reached down to her breasts, gave each a squeeze and then pinched her nipples, hard, just the way she liked when she was on the edge of an orgasm. She came instantly, shaking over Tommy's face, pulling away from me to grunt and moan. She finally collapsed, falling along the pillows behind Tommy's head and my Dad's feet.

As I backed up, I looked down at Tommy's face and we shared a quick smile for each other, before he looked past me towards Mom and began fucking her with all the energy he had.

I stepped over Dad's legs and approached Jilly and Jessica along the other side of the bed. Jessica saw me getting nearer and reached her hand to grab my cock and pull it closer. After wanting to be first, Jilly wound up being the last to join in on sucking my cock, leaving Mom to focus on getting fucked by Tommy.

It was my best chance to compare Jilly's, Mom's and Jessica's boobs at the same time. Mom's still won out for beauty, although I gave Jilly's the edge for size.

Mom turned around again and, after reinserting him in her love tunnel, leaned over Tommy's body. She braced her hands on his chest, before lowering herself more to start kissing him and cleaning the mix of Angie's juices and my semen from his face. Tommy kept flexing his legs and hips, driving into Mom from below, before he grabbed her in his arms and somehow rolled both of them over, without falling off the bed, converting into Missionary position.

Returning my attention to the redheads who were alternating their love for my cock, I could feel my orgasm coiled at the base of my cock. I waited until Jilly took my cock into her mouth again and warned, "Jilly, here it comes!" and started to spurt onto her tongue. At the same moment, Dad's grunts into Jessica's snatch told me that he was cumming into Jilly as well. My crazed mind thought, 'two shots for one bird.'

Jilly started to shudder as she swallowed the last of my cum, falling back and pulling off of Dad's softening cock, to wind up lying between Dad's legs, her hand whipping across her pussy to keep herself cumming.

Jessica cried out, "Yes, daddy, I'm cumming!" before her own shaking began over Dad's face. I dropped to my knees beside her to suck the closer nipple into my mouth and Jessica pulled my head into her chest.

As I moved to climb down from the bed, Jessica leaned forward along Dad's torso, pressing her face into her mother's pussy, and licked at Dad's cum. "Oh, baby," Jilly sighed. Two minutes of this brought Jilly to another massive orgasm and she finally pushed Jessica away, saying, "Too sensitive, sweety." Jessica backed away a few inches and took our Dad's flaccid cock into her mouth, to clean it, too. It didn't get him hard, though. Dad looked wiped out, in fact. I had no idea how many positions the four of them had been in before we came downstairs or how many orgasms had happened. After six years of only having sex with Mom, this was the third night in a row of sex with multiple women for Dad.

Looking to the other side of the bed, Tommy and Mom were just cuddling, with Angie on his other side, only managing to stay on the bed by throwing her leg over Tommy's, to anchor herself. There was simply no room left for me, unless I stood over everyone again.

Dad finally got Jessica to stop and said, "So much for waiting until Saturday for the family orgy."

Jilly chortled, "Call it an appetizer, honey."

Mom said, "Well, even a King bed is too small for all of us to sleep together. Why don't the two engaged couples head back upstairs, and Jilly and I will sleep with Dad? Unless the four of you want to share this bed and the three of us will go upstairs? I assume Tommy's bed is still clean?"

I looked from Tommy to Angie to Jessica. All three nodded.

"Sounds good to us," I answered for our group. "And yes, we used my bed," I said. "I probably need to wash both sets of my sheets, now."

Mom said, "You washed the other set for this bed yesterday, so feel free to change the sheets, if the four of you are done making a mess on them. We're going to sleep."

Mom, Dad and Jilly got up and went upstairs, leaving the four of us in the master bedroom. I looked Jessica's way and asked, "Is that what you pictured for the seven of us, all this time?"

Jessica considered it and said, "For a first night, with all the freshness of new relationship energy, it blew my mind. I really thought I'd be more nervous about initiating sex with my Mom, but it felt totally natural, instead. We have to see how it all holds together, in the long run, when we're living in different houses and the four of us start having kids. That's when it will get harder."

I said, "We've got to survive being apart again after Sunday, first, while our parents are hopefully reaching a decision about moving in together. Tommy goes back to work and I go back to Baltimore, until Christmas. Until we graduate and Tommy can move back here, any longer term plans for either the group of seven or this group of four will have to wait. It feels right, we just have to make it work, somehow."

We decided we were done with sex for the night, got the sheets changed and piled into the bed, Jessica on the right edge, then Tommy, Angie and me.

"I love you all," I said, as I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, John-Boy," was Tommy's response.

~~~~~