Mom and Me - Adventures with Spunk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But first, the lube.

***

"How many fingers?" asked Mom.

My ass fucking porn mag was open on the bed next to us and I had to use my left hand to turn the page because two fingers of my right were knuckle deep inside my Mothers red hot bum. "Three," I replied, "He's got three fingers up her asshole."

Mom twisted her hips as she knelt there with her head down and both hands clasped in front of her as she waited for me to proceed with our kinky little game. I was buzzing with sexual excitement as I stared at her open buttcheeks with my rubber gloved digits firmly inserted into her anus and rectum. "Well," she winced as she got used to my fingers up her rump, "You'd better shove another one in to make sure I'm good to go."

Be my pleasure, Mom. Her head jerked back and she gasped a pained "Ah!" as I carefully inserted finger number three inside her tight hole and pushed them all knuckle deep. Each finger had been liberally coated with cold cream and any excess oozed out from her back passage to drip onto the bed below. Her ass was tight. Real tight. Getting all of my big cock up there was going to be a challenge.

"How are you feeling, Mrs. Peterson?" I asked her as I removed my fingers and stripped off the rubber glove. Leaning forward, I inspected her reamed pud more closely and it was already looking red raw as it winked at me under a layer of goop. Below her open asshole, her love juice was dripping erotically from the full lips of her wet pussy. A sure sign she was just as turned on as I was - even more so judging by the way she was rotating her backside from side to side in a primeval sexual dance.

Mom was primed and ready for her ass fuck.

***

Finding my balance, the single bed wallowed from side to side as I tried to concentrate on keeping the head of my swollen cock pressed up against my Mothers anus. Bloody hell, this was harder than I thought as my purple knob slipped and slithered in the pool of lube that coated the crinkly crater of her bum hole.

Mom was on all fours with her abundant chest flat on the duvet and her thighs spread as wide as possible. Using her hands, she had reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart so that I had a perfect view of her butthole which throbbed and pulsed in anticipation.

Dammit. Will you just look at that ring piece! What an awesome sight. I really needed to get my cock in there before I could even begin to think straight. Shifting my weight slightly, I crouched further over her backside so that I could use my thumbs to keep the head of my dick jammed in place and help me push it through the resistance of her sphincter.

Finally, the knot of her anus opened a little and I managed to force the head an inch or so into her rear end. Mom instantly reacted and twisted around to stare at me wondering what the fuck I was doing back there. "Ow, Henry!" she grimaced, "Be careful, sweetie. You just need to get a couple of inches inside my ass so that it doesn't pop out again. Oh my, you really do have such a big fat cock on you!"

Sweet talk like that will get you everywhere, Mom. Geez, Louise. It was like trying to push a ping pong ball through a straw. Doing as I was told, I took my time and applied more pressure to where it was needed and watched as the lube greased my entry into her anus. At last, the muscle gave way enough for me to gain traction and Mom yelped as I managed to squeeze a good three inches into and through her sphincter. Her back passage immediately gripped me like a vice as she got used to my penile penetration and I could feel her fingers gingerly feeling how wide her asshole was stretched around my embedded dick.

"GOD!" she gasped in strained surprise, turning to look at me hanging over her like some sort of ass banging vampire, "God that feels big. Wait. Wait, Henry," Her face was flushed crimson as she settled herself back down and lifted her hips a little higher to ease the pressure inside her rear bumper, "Alright. Now just you take it easy and I'll tell you when to stop if it gets too painful."

Take it easy she says. Easier said than done when all you wanted to do was hit a home run before letting go with the fireworks. Wincing, I felt Mom tighten her ass as I continued to slowly feed her more of my trapped organ into her. Fuck. It was like we were doing a weird fucking dance between us as Mom controlled my insertion by loosening up a little so I could shove another inch or so inside her lower bowel. Every inch taken made her yelp with her shaking her head furiously and wriggling her backside as I tried to hold on tight.

For a good minute, I was stuck. Couldn't move a millimeter forward or back. The end of my cock was being squeezed in a hot vice and it felt hot and scary at the same time. "Mom, OW!" I complained as I smeared more of the lube around her well-stretched pucker, "I mean, Mrs. Peterson."

My patient let out a long groan and I felt her shiver from head to toe. "How much more to go?" she asked, brushing her blonde hair from her face as she turned back to look at me, "I'm not sure how much more I can take, Henry. I'm amazed I've managed to take so much already!"

"Nearly there, Mom," I muttered as I took a deep breath, "Uh, about a couple of inches I think. Do you want me to take it out?"

She shook her head. "No, no, hon," she gasped, "No point turning back now when we've come so far. Just don't move for a second until I get used to it."

"Okay," Her ass had me in a firm grip so I couldn't move even if I wanted to. My hands were splayed across her lower back forcing her upper body to bend into a bow which raised her hips and ass even higher, "But you're really tight, Mom. Not sure how long I can last for."

Mom didn't say anything but gave a sudden jerk back against me and we both yelped with pain and surprise as the rest of my exposed prong disappeared up her poop chute in one swift lunge. Mom had done it. She had taken my whole prick up her ass. And I was no longer an anal virgin. Fuck me. I had literally gone where no Henry Peterson had gone before. And it was as awesome as I always imagined it would be.

"Are alright?" What was I doing? Had I hurt her? Looking down, all I could see was my big far spunk filled balls resting either side of her asshole surrounded by my pubic hair.

Mom waved her right hand around in the air. "NO!" she gasped, "Oh my God, this feels really weird. Okay. Okay, hon. Pull out a bit then slowly push back in so that the lube does its job. OH!! That should do the trick. AH!" she hissed as I pulled about five inches out of her backside. "AHH!" she gasped again as I delicately eased those five inches back into her ass. As soon as I hit dirt, Mom came, "Ahhh Ohhhhh!!" she shuddered as her body reacted to her initial anal orgasm, "Oh fuck, Henry!!"

Taking that as a sign we were good to go, I began to fuck her butt with short five or six-inch strokes that stirred the lube around my invading pole to make my penetration so much slicker and easier. A couple of minutes into the fuck and I was shafting her naughty orifice with enough force to bounce my nutsack against the leaking lips of her pussy.

It was about then that Mom completely lost her composure and let rip with some seriously arousing verbals as I pounded my way inside her like a punch drunk chihuahua. No doubt about it; fucking my Mothers ass was on a whole different level compared to fucking her pussy. Doing it this way was way WAY more intense and erotic.

Mom was loving it big time. "Oh, you big cocked bastard," she whined as she arched her back against me, "God, I love it up my tight little asshole. Oh fuck. OH FUCK, BABY!!" Another climax as she scrabbled around on the bed in front of me, "Fuck it right up me, Henry. Right up my cornhole. As deep as you can, sweetie. OH MY GOD, THAT'S IT. OH MY YES YES YES. RIGHT THERE. Oh shit, coming again. Keeping fucking my ass, Henry. And here I come AGAIN!!"

Whoa. Shit. If I wasn't careful, we were both going to end up on the floor. Ride her cowboy. Geez, hold still Mom! This was fucking crazy. Fuck knows where the porn mag was. We were writing our own story now. Doctor Henry had given his patient a thorough examination and was about to treat her with the best kind of medicine for her little anal problem. I was in butt fucking heaven and loving every second of it. But I knew it couldn't last forever. Not at the rate we were going. This was way too much for me to keep control of my libido which was coming to the boil really fast now. My balls felt full, firm, and heavy as they spanked her love button at the end of every thrust. One thing was for sure, I was about to give her the ultimate enema that would flood her asshole and blow both our heads clean off when I came.

Which was just about now.

"HENRY!!" cried Mom as she felt my spunk explode and spurt deep inside her bowel quickly filling her up so that most of it oozed out around my fully embedded cock as I fell forward onto her with my weight pushing her flat onto the bed. So much spunk passed from me to her in that moment as we both collapsed with the sheer delight and effort of our first ass fuck together. As I covered my panting Mother, something made me lift my head and look to my right.

There in my wardrobe mirror, I could see a young man on top of an older woman. They were both naked and the man had been sodomizing her. The woman had a hand under her so she could play with the lips of her wet vagina and use her index finger to slowly rub her clit. Above her natural sex, his still hard penis remained deep inside her anus with a bright white corona of fresh semen seeping out around its base.

I smiled at the young man staring back at me. Look at you. You're the King of the World right now, dude. Beneath him, he felt his Mother begin to stir. It was true. No greater love has a Son than the deep love for his own Mothers sweet asshole.

Especially if he's just fucked it.

***

Elated and exhausted, I reached across to my bedside table, opened the drawer, and took something out to show my Mother. Her mouth dropped open when she saw me holding a familiar plastic object. "It's the spare, remember?" I told her.

"And what are you going to do with that?" she asked, "You've already come."

"I know," I whispered with my mouth close to her right ear, "I want to watch you squirt my spunk into this thing."

Mom gasped and I felt her tremble at the thought of doing something so, well, unexpectedly disgusting. We had gone way beyond acting out the porn mag by now. We had turned the final page on "Doctor Anal" and this would be our own next chapter in the story. I guess I just wanted to know how far Mom would go when playing our little erotic games.

For a moment she hesitated and I half expected her to say no.

"Doctors orders?"

I smiled. "Doctors orders, Mrs. Peterson."

***

Never in my wildest dreams did I think our adventures collecting my sperm would end up with us doing something like this. This felt like another red line moment as I watched Mom crouch on the bed with her spectacular bare ass facing me as I knelt behind her on the floor. Reaching behind herself, she used both hands to pull apart her buttcheeks so that I had a clear view of her spunk filled shitter.

"Ease up a little," I told her as I pressed the measuring beaker up against her wrinkly rosebud, "Okay, that should do it."

Mom wriggled her ass which was perched over the end of the bed with me enjoying the best seat in the house. I literally had a face full of dripping pussy and spunk filled asshole. Fucking hell. What a view.

"Oh, sweetie," she sighed as I saw her reamed brown hole twitch a couple of times before it flared open and the first flecks of my spunk spat out into the container I was holding, "You're a bad man for making such a naughty girl out of me, Henry."

"You always said that Doctor knows best," I smiled as I watched her squeeze out more of my load. And this was only the beginning. I had so many things I wanted us to do together in the future. This shit was LIT. Mom had awakened my imagination and she was going to be the one to satisfy it. Those aching balls of mine were going to be working overtime so that every single day was going to be a spunk filled adventure for the both of us.

Mom gasped out loud breaking me out of my spell. I could see her squeezing the muscles of her ass as she tried to force out more of my seed from her insides. At first, it dribbled out in dribs and drabs then, suddenly, it all came flooding out in long bubbling streams of white ectoplasm that seemed to go on forever as it slowly filled the plastic beaker. I could hear Mom grunting with the effort until, with a final wriggle of her tush, her asshole was completely empty of my spunk.

Mom was peering at me upside down from between her legs. "Is that it, hon?"

Holding the beaker up to the light, I nodded. "Yeah, Mom. I think so."

In my hand was a full measuring beaker. Filled to the brim with my spunk. Spunk, that a moment ago, had been up her ass.

***

"We're not finished," I told her as she got off the bed and began to tug down her leather skirt. Her embarrassment was obvious and her face was so red it looked like it was going to burst.

"We're not?" Mom looked at me and then at the plastic beaker as I held it up for her. Gasping with surprise, her eyes widened when she saw how much spunk she had ejected from her bottom. Yeah, Mom. Take a good look. Nearly full to the brim. Just like the good old days. Amazing, huh.

"I saw you," I said.

She blinked and shook her head slightly in confusion. "Saw me?"

"When all this started," I continued as her eyes darted from the beaker to my face again, "When you measured my sperm in the kitchen, I followed you downstairs once and saw what you did after you wrote down the result as Doctor Meadows had told us."

Mom turned bright pink as it finally dawned on her what I was talking about. "You did?"

"I saw everything, Mom,"

"Oh, Henry. I.."

From the moment I had seen her do it, I promised myself I would make her do it again. Only this time she would know there was someone watching her. I lifted the beaker to her lips. "Drink and swallow my spunk, Mom."

Staring back at me, I could see her eyes searching mine as if she was making sure I was being serious. When she saw that I was, she took the beaker from my hand and looked up at me.

"That was a big load," she whispered.

I nodded. "Made it just for you, Mom."

She smiled at that and nudged me. "Then I guess I'd better not disappoint my only Son," she replied, "Bottoms up."

Taking a deep breath, Mom tilted her head back and raised the measuring beaker to her lips as I watched. Closing her eyes, she opened her mouth and let my spunk spill over the rim to slowly drool onto her tongue until the container was empty. Wow. I was speechless. Mom lowered her head and looked at me with a mouthful of my spermatozoon.

Overcome with emotion, I hugged her. "I love you, Mom." Damn straight I did.

My Mother stepped back with her mouth firmly closed. Her eyes were smiling with a hint of mischief in them as she made a face and finally swallowed my big load of spunk in one go that made her shiver from head to toe. "Ew, disgusting!" she gagged as she cleared her throat, "But I love it," she laughed and then it was it was her turn to hug me.

I had the best Mom in the whole wide world.

No fucking contest.

***

A couple of days later.

In the peace and quiet of my mind, I gathered my thoughts and considered how to put them down in ink. Words seemed so inadequate to describe what had happened in my life and how I was feeling ever since my first visit to see Doctor Meadows with Mom. I was fit to burst inside with happiness. But it was more than just having sex I realized. It was about the secret thrill of doing it with someone you absolutely shouldn't be doing it with. A simple thing like going shopping with Mom had turned into a completely different experience.

My Mother had a wide array of friends in her social circle. Most were merely a nod of recognition as they passed by on the street whereas some were familiar enough to stop and chat. And there I'd stand. Beside her. Trying not to grin like a loon as she chatted away and made small talk.

"Isn't your Henry a growing boy!" they'd always say and Mom would glance up at me and we'd share our secret smile. Can you keep a secret? The biggest secret ever. A secret no one must ever find out about.

"Dear diary.."

And all this had happened because my own Mother had stepped up to the plate. But I knew there was more to it than that. A lot more. Maybe by helping me, Mom was also helping herself in some way. It would be up to her to tell me the reason why. Whatever came next, I was more than ready for it.

Whatever that next may be.

***

Epilogue.

It was a week later and the first signs of seasonal change were in the air as the warmth of a hot and lazy Summer slipped into the fresher and breezy hibernation of Autumn with hints of burnished copper everywhere. It was early morning as the woman made her way just off the main thoroughfare towards a small eatery called Willows End, a place off the beaten track and a favorite meeting place away from prying eyes.

A brass doorbell rang as she entered and saw that her friend was already there waiting for her. As she approached, the other woman waved at her and stood up to give her a hug and kiss on her cheek. Taking a seat opposite her friend, the woman slipped off her coat before sitting down with a knowing smile on her lips as she tucked a stray strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

"Seriously, Doctor," she said with a hint of amused reproach, "Measuring his sperm?" It was the first time she had seen her friend alone since the beginning of their little adventure. She glanced around the cafe making sure no one could hear them.

Doctor Helen Meadows smiled back in amusement and innocently pressed a hand to her impressive bosom which was hidden under a smart high-necked black sweater. "Actually," she replied as she leaned in closer, "Considering the problem at hand, I thought my suggestion was rather clever given the circumstances. Did, ah," she asked with her voice barely a whisper, "Did everything go to plan, Mrs. Peterson?"

Henry's Mother blushed and nodded. "More than words can say."

There was a moment's silence between them as they stared at each other. The Doctor reached across the table and gave her friends hand a familiar squeeze. That the two women had known each other since High School made everything feel so much more comfortable between them. "I'm glad," she said happily, "How is Henry taking it?"

"My son thinks all his Christmases have come at once," smiled Jessica, "And probably birthday's too." The transformation had been amazing. Henry was a completely different person to what he had been before she had decided to do something about his issues.

Helen grinned and nodded. "I can imagine. To think none of this would have happened if you hadn't found his diary," she mused, sitting back in her chair as the waitress brought over a steaming pot of tea, "Henry is so lucky to have a mother like you, Jessica."

Jessica shrugged feeling slightly self-conscious at the compliment even though she knew it was true. The day she had discovered her son's diary had certainly turned out to be a red letter one. Finding it when cleaning his bedroom, her intention had been to put it carefully back where she had found it. But she hadn't. Something had stopped her. A Mothers intuition perhaps. She had known Henry was unhappy about something and it bothered her because she knew he would never tell her what it was. So she had sat there on his bed and read the last few entries in his diary.

"I'd have been none the wiser if I hadn't," she admitted, shaking her head as she took a sip of tea, "Henry tends to keep himself to himself and bottle things up."