Mom & Me Ch. 25

Story Info
An Amazing Gift From Jennifer.
1.3k words
4.39
5.7k
8
0

Part 25 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Wow! It was really dark outside as I headed toward home. I must have been with Charlene for over four hours! As Ginny always says, "Time goes by quickly when you are having fun!" I say, Time goes by quickly when you get a chance to fuck one of your girlfriend's mothers!

Charlene must have been extremely horny today because when she heard Jennifer scolding me for not giving her the attention she thought she deserved, she came out from her bedroom to support me. She couldn't understand why Jennifer was being so rude and critical of her boyfriend. She scolded Jennifer by saying, "Just an hour ago you were hoping Billy would stop by today. Why are you anger now?

"Because he says and does things that piss me off."

"Well, Jennifer if you are that pissed off go do something else. If you don't want to talk with him I will. I haven't seen Billy for ages, and I

have a lot I want to share with him."

Her mom walked quickly over to the door where I was standing and said, "Welcome to our home Billy. It's been way too long since we've spent quality time together."

Of course this pissed Jennifer off when she heard her mom say, "Give Charlene one of your big awesome hugs. Billy"

Then Charlene threw her right arm around my neck and wrapped her left arm around my waist. I kissed her neck and she moaned and purred like a spoiled kitten. She whispered quietly, "Oh, Billy your hugs are what I need." I could hear her heart pounding as she pressed her body into mine. I also felt her harden tits pressing against my T-shirt. She whispered again in my ear, "Oh, Billy, you give the best hugs. I can't imagine anyone not wanting to receive one of your hugs."

When Jennifer heard that she shouted, "Mom! If you are that horny, why don't you take Billy into your bedroom and have sex with him."

Her mom responded saying, "Now, Jennifer, what is your problem? Can't Billy and I enjoy a special squeeze together without you getting huffy? Her mom didn't turn her head to talk with Jennifer and she never took her hands off me. She continued pressing her body into mine, and moved her left arm up and around the back of my neck, and placed her right arm tightly around my waist, and my arms remained securely fastened around her slender waist. I was enjoying Charlene and I didn't want her to stop caressing me.

I whispered in Charlene's ear, "Charlene, I like how you are hugging me." Jennifer didn't hear what I said and spoke up again saying, "What are you whispering into my mom's ear Billy?"

"I was telling your mom that I was enjoying her hug."

Jennifer replied saying, "I am glad someone is exciting you because you sure aren't turning me on Billy! Mom, I'm going to drive to the library and study. When you and Billy get through petting one another call me, and I'll come back home." Jennifer gathered her backpack, her purse, and her keys to Charlene's car, and slammed the door as she left the house.

Her mom looked up at me and gave me a sweet sexy smile. She starred into my eyes and moved her tongue across her lower lips. Then she whispered, "Billy, I think Jennifer just gave us permission to have sex together tonight. I think we should take advantage of this opportunity, don't you?"

"Absolutely! I've dreamed of this moment since the day I first met you. I thought how nice it would be to have sex with you."

"Oh Billy, your teasing me now, aren't you?"

"No, I've had those feelings a long time Charlene. but I never thought it would ever be possible."

"Well, Billy I wish I had known that a long time ago. If I had know you wanted me then I would have fulfilled that dream of yours right away."

She placed both of her arms around my neck, and I kept my arms wrapped around her waist. She leaned her lower body into my groan area and I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my t-shirt, and I was definitely becoming aroused.

She looked up at me and whispered, "I'm enjoying your hardness pressing against me. She pulled my head toward her opened lips. Her mouth was slightly opened as she pressed her lips into mine, and her tongue found my tongue and they danced and played together. It was an awesome beginning. She paused and looked directly into my eyes and smiled. She whispered, "Billy, I liked how you kiss me. She smiled again and whispered, "Let's go into my bedroom and enjoy exploring one another's bodies. I never expected my daughter to give us this unexpected evening together. Someday soon I will thank her for this gift."

She took my hand and led me into her bedroom, locking the door behind her. It really did turn out to be a beautiful evening for both of us.

After we wore one another out, we cuddled, kissed, and touched each other for at least another hour. Charlene told me she didn't want this to be a one-night stand. Now that she knew what a great lover I was she said she wanted me to make time to fuck her on a regular basis. She told me she couldn't remember a time that she was so satisfied sexually as she was this evening. Charlene told me that her work schedule at the hospital was not very confident for having a sexual relationship with a man, but now that she's had this experience with me she wanted more. She told me she was off work most Saturdays and she was always available on Sunday's because of her seniority. She said, "Billy If you want me as much as I want you, then we can spend many enjoyable hours together sometime during the weekends. Does that interest you Billy?"

"Oh, Charlene that would be wonderful. I want to spend more time with you. You were fantastic! I love your playfulness, your maturity, and your willingness to try many different positions. Besides you are a beautiful woman and an awesome lover. Your stamina is incredible."

"What a nice complement! You are a sweet adorable man and I loved having your penis inside of my vagina. And ...your tongue stimulating my pussy and clit. I can't imagine anyone being more skilled than you, and now I know why Jennifer wants you for her very own. Frankly, Billy, she's fortunate that you want to have anything to do with her after what she did to you over at Jill Freeman's house with Matt, when you were camping with your dad before he was deployed. The only good thing that came out of that experience is that she has not been drunk since that night, and I was able to have sex with you this evening."

Thinking back on the evening I found myself enjoying the company of a mature women who was passionate about making love with me. She has a beautiful slim body and well formed breasts. She wasn't shy and she seemed to enjoy having intercourse with me. We tried several positions and we both gave each other oral stimulation that was very satisfying. The time we spent together was spectacular and I want to talk with Charlene as soon as possible about scheduling more encounters together. I am now convinced that intercourse is more satisfying to me when I have sex with a mature women, but that doesn't mean I'll stop having sex with my girlfriends. As I continued walking toward home, my mind drifted away temporarily from Charlene and toward Elizabeth Wilson and Julie Nicholas, two women whom I most urgently want to have intercourse with soon.


Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers