Mom and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched, fascinated, hell, captivated, as her fingertips went deeper and she opened herself wider still, letting me peek inside and see what I would later learn, in a Human Anatomy and Physiology class, was her uterus, her womb, the true core of a woman. Then she worked muscles deep in her belly and that pink pear moved forward and her cervix (another word I learned much later) beckoned for a touch. So I touched. It was hot and slick and her body shuddered when I touched it.

Throughout all of this, I was never unaware of my mother's snoring beside us.

"Okay, honey," she said, her voice very husky, "try for some control now, okay?"

I didn't need to reach down and guide myself. We naturally met as I moved forward and pushed my hips forward, entering where she was so slick and ready, with no resistance at all. She was hot and wet and squeezed, almost pulling me deeper, as the hair of my pubic arch met the smoothness of hers.

"Control, Davey," she whispered.

But I was helpless. My body was 18 and finishing the most amazing night I could have imagined. I had no chance at all of holding off.

My hips took over and I finished in just a few seconds.

And it was like nothing I had ever experienced. My body shuddered in that sweet combination of agony and ecstasy, my breathing stopped, and every muscle was rigidly tense.

"I'm sorry," I breathed into her ear.

"Oh honey," she said, a very soft giggle in her voice, "it's okay. You just paid me a great compliment. Thank you."

We lay like that for a while but my body took over again, spent, and I softened and slipped out, making us both hiss sharply.

Laying side by side, kissing softly, she surprised me by saying, "I love you, Davey."

She might have said more but I don't know, I had drifted off.

And that is how my first day as a motherspanker ended.

Becoming a motherfucker would not happen for a few hours.

12