Mom & Me Ch. 32

Story Info
Ginny helped me make perfect dating arrangements with Rachel Forkner's mom.
2.5k words
4.43
5.9k
9
0

Part 32 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Ginny Helped Me Make Perfect Dating Arrangements With Rachel Forkner's Mom

I woke up remembering what a good time I had with Jane last night, and later that same evening, with Jennifer. Those sweet girls really know how to satisfy my unending appetite for sex. Yesterday was the best birthday I'd ever experienced.

Now, I have one hour and forty minutes to wash my face, shave, and fix myself some breakfast before I have to find my way to Miss Jordan's first period class before the bell rings. After I shaved, I made my way down the hallway to the kitchen. I decided to cook some oatmeal and after it finished cooking I sprinkled some granola cereal over the top of the oatmeal. As I ate I looked at the story we had been studying in Miss Jordan's literature class. I needed to show her that I was serious about my studies and that I have what it takes to be a successful student next year at the university.

I also remembered that Mrs. Wilson sent me a note and a hall pass the other day to come to her office either 4th or 6th period today. I decided I would go to her office during 4th period and maybe she would allow me to stay with her through lunch. I have several things I want to share with her and I always enjoy looking at her gorgeous body and I also find her to be an open person and interesting person who is easy for me to share my personal issues with in private.

I really need to talk with Ginny, as soon as possible, concerning my desire to take Rachel out. Since I didn't want to run into either Jennifer or Jane before I made my date with Rachel, I needed to talk to with Ginny about borrowing her car and if I could take Rachel to the Officer's Club for dinner and dancing, without Ginny going along with us.

As I was walking down the driveway I saw Ginny turning the corner and driving up our street. I stopped and waited for her to pull into our driveway.

She got out of the car and said, "Oh, Baby, I'm glad I caught

you before you left for school."

"Me too, Ginny! I need to talk to you too. "

"What about Billy?"

"I would really like to discuss it with you now before I go to school,

but if we do discuss it now, you'll have to write me an excuse for being late to Miss Jordan's first period class."

"If it's important, and if it would help make your day easier and more pleasant, let's discuss it now."

"Ginny do you remember when I told you I wanted to buy my counselor, Mrs. Wilson, a special gift for helping me to be a better student?"

"Yes, I do. But the reason you wanted to give her a gift wasn't just because she was teaching you how to study and make better grades, and it wasn't really because she was helping you get into college next fall, It was because you were falling in love with her. Isn't that right Billy?"

"Yes, Ginny, it was really because I was falling in love with her."

"So, what is so important that you have to talk with me now, before you go to class? Did you do something that would get Mrs. Wilson in trouble with her principal, Mr. Moore?"

"Not really. Not yet anyway."

"Do you remember I need a note from you to drive off campus so I can go to Macy's Department Store to buy her the gift I wanted to give her."

"Yes, I remember, but you wouldn't share with me what it was you wanted to buy for her? Is the gift the problem you want to discuss with me, the particular gift you chose to give to her?"

"Yes and no."

Ginny said, "Let's go inside where we can sit down and discuss your problem."

We entered our home and went to sit in the living room, "Ok, Billy tell Ginny what you want to discuss with me."

"Well, when I got to the Lingerie Department I looked for a sales person to help me."

"Lingerie Department? You were going to buy her an intimate gift from the Lingerie Department? What in the hell did you have in mind?"

"It's a long story Ginny. But whenever I am called into her office I would sit in this chair across from her desk, and try to catch glimpses of her panties, as she crosses and uncrosses her legs or when she forgot to keep her knees together. Once in awhile she would catch me looking. Ginny, I really had trouble concentrating because I enjoyed looking to see if I can catch a a glimpse of her panties. She's so beautiful and sexy I just don't want to take my eyes off her for a second."

"You are every girl's best dream, Billy. Girls and women dress to impress over-sexed men like you. They also enjoy teasing men too, and especially boys your age. So, what happened when you finally found someone to help you?

"That's the part I want to discuss with you. The only sales person in the area was a young girl. At first I was kind of embarrassed to tell her what I wanted to purchase. I took a deep breath and told her I wanted to buy some panties for a woman friend of mine."

She asked me, "Are you buying for a younger lady or an older woman? I told her an older woman in her early 30s."

Then she wanted to know what kind of fabric, the size, the color etc."

"I said, 'Maybe something nice like silk. She wanted to know the size. I looked at the girl and said, the woman I am buying these panties for has a nice ass like yours." I'm sure whatever size you wear will fix her butt very nicely."

"Geez, Billy! You said that to this young sales lady?"

"She blushed, but recovered fast and took me over to an area that had nice looking panties. I looked at what was on the table and then I saw the one's like Mrs. Wilson wears. I told the girl, "These are the ones I want to purchase."

The girl asked me how many I wanted to purchase and what colors I wanted. I told her, "lavender, green, and pink."

Then she wanted to know if I wanted to purchase matching bras for my woman friend. She asked, "Do you knew her cup-size?" I looked at this girl and said, "I think she has the same cup size as you. You both look awesome."

"She replied confidently saying, "I wear a 36-D."

So, when we walked to the cash register I asked her if she was a student at the University. She replied, "I wish! No, I am a high school student."

Where do you go to school?

"She said, Thomas Jefferson High School."

"Why aren't you in school today?"

She said, "I am an ROP student and Macy's is my classroom for two periods."

I told her, "I was a senior at Thomas Jefferson too."

She asked me what grade I was in and I told her I was a senior.

I asked her, "What is your name?"

She told me, "Rachel. " Then I told her my name.

She saw me in the hallway the next day and asked me, "Did your woman friend like the present you bought for her?"

Now every time she see me, she asks me, "I want to know the name of the woman who you bought those panties and bra for."

She also continues asking me to take her out on a date. The first time I saw her at school she shouted out as she passed me in the hall, "Call me for a date anytime you need a quickie, Billy."

Besides all that she says, "I'm going to keep looking until I find out who you gave that gift too." She keeps hinting that she likes the color lavender too.

Yesterday she came over to where Jane and I were sitting in the cafeteria, wanting to meet Jane. She saw us sitting at a table in the back corner of the cafeteria. She knows the person I bought the panties for is a grown woman, not one of the students at Thomas Jefferson High School. She also handed me her personal information so I could get a hold of her if I wanted to ask her out.

"Boy, you really do have a problem Billy."

I have her address, so after leaving Jennifer's house last night I walked over to find out where she lived. A friend of hers drove her home and dropped her off near where I was standing; she saw me. She came over and we talked for a while. She invited home to meet her mother, who seemed very nice.

"Ginny, I want to ask her out Saturday night and take her to dinner at the Officer's Club, and then stay and dance. I would like to borrow the car this Saturday if that is acceptable to you."

"Well, I don't know exactly why you want to get involved with another girl, but if that is what you want to do, you can borrow my car and I will give you money to pay for your dinners. Who knows, maybe she will remember she promised you a quickie."

We both smiled and then giggled. "I know one thing I bet you get a piece of her ass on Saturday night, or early Sunday morning."

"Thanks Ginny. I have one other thing I would like for you to do. I would like for you to call Rachel's mom and tell her that I want to take Rachel on a date to the Officer's Club for dinner and dancing. Ask her if they have any curfew for Rachel. Dancing is usually over with at 2 a.m. Then you might ask if it would be ok for Rachel to stay the night at your house since the dance doesn't get over with until 2 a.m. Tell her we have a separate bedroom where she can sleep. Then tell her that you will look after her. Then tell her you will give her a good hot breakfast on Sunday morning and that your son, Billy will have Rachel back home at noon. Will you see if you can do that for me? Her mom's name is Sandy and her husband's name is Samuel. Their last name is Nicholson and here is the telephone number to reach Sandy. I've never met her dad, but if Mr. Nicholson wants to meet me before I take his daughter out I will be happy to swing by their house to meet and visit with him."

"Ok, Billy, but why do you want to take her to the Officer's Club instead of your usual places like Lucy's Café, Mike's Café, or the Dairy?"

"I really don't want my girlfriends to see me out with Rachel. The second reason is if her parents will allow her to stay here afterwards I might be able to have intercourse with her in our guest room, and that is a better place than in the back seat of your car."

"Ok, Billy. I will write a note to Miss Jordan as to why you were late for her class today, and then I'll drive you to school. If you will give me Rachel's home phone number I'll call her mother and see if it will be ok for Rachel to go with you to the Officer's Club on Saturday, and then I'll ask her if Rachel can be our overnight guests Saturday night so you can fuck her brains out."

"Thank you Ginny. That would be perfect."

"Billy, if I'm able to arrange this love feast for you, than you are going to have to promise to fuck me Sunday afternoon, using three different positions and then I expect you to give me some the best oral stimulation of your life, followed by 45 minutes of kissing, hugging, and intimate touches, and many cuddles."

"I promise! I know you will be successful Ginny in arranging everything.

"By the time I went to the attendance office and was interrogated by Miss Sanders it was too late for me to go to my first period class. I do not know why people working in the attendance office think all the home notes from parents are 'fake news' and we should have to serve detention.

I told Miss Sanders, "I look forward to going to school every morning because girls never miss school. So why would I want to skip school?"

She gave me that look so I told her, "Look up my attendance record. My attendance is perfect." When the bell rang for second period I headed for class.

On the way I rang into Jane and she wanted to know why I skipped first period.

I told her, "Ginny and I had a couple of things we needed to talk about, something that couldn't wait until after school."

She asked me if I would be in the cafeteria during lunch.

I told her I would be.

She looked at me with a funny expression and said, "I'll keep an eye open in case you do. Talk to you later Billy."

After third period I saw Rachel walking toward me. I said, "Good morning. I hope you are having an exciting day."

"I'm doing well, but if you would ask me out for Saturday night my day would improve drastically. I am still available for this weekend."

"I've been thinking about it. Still trying to work out the arrangements."

"Are you bull-shitting me, Billy?"

"No, I'm not. I will probably know if I can work out the arrangements by tomorrow."

"You're fucking with me aren't you?"

"No, I'm not, at least not yet."

"You are impossible to talk too. I really want to go out with you. I promise I will make your evening special, and very worth your time."

"I'm working on the details Rachel. I want our first date to be perfect."

"Ok, I'll check with you tomorrow."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow."

"That's a good improvement Billy. Thank you."

When school was over I walked Jennifer home, but I told her I needed to go home because Ginny needed me to help her fill out some documents she needs to send to some government agency. She needs to mail these documents tomorrow.

"I understand Billy. I have a book report due tomorrow and I still have two chapters to finish my book. I will finish reading the book and then type up my book report. I hope it doesn't take you and Ginny too long to fill out the government documents I hope we can talk tomorrow. She reached up and gave my a nice wet kiss on my mouth and said, "I love you Billy."

"I love you too Jennifer. "I hope you write a Pulitzer Prize book report that knocks the socks off your teacher."

"Thank you Billy, I hope so too." Tell Ginny I will be thinking of her and hoping you can get it all done quickly."

When I got home Ginny said, "I got it done."

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers