Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
LucyLoo1987LucyLoo1987almost 6 years ago
A Very Good Piece of Story Writing

A very good piece of work and erotic and as I read, putting myself in place of Henrys mum, I could feel his cock pulsating which I would think that the writer had that intention that the reader ought to do.

Very erotic.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 6 years ago
I think I know the story you referenced in chapter 1

Really Good storytelling.

Better done than the original, but that was hot too.

I love the spin on things you've given it.

Waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good!

Waiting for more! However, wish to take this opportunity to say I LOVED your Victorian era work and hope to see more of that.

Huskerfan5488Huskerfan5488almost 6 years ago

Love it can't wait for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a hoot!

This is the best fucking fuck story I've read . . . maybe ever on this site.

Dude, you can write! (I'm assuming Ian is a masculine name.) I laughed my ass off at your dry wit. And the plot was great too. Being forced to have your mom jack you off to get your doctor-ordered semen samples. Priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story and very funny too!

master_cph2010master_cph2010almost 6 years ago
Great story - my first time adding a rating - 5.0!!

Great story Ian56, just the right amount of coyness and titillating build up towards what seems to become an all out spunkfest with mom as the target, who knows maybe next time she slips on the cock and it spews all over her!! :) Either way love the story, keep the chapters coming dude.

LaphroaigLaphroaigalmost 6 years ago
Great!

Loving this tale, especially the humour. Mom's loving it. More ASAP please!

ME_loverME_loveralmost 6 years ago
Love ur writing

I love the teasing and pleasure in reading ur writing. Please write the next stories..

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

It's a familiar theme that's been written about before. I like the way this story is shaping up, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Bring on chapter 3. This is very reminiscent of the Measuring My Cum series. Can’t wait to hear your descriptions of his semen spraying on various parts of her body and into her holes. I’d suggest bringing in an aunt or a sister for a threesome at some point.....or perhaps the doctor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laugh a lot

Thanks for both chapters

Great writing

EroticApeEroticApealmost 6 years ago
So Hot!

Really loving this series! Looking forward to more installations!

MaskedRiderMaskedRiderover 5 years ago
Loving the series

Great story - you know how to spin the tale. I on my way to read the third chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think you need to add a comedy tag to this. This stuff is great, both arousing and funny.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 5 years ago
Well Now !

I never give fives, well hardly ever...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great humor

You are one fabulous writer. Funny and very sexy and even possible.

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Your ability to relate a story through written media us as smooth as talking. And again that humor. Mom is slowly coming around (pun definitely intended)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you are writing about America don't use words like gobsmacked. The story is still stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous