Mom and Me - Adventures with Spunk Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My asshole was wound up so tight I could whistle Dixie through it. What sort of question is THAT? I sensed Mom shuffling uncomfortably in her seat. Produce a lot of sperm? I had no practical idea. I mean, how much was a lot?

"I'm not sure," I said truthfully, "Definitely a lot more than I was a couple of weeks ago when the ache in my, uh, things began. A lot more actually."

Doctor Meadows sat back in her black leather chair and removed her spectacles. "Alright, enough with the embarrassing questions," she said finally much to my relief, "But they come with the territory as they help give me an idea of your general health, Henry," She got to her feet and came around the desk to stand in front of us, "Now if you'll just go over to the bed, pull the curtains around you, and I'll have a quick examination down there and we should be good to go. I'll also ask the Surgery Nurse to take some blood to be sent away as a precaution."

Examination?

She wanted to look at my dick and balls?

Wrap me up and send me to Cleveland. I'm done.

***

Behind the curtain, as I sat there with my heart pounding away in my ears, Doctor Meadows came to stand in front of me and indicated I should pull down my jeans so she could examine me down there.

"Just drop your pants and we'll have a quick look at your penis and testicles to make sure everything is okay physically and that you don't have any lumps or bumps where there shouldn't be."

Pants. Drop. I can do that. No problemo. She's a Doctor after all. She's probably seen billions of dicks. Taking a deep breath, I unfastened my jeans pushing them and my shorts down to my knees before shuffling back to sit staring up at the ceiling with my hands behind my back as I tried to look cool with the voice inside my head yelling loudly DO. NOT. GET. A. BONER. DUDE.

"Hmmmmmmm," said the Doctor as she leaned forward over my flaccid member and squeezed both hands into a pair of thin rubber gloves.

As I felt her fondling my ball sack, I twiddled my toes and closed my eyes trying to think of anything other than what was going on down below. After a few seconds, she seemed satisfied and stepped back.

"Well," she said brightly, "Everything looks fine and dandy, Mr. Peterson. Nothing out of the ordinary," She started to leave and paused as she opened the gap in the curtain, "Nice equipment, by the way," she winked, "Interesting underwear too," she added with a smile before she went back to her desk where Mom was waiting as I shuffled somewhat bemused back into my pants.

Excuse me?

I glanced down and groaned. Oh hell, I had forgot.

Scooby Doo underpants.

***

The elephant wasn't so much sat in the corner of the room but in the back seat of the car as Mom drove us back home. In this case, the elephant wasn't an elephant at all but an innocuous-looking white bag that contained THE THING.

The plastic measuring beaker.

Mom sat rigid with both hands gripping the wheel tightly and I could see her face going through various silent conversational contortions as she remembered what her Doctor friend had explained to us by way of treatment.

"Now then, Henry," she had said as she sat forward so that her impressive chest swelled obscenely as she leaned over her crossed arms, "In my professional opinion, I suggest the first thing we need to do in the way of treatment is to get some idea of how much sperm you're actually producing each day," Reaching into one of her desk drawers, Doctor Meadows pulled out a pad of paper that had some sort of grid on it, "You'll need to record how much you're ejaculating every time you masturbate and note the amount down on this sheet along with the relevant dates."

To my surprise, she reached back in her drawer and put a plastic cup on the desk in front of us which had markings up one side. "Use this to take the measurement," she explained, "Make sure every drop goes into this medical beaker and give it a thorough clean when you're done."

Mom looked stunned as I shifted in my chair avoiding her gaze. "You're kidding," she blurted out as she glanced at me with a frown. No doubt I was going to get a right ear full when I got home. Me and my overripe testicles.

Doctor Meadows shook her head. "Not really. By measuring his daily volume over, say, a two week period, we can get some idea of how Henry's body is developing as he goes through puberty or if there is something else wrong. Once we get the blood results back, we'll have a better idea of the overall picture."

I sat in the passenger seat not saying a word as I watched the world go by. I mean, what was there to say anyway? It sure looked like I was going to be spending a lot of time in the bathroom pumping the old snake over the next couple of weeks that was for sure.

As for Mom.

We pulled up to a red light and she turned to look at me as she let it all come out in a breathless rush.

"Seriously, Henry," she said in obvious exasperation, "This is all absolutely disgusting to me. I hope you realize that, young man. What in God's name have you been up to? I mean, four or five times A DAY?!"

The lights thankfully turned green and she turned back shaking her head as we headed for home. I shrank even further into my seat knowing she was as mad as hell and wondered if my life could actually get any more fucking weird.

As it turned out, weird doesn't even begin to cover what happened next.

***

End of part 1.

*****

Notes: This story is inspired by an original erotic series I read and enjoyed many years ago in an adult fiction newsgroup. Which was a bit of a surprise as I had/have zero interest in the Incest/Mom/Son themes it covered. Just thought it would be a fun writing challenge to do something a little different. Hope you like my take on it.

12