All Comments on 'Mom and Me'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Masterfully crafted

Glad Lora got over the guilt. By time my mother went from teasing to seduction guilt was no longer an issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Very exciting! Just a trivial point: France doesn't use francs anymore, they use euros (€) and they're worth more than US$.

Again, really enjoyed it, and looking forward to their continuing adventures.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Quite a story I found it a little busy with the sex club at the end, still enjoyed gave it a*4* and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointed

The story was great until the activities that took place in France.

Why ruin a beautiful mother-son relationship?

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

You lost me when you added outsiders in the mix. It ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4Bravo!!!

I thought it was the best I have read in years!!! It was loving, caring, exciting, and original. Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lost me

Great story right up until you took it to France...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

stopped reading at the 15 year age difference. these writers have to get 'mom' as close to the age of the kid to make it more 'sexy'. absolute stupidity. one star for being just like the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Can’t wait to hear about their them and the neighbors.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 3 years ago
Excellent mom and son growth

Since mom was just a teenager when pregnant and stayed a single mother with amazing parents help to get through high school and college to take care of each through his high school, it is a great love story, the boy trying to prove his love and gratefulness to to his mother for her sacrifice over the years. Her giving up her personal satisfaction and needs for his.

The better ending might have been that Gabriel would have used his contacts and influence to get Ben and Lora artist work visas for six months or art education visas until they could get dual citizenship papers completed. And work for Gabriel and Camille at the club as hosts and performers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best Story I read here so far

I LOVE reading all the stories in this section and was so involved in this story it felt I was there as a spectator. I do hope the writer will not continue the story with all the past women that Ben has had before directing his love for Lora. PLEASE keep writing because you have a skill that captures the imagination and I for one here is your fan who waits for more.

GREAT JOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An incredibly fantastic story!

An incredibly fantastic story that kept me wanting to experience the characters and their desires for sexual fulfillment.

Ricky17Ricky17over 3 years ago

Absolutely superb could'nt put it down Another early night "gone-west" I'm afraid. A good story-line, well written

well done. After their general good luck throughout the tale, we could not really hope for an even better ending.

As for that "Thicko" who only gave it 1star, because the age difference was too great, must be perverted. What do they want, more 12 year old expectant mothers?

juanviejojuanviejoabout 3 years ago

Not wanting to detract...I DID NOT VOTE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shot down on page one. Why does the story start out with a mother and son so deeply in love with each other they can't keep their hands off each other and turn into an orgy, I mean WTF? Mom takes sons cock, so she must want everyone else's? She went 15 years, according to the story without sex... now she's a raving slut for hard dick. This story got one star from me, the author lead me to believe it was a love story between a mother and son, not a gangbang orgy story.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I generously give a 4/5 stars, as I didn't make it past the middle of the 4th page.

The story starts out with mom and son finding out that they have feelings for each other and having an orgy. Then both mom &son turn mom & son into sluts, fucking any and all cummers while in France.

I just couldn't take any more; not my cuppa.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure?

I guess it was OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible!!!!!

I would so like to chat with you please get in touch with me at wetpussy6420@yahoo.com

Cathy UK XXXXX

EverReady12EverReady12over 2 years ago

Started out great then turned into a huge orgy. Not my thing so I had to stop reading. If it were my thing I’m sure I would be saying it was amazing because from what I did read you certainly can write. Still giving 5 stars because it not being my “thing” shouldn’t negatively impact an overall well written story. Perhaps in future though your authors note at the beginning can be a little more specific as to what the story will be like. I was expecting something monogamous not an orgy. Additionally you should try using contractions more to make your dialogue more realistic sounding. Real people use contractions a lot when speaking and writing. Your characters should reflect that so they are as real as possible to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would like to read more about Lora and Ben, wanting them to continue there love for one another!!!!!

alo0ozalo0ozabout 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea. Loving romantic incest is great but this type stories feels cheap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story although a lot of it was too much but would love to read more with Lora and Ben you need to write more it's been a long time with no follow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

A great disappointment. I stopped reading because after they arrived in France it was a completely different story from the initial one I was enjoying so much. He stopped seeing other women because he was focused on her mother and then they focused on anyone else. What a tremendous disappointment. My first story by this author and certainly the LAST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gabriel or Gabrielle twice it happened. Anyway good story even if the sex was farfeched

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story although I thought there were to many couples involved and I would have loved for you to continue with more with Mother and Son!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I kind of liked it until you shared the Mother with others. Didn't really appeal to me afterwards.

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhoto11 months ago

Wow! Not what I first expected, but a wonderful story, and well written! Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A gasp with the yikes when you other people on it. Why can't just a mother and son just be a pure story .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.