Mom & Me Ch. 24

Story Info
Jane's mom welcomed me as a guest.
2.2k words
4.5
10.5k
11
0

Part 24 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane opened the door.

"Hi, Jennifer! I didn't see you after school, so I decided to stop by your house to see if you were ok."

"Really?

I didn't see you all day. Where were you hiding? Audrey told me she saw you driving off campus before lunch. What was that all about?" She paused waiting for me to give her an explanation.

"I had to run over to Macy's and get a present for someone."

"Who? Lilly?"

"No, Jennifer. Ginny asked me to go to Macy's to pick up a birthday present she's giving to one of her dear friends."

"Hmh!"

"How come you didn't go to lunch after you got back to campus?"

"I had to go to Mrs. Wilson's office. She wanted to see me today."

"Aren't you entitled to your lunch period?"

"Yes, but she wanted to help me with some of my college applications and go over some possible scholarships."

Jennifer giggled, "Scholarships with your grades?"

"I've been studying more and my grades are improving."

"The only thing coming up is your hard penis."

"Ouch!"

"Sorry, Billy, That was a little over the edge. I'm glad you stopped by because I thought I was going to lose you to all those Kentucky hillbilly's in Jane's household."

"Stop that Jennifer. You know I love you and you're my number one girl."

"Do you really mean that Billy, or are you just saying that to get some pussy right now?"

"If you would rather stay in one of your moods, I'll just go home."

"Moods? I'm in a mood, am I? Well Billy, the reason we haven't had much sex lately is because you've been spending to many hours at the Kentucky brothel."

"Maybe this isn't a good time for us to have sex. Maybe we should take a rain check."

From within Jennifer's house I heard a woman's voice yell out. "Jane, who are you arguing with? You're letting cold air in the house. Who is it you're arguing with?"

"Billy, mom!"

"Why aren't you letting him in the house?"

"I'm mad at him."

"Billy? You've got to be kidding. You told me less than an hour ago you hoped he would come over here to see you this afternoon."

"A lot has can change in an hour, Mom."

"Well if you don't want to talk to him, I will. Come on in Billy. It's been awhile since we've had a chance to talk. If Jennifer is too upset to be with you, she can go into her room and pout. Come here you dear boy. Give Charlene one of your big awesome hugs. It's been way too long since I've felt your strong arms around me."

I walked over to Charlene and put my arms around her and pulled her into me. She wrapped her right arm around my neck, and wrapped her left arm around my waist. Our bodies were pressing into one another and I kissed her mom on the side of her neck and I heard a quiet moan and sigh, and then I could hear her heart pounding under her blouse. I also noticed her tits were hard and protruding against my chest. She whispered, "Billy, you give the best hugs. I can't imagine anyone not wanting to receive one of your hugs."

"Mom! If you are that horny, why don't you take Billy into your bedroom and have some sex together?"

"Now, Jennifer, what is your problem? Can't Billy and I enjoy a special squeeze together without you getting huffy? Her mom didn't remove her arms from around my neck and back, and my arms remained tightly around her waist. I was slowly becoming intoxicated with the perfume Charlene was wearing and I whispered in her ear. "I'm becoming aroused in your arms, Charlene."

"Jennifer responded, "What's that you're whispering in my mom's ear, Billy?"

"I told her I was enjoying our hug."

"Well, I'm glad someone here excites you, because you sure aren't turning me on Billy. I'm going to drive to the library and study tonight. Mom, when you and Billy are through petting each other's bodies, and he goes home, call me on my cell phone and I will come back home."

Jennifer got up and gathered her books, her purse and keys and slammed the door as she departed.

"Billy, I think Jennifer must be on the rag or some other emotional issues. Don't take her performance seriously. She's still madly in love with you. Now, that's she gone and has given us permission to have sex, we might as well take advantage of this opportunity, don't you think?"

Our bodies turned back so we were facing one another again and Charlene still had her arms around my neck and back. She leaned her lower body back into my lower body and smiled. She said, "I think your penis is answered my question Billy. Take my hand and we can enjoy some wonderful moments together in the privacy of my bedroom." When we were inside her room she closed the door to the living room and locked it. She turned and put her arms around me again and our lips melted into one another. My cock was stiff and very hard and it was pressing into her clothing.

"I think that penis of yours wants out, Billy to play with my pussy." She reached out with her hands and unbuckled my belt and pulled down my zipper. She yanked my pants down and I managed to step out of them while she was unbuttoning my shirt. Charlene threw my shirt onto a nearby chair and then she pulled her sweater over the top of her head. I unbuttoned her skirt and it fell around her feet. She turned her back toward me and asked me to unclasp her bra. She threw it on top of my pants. We stood there facing one another. Then she said, "Do I look as desirable as your young girlfriends?"

"Oh, yes indeed Charlene; yes indeed! You have beautifully shaped firm breasts and a beautiful body. In fact, I enjoy being with older women more than girls my age. Women like you are like a fine aged wine. Nothing like age to bring out the full beauty of a woman's body."

"Thank you Billy. I know I'm going to enjoy having sex with you right now. She put her fingers on both sides of my underwear and pulled them down. When it reached the floor I stepped out of them. My penis was hard and straight, pointing up at her bellybutton.

"Oh, my, Billy you have a huge penis. I can't wait for it to stretch and fill my pussy."

She knelt down on her knees and held it in her left hand and kissed the tip of it, than she put her lips over my mushroom and squeezed it softly. Then she began to stroke my shaft, and then she spit saliva on her hand and began rubbing my penis with her soft cool hand. Then she took her other hand and placed her fingers in her pussy and got her fingers wet with her own juices. Then she began to stoke my penis in earnest. It was very hard and she placed her mouth over the mushroom again and began to take deep strokes. She would pause and lick my shaft and lick all around my shaft and then reinsert my penis back into her mouth. She looked up at me often to see if I was ok and enjoying her oral stimulation.

I kept my hand on the back edge of her head and helped guide the intensity of her strokes. It was wonderful. It didn't take me long to reach an orgasm. I jerked hard and then released a loud of cum into her mouth. She took it all and I glanced down at her and she had a twinkle in her eye and after she swallowed it she smiled and said I can still take a loud. She put my cock back into her mouth and took another load, keeping it in her mouth for a few seconds, swirling it around tinside of her mouth before swallowing it too, She looked up at me and grinned. Then she released her lips from around my cock and began licking the salty creamy cum from my penis. When she finished she rose and said. "Billy that was fantastic. I loved sucking your cock, and the salty sticky cream was delicious. I could eat your cum all night long!"

I gathered her in my arms and kissed her hard on the lips. Then I said, "Charlene I want to bury my penis deep inside of you. Would you like Billy to fuck you this afternoon?"

"I would be very disappointed if you didn't. We held each other and kissed repeatedly. Finally I told her to get on the bed and asked her if it was ok for me to enter her from behind. She said, "You mean doggie style?"

I replied, "Yes."

"Is that how you fuck my daughter Jennifer?"

"Yes, that is one of our favorite positions. But she enjoys riding my cock and bouncing around on my hard cock acting like a bull rider. At other times she enjoys me coming into her from the front and she throws her legs high over her head."

"Really?" I didn't know my daughter was such a whore, Billy."

"No, Charlene, she's a sweet girl who enjoys sex like us. She's no whore."

"Well, if I remember correctly, the first time you two were dating steady, at the beginning of last summer, you went somewhere with your dad. And while you were away she went to a party at someone's house and got drunk and danced around like a drunken harlot until some boy, I think it was the star football player, took her into a bedroom and fuck the shit out of her. But when you found out you did the right thing; you dropped her. That's what I really like about you Billy. You didn't take any shit from her that time; and you didn't cave into her this evening. I like a strong man like you! But she'd always be a whore Billy. She's been pissed because you won't stop having sex with other girls or be her one and only fuck. Don't stop what you're doing. A boy like you is special and I applaud you for doing what you want and not cow-telling to some teenage brat."

"Well, thank you Charlene. Anyway, she'd eventually calm down, and I'll take care of her sexual needs, but right now I have a beautiful woman whom I've always wanted to have sex with on a bed with me. And my cock is hard again and eager to get inside of your sweet smelling pussy."

"Really Billy? You've wanted a piece of my ass all the time you've been fucking my daughter? I have a confession to make Billy. That is what I've been wanting too Billy. Charlene has been waiting your cock for months.

Charlene turned over and was kneeling in front of me with her arms on the mattress. She was so wet my penis went in smoothly filling her vagina. She was nice and tight inside and I could feel every stroke I made. She moaned and groaned and yelled and twitched, and jerked and loved every stroke I made. She kept saying, "Fuck me hard Billy! Fill my ass with your seed! I'm your whore Billy! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck your bitch Charlene. Don't stop until you put your seed deep inside of me. You feel wonderful inside my cunt Billy. Fuck your Charlene! For god sakes Billy you are wonderful. I finally released a big loud deep into her vagina and she moan and groaned and then she began to giggle and smile. I have your seed in me Billy. Maybe one of those sperms will find one of my eggs and I can have your child in nine months."

"Well, I guess that's possible, but Jennifer might kill your lover."

"You don't have to worry Billy I tied my tubes after I gave birth to Jennifer. I said to myself I don't want to raise another child.

When we finished we laid side by side and cuddled and touched. I sucked her nipples and rubbed her boobs and fingered her pussy and we had a delightful time together. I told her I really needed to get home and study so we showered together kissing, hugging, and playing with one another's equipment. Then I put my clothes on and told her I had a wonderful time with her.

She said, "Billy, promise me you will come again and fuck me like you did. This afternoon I know Jennifer is one of your regulars, but her mom needs your services too. I need a man like you to fuck me as often as possible. I need that!"

"Charlene, I want you too. I need you as much as you need me. Yes, we will fuck many more times together."

"I enjoyed it a lot Billy. You made my afternoon glorious."

She opened the door for me to leave and I walked out into the darkness towards home.