Mom and Me - Adventures with Spunk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen nodded. "Boys and their secrets. Did you know about his excessive masturbation?"

Jessica put her cup down in front of her. "Oh, yes," she admitted, "I mean, it was pretty obvious what he was up to. Especially when I found those magazines. So, two and two and all that," She glanced towards the door as another customer came in, "I must say, he's very well read," she smiled impishly, "He's got everything pretty much covered."

Doctor Meadows laughed softly. "I'm sure you're a very good teacher, Mrs. Peterson," she teased as she raised her own cup to her lips, "As I've learned over the years," she added as their eyes met. Over twenty years all told. Had it been so long? High school seemed such a long time ago now when they had first met and became firm friends. And, as it turned out, so much more.

Jessica felt herself blush at the erotic familiarity in her lovers look. Over those years they had shared many special moments together both good and bad. The good was having Henry. The bad was hurting her husband when he found out about her long-standing relationship with another woman. Life had been a struggle bringing Henry up on her own after he had told her he wanted a divorce and walked out.

But that was all in the past. The most important thing in her life now was to make sure that her Son was happy and content with his life. Reading his diary had turned her world upside down when she discovered his unhappiness was due to his lack of confidence and self-esteem as he tried to deal with his emotional and physical problems as he got older.

It had certainly taken her by surprise and she realized she had to do something to help him. That her lover was not only a general Doctor but had also studied psychology made it easy and obvious to ask for her advice. Never in a million years did she think that advice would change everything she had ever believed in.

It had been during one of their trysts that Jessica had hesitantly revealed her concerns to her lover. After listening to her friend, Helen told her she needed some time to think about it and would call her the following day.

"Based on our little chat, Henry seems to be having issues dealing with his sexuality and life in general," the Doctor had confirmed, "Sex is the dominant thing for him and his lack of a sexual partner is the main reason for his constant need to masturbate. I think having such an outlet would go a long way in helping his confidence and self-esteem. Since you've told me there is no sign of him finding one in the near future, maybe you need to consider how you could be the solution to his problem."

It had taken a moment for her to realize what her friend was suggesting over the phone. "You're saying that I should actually consider sexually satisfying my own Son?"

"Sometimes the right thing to do is not the obvious thing to do, Jess. You know your Son better than anyone. He just needs someone to help him on his way," she explained, "And I'm not just talking about masturbating him here either. I'm talking about becoming his sexual partner."

This was ridiculous. How could her friend even begin to think she would consider doing something like that? She was out of her mind. Hell, it was also against the law. She could end up in jail. "But Henry would never even think of doing something like that. How on earth would I even begin to talk to him about letting me help him in that way?"

And therein was the problem. Even if she was willing to go along with all of this, they would need a cast iron reason to convince Henry that what they were doing for him was for his benefit. It would have to be something plausible. Something specific to him. Something medical. A reason good enough to get him physically and emotionally involved with his own mother. "I think I have an idea..." said her Doctor.

Jessica Peterson smiled at the memory. It had turned out to be one hell of an idea. And it had worked like a charm much to her surprise. The question now was where do they go from here? To be brutally honest, she was certainly beginning to feel the pace. Doctor Meadows was right. Henry had one helluva sex drive and it was taking a major effort on her part just to keep up with him. She had gone from no cock during the couple of years she had been divorced to more cock than she could shake a stick at. Three times a day didn't seem much but when you're constantly been fucked by a rampant cock it all mounts up. She ached all over but it was a happy kind of ache that rattled the bones and stretched the muscles with good healthy exercise.

And she was happy. Now that she was over that initial "what the fuck am I doing?" shock, she discovered she was more than content with her newfound situation. She yawned as she took another sip of tea.

"That good, huh?" smiled Helen.

Jessica laughed and blushed. "You have no idea."

"Maybe," said her friend after a moment, "You could do with a helping hand," She paused as Jessica looked quizzically at her, "Or two."

Henry's Mom shook her head in confusion, "Two?"

Behind them, the bell rang as someone came in.

Helen smiled as she looked up. "Remember that surprise I talked about yesterday when I called you?"

Jessica nodded before she realized that someone was standing next to her. She turned to see a striking young woman with long blonde curly hair smiling at her. Helen got to her feet, came around the table, and hugged the stranger before making introductions.

"Jess," she smiled, "This is my niece. Belinda, this is my good friend, Jessica Peterson."

Henry's Mom got to her feet and was surprised when the girl hugged and kissed her on the cheek. "Hello, Belinda. It's so nice to meet you."

"You're Henry's Mom, right?" The girl asked, "Aunt Helen has told me so much about you, Mrs. Peterson," she smiled with a glint in her blue eyes, "We tell each other everything."

"Oh?" replied Jessica. Well, this was all completely unexpected as they sat down and made small talk over tea and scones. It soon became obvious to her that Belinda was more than just a coffee morning surprise.

Helen confirmed it when she turned to her half an hour later as the mood between the three women subtly changed. "Maybe we can take our little get together someplace else," she suggested as she looked at the two blonde women sat opposite her before her gaze settled on her longtime friend, "What say you, Jess," she asked, "Your motel or mine?"

As they got to their feet to leave, the younger woman turned to Jessica, "Oh, by the way, no one calls me Belinda," she said brightly.

"Then what do I call you?" asked Jessica.

"Binky," smiled the girl who had the most ridiculously bosomy figure under her flowery dress and black coat, "Everyone calls me Binky Brewster."

The End.

***

Notes: Better late than never. Different challenge and was fun to write. Enjoyed your comments. Next story post will be part 2 of "The Girl from Yesterday" which is a Victorian romance with a twist.