Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Awesome story with a neat little twist. Actually liked it better than the one it was based on.

BigtamBigtamover 5 years ago
Scooby doo

This must be the additional chapter, his super heroes fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really Good!

Best chapter of all, even looking forward to the romance of Henry & Binky if you go that way.

My only problem is you're saying they're Americans in America, but it's clear from your writing you're not a native to America. I'd guess Britain from the euphemisms. Makes it Awkward.

Sill a 5 star story!

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017over 5 years ago
Fun read

I loved this story. Mother son stuff always gets me going. The mom seemed to be a closet slut which is totally okay lol. I really hope you make a new story detailing what happens next with Binky and the 2 older women. That sure sounds like a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mom and me

Love to read more Henry and Binky

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Would love a sequel series 🤞🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice story 5 stars

I didn't like the anal, I'm not gay. Ass fucking the holy grail of his sexuality??? He has to be gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
the cheating kinda ruined it for me

I mean the whole medical thing was obviously bullshit but honestly the cheating pissed me off, ruined everything for me. In fact now I want to see some revenge. Like the dad comes back finds out what happens tells the world and the son kills himself in shame. That’ll show that waste of human life. Destroys her friends medical license and ruins her life. Not a bad story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To the Anonymous commenter on 4/5/20

You're aware that, quite literally, she and the father are divorced? She had a cheating affair with the female doctor, he left, and then, years later, she started fucking her son. Did you just come here to complain or did you just not read that portion of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The four previous chapters were blah. You finally wrote something interesting with the lesbian twist and addition of Belinda. I suggest you never use America as your setting because your word usage is totally wrong. Never has an American said bullocks. Gasped. Gobsmacked. British slang is different than anything used in USA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I usually watch porn when masturbating. This was the first time I read while doing it and good Lord, did I come faster and harder than ever. Something about mom and son REALLY got me going. I'm not a fan of anal yet reading this got me going all over again. Keep 'em coming...and I will too. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have liked a 5th chapter where he gets together with Binky.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wild and crazy story but sooo much fun to read. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous