Mom & Me Ch. 33

Story Info
Total Bliss! Fourth Period With Mrs. Wilson.
4.4k words
4.57
7.3k
8
0

Part 33 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Total Bliss! Fourth Period With Mrs. Wilson

I gave Mrs. Smith the counseling pass to go see Mrs. Wilson. She took the pass and initialed it, then she glanced up and gave me that look teachers give when they think the counselors call students out of class too often.

I told Mrs. Smith I would get her homework assignment from Jane after school. She nodded, and then turned to answer another student's question. I left quickly because I wanted to spend a few minutes talking with Miss Nicholas, the counseling secretary, before seeing Mrs. Wilson.

The door to the counseling office was open and I saw that the principal was sitting in front of Miss Nicholas' desk conversing with her. His back was turned away from me, but I saw that Miss Nicholas noticed me standing by the doorway. I stepped inside the office and sat down on one of the long oak benches that lined the walls. There were two other students sitting on the benches waiting to talk with their counselor.

I glanced at my watch and saw I still had five minutes before my appointment with Mrs. Wilson. I made several attempts to get Miss Nicholas' attention. Finally she said something to Mr. Moore, and he looked back toward where I was sitting. Miss Nicholas spoke caringly saying, "Billy, Mrs. Wilson is waiting to see you now. Please knock on her door and wait to be called into her office."

"Thank you Miss Nickolas. I hope you are having a nice day today."

"Thank you Billy, you are very thoughtful. I hope you have a productive counseling session also." Then she turned back to Mr. Moore who began talking to her again.

I stood outside of Mrs. Wilson's office with a mixture of feelings and thoughts zooming through my body. The last time I was in Mrs. Wilson office I had shared my sexual experiences with Jane and her mother Lilly. She listened to me carefully and with much sensitivity, understanding, and insight. After I finished sharing, she asked me, "Which woman gave you the most pleasure and enjoyment, Jane or her mother Lilly?"

I told her, "Lilly. Mrs. Wilson I really do prefer older women to high school girls because older women seem to enjoy sex more and are not in a hurry to go do something else after having sex. They like to cuddle; touch, hug, and they are in no hurry to get on with other activities. In addition to enjoying good sex, they seem interested in so many things like art, drama, dance, theater movies, politics, travel, gardening, hiking, going to sporting events and visiting museums and much more. Teenage girls seem only to be interested in getting a fantastic rush from an orgasm.

I kept standing there remembering how much she enjoyed my sharing and then she shared information about her life. I didn't know how lonely she felt, that her marriage to Mr. Wilson ended in an agreed mutual separation. They decided to live in the same house, he upstairs and she downstairs. They seldom talked or engaged in conversation. They never went anywhere together. They drove separate cars to work. She only went upstairs once a week to clean; otherwise she remained in her part of the house and he remained on the main floor of the house. They had not had sex for years. She felt cut off from real life. The only men she had contact with were ones that worked at Thomas Jefferson High School and most of them had wives and children; others were just out of college. She didn't feel a part of any group where she worked so she dedicated her time to her counselees. She liked sharing with me, because of my openness, being articulate, and very interesting, especially when I shared with her about each of the girls I was having intercourse with each week, but at the same time she worked hard in helping me learn how to study and make good grades so I would be admitted to the university after graduation. I owe Mrs. Wilson a lot for helping me make sense of my life. I spoke honestly and most of what I shared with her blew her away. She said, "Billy, you are so free sexually." She was amazed at the number of girls I had intercourse with each week, and that I had even fucked some of their single moms. Mrs. Wilson shared with me how lonely and depressed she felt, and she told me< "I am sexually starved." She enjoyed listening to me share and envied my sexual freedom. She told me that I made her feel alive again. I know she has feelings for me and I definitely have feelings for her too. When she was done sharing all her hurts, she wept, and I felt so much love for her I stood and hugged her until she stopped shaking and crying. Afterwards she kissed me, and then told me that she always wanted to be within my group of friends. Before I left I gave her the gift I had purchased for her, and cautioned her to open my gift only when she was alone. I have not had any contact with her since that day. Now it was time for me to knock on her office door and see how our session would go today.

I knocked on her door. I heard her sweet voice say, "Come in."

I opened the door, and I immediately saw her big smile. Then I heard her say, " Oh, Billy, it is so good to see you again." You have no idea how much I've missed you, even if it has only been a few days since we conversed last. She reached out and wrapped her arms around my neck and pull me into her body. Suddenly, I felt her parted lips pressing against mine. She surprised me, but I embraced the moment and allowed her freedom to express her love and her desire for me. I was shocked and amazed how this beautiful dear woman was kissing my face. I enjoyed the passion as she moved her tongue around massaging the inside of my mouth, and how her tongue was playing with my tongue. It was an unbelievable moment and I joyfully accepted her burst of love. My heart was racing and then I felt her breasts pushing against my chest. "Oh, my god Billy I love you as she pulled back trying to focus on my face as tears rolled down her cheeks. She had a big smile, but tears flowed freely reminding me of days when it was raining at the same time the sun was out.

"Billy, listen to me ... please, I want you in my life, I need what you give me every time we are together. You give my HOPE and Life! I love you Billy. I understand now what all your girlfriends and some of their mother's know, that you instill life into them. You respect them, acknowledge their gifts, care for their feelings and wellbeing, and take care of their emotional and sexual needs. I need all of that in my life sweet boy. Please share some of your love with me too!"

"Oh, Mrs. Wilson, I am so happy you feel that way, because I love you too. I've been so miserable since we last met. I couldn't even share my 19th birthday with you; I wanted to storm your office, but I was afraid. Miss Nicholas, who already suspects we were doing more things than counseling in your office, would say things to me that I didn't want to hear."

"I know, but I really don't care what she thinks. She has cautioned me about my dress several times, and told me once that she thought I was spending way too much time with you in my office. However she couldn't wait to tell me how nice you've been to her, giving her flowers and a diary. She likes how you complemented her on her clothing and how she fixes her hair. You are such a thoughtful man Billy." I told her yesterday, "Julie, there is more evidence that you are having a little affair with Billy than there is that I am. Look at the attention he gives you every time he comes into the office. You've shared his complements with me about your dress and hair, and that he brought you a bouquet of flowers and don't forget the diary. So, I would appreciate you keeping your focus on your job as counseling secretary and I will do my job as Billy's counselor. I think she got my message and we won't need to be concerned anymore with her speculations. After all it is our life and we will live it as we damn well please." She just looked at me with sparkling eyes and a big grin on her face. Then she moved closer and said, "I'm sorry I didn't see you on your birthday, but a belated happy birthday to you, and she kissed me again like she did when I first entered her office.

I was so happy. I loved how she kissed me. Then she stepped back, but held my hands and then she said, "Sweetheart, thank you for your wonderful gift of panties and a bra. I love the colors you chose. I would have chosen the same colors. I wasn't surprised that one of them was lavender. We both know from being together how much you enjoy looking at that color. She stood there just gazing into my eyes with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen across her face.

There was an excitement in her eyes and then she said, "You really, really surprised me with your gift. After you left the office, I sat down at my desk and opened your lovely present. I must admit, I would have never been able to guess, in a million years, what was in that box. She smiled broadly again and hugged my shoulders with her hands. Billy, although your gift shocked me, I loved it, and what you bought me. In fact, I'm wearing your gifts today! She smiled again.

I have never seen Mrs. Wilson so happy.

"Billy, no one has ever given me an intimate gift before, not even my husband. I feel so understood and I feel very loved by your gift. Thank you Billy. You are the sweetest man. It wasn't my birthday. It wasn't Valentine's Day, nor was it Christmas. What made you want to give me a gift?"

Mrs. Wilson you are the most beautiful woman I've ever known. You have helped me to be a better student and I've appreciated how you listen to me when I talk with you. You never judged me, you don't say I am bad, you just listen quietly and when you respond it is always good advice."

I appreciate your gift very much. But Billy, that was an expensive gift. You spent a lot of money when you bought me these intimate items. I just want to emphasize how much I appreciate them. I knew if you ever bought me panties, one of them would be lavender. I know lavender is your favorite color. She giggled and smiled broadly.

Can I ask you where you purchased my gift?"

"Sure! I bought them at Macy's on the day of our last meeting together. Remember, you weren't sure I was going to make my appointment because I left school during lunch for personal reasons."

"Oh, yes, I remember. I'm glad you made it back in time to come see me."

"I take it you weren't embarrassed to walk into Macy's Lingerie Department to purchase me these items."

"Actually, I was nervous, but I was determined to buy you these items. When I got to the lingerie area I was looking for an older sales person to help me, but there was only one young sales girl working the floor. So, I took a deep breath and walked over to where the girl was standing.

She said, "Can I help you?'

I said, "I want to buy some woman's panties for a friend of mine."

"She asked me "How old is your friend?"

I told her, "She's in her late twenties or early thirties. "

She asked me, "What size does your lady friend wear?

I hesitated before saying, "Size?"

She smiled, saying, "The panties come in small, medium, large, and extra large."

"Oh, it would be small or medium. She's about the same size as you. What size do you wear?"

"I wear a medium."

"Ok, I need mediums."

"What kind of fabric?"

"Something like silk, I think."

She said, "Follow me."

She led me through an array of tables and floor displays and stopped in front of another table that had a lot of different fabrics and colors. I looked at the different fabrics and I saw the ones you wear. I said, "This one."

She looked at me and said, "You have very good taste. These are very nice panties, but they are rather expensive."

"It doesn't matter. She deserves the best, besides this is what I've seen her wear." When I glanced her way I saw the surprise on her face. Then I said, "I will buy three pairs."

"You can choose from these colors."

"So, I chose lavender, pink, and green."

Mrs. Wilson smiled and said, "Those are the colors I would have chosen too, Billy. You really are amazing. I bet she was surprised when you told her you had seen me wearing them. Now she knows to be careful around you because you'll want to catch a glimpse of her panties if she's not careful. I liked it when I caught you glimpsing to see what I was wearing. You are too much!"

Then she asked me, "Would you like to purchase bras with those same colors for your adult friend?"

I replied, "Yes, I will buy a lavender one."

"What cup size is your adult friend?"

I'm not sure? She is about the same size as your lovely breasts. What size are you wearing?"

"She was really surprised that I asked her what size of bra she was wearing, but she recovered nicely and said, "36-D."

I told her I would take a 36-D too. Can my friend bring any of these items back if they're not her size?"

She responded, "Of course, but she will need your receipt."

We went to the cash register and she rang up the sale. She said, "I'm confident your lady friend will be thrilled with your gift."

She told me her name was Rachel. Then I told her my name.

I asked her, "Are you a student at the university?"

She responded, "I wish! I am a student at the high school located on Emerson Avenue. I'm a junior and I'm in the school's ROP program. I work here for two periods.

She asked me if I was still in school and I told her I was a student at Thomas Jefferson High School too." I told her I was a senior and planned to attend the university next fall."

Then she asked me, "Would you like me to put these items in a box and put a ribbon around it with a bow?

I said, "Yes, a box would be nice."

She put the items in a box and made it look more like a present.

Then she said, "I will look for you when I'm taking my core classes at the high school. It was nice meeting you Billy. Your friend will really appreciate your gift. I would love to meet your friend someday. She must be a real knockout!"

Thank you. I hope we do run into one another at school. It was nice meeting you Rachel and thank you for helping me today, and yes, she really is a knockout!"

Now this is what's happened during the last week. I ran into Rachel the next day and she asked me, "Did your woman friend like the intimate gift you gave her?"

Another time she said, "I hope you will ask me out on a date. I am always available for a quickie.

She said, another time, "I think it must be one of the teachers here at Thomas Jefferson."

I told her, "I will never reveal her name to you."

"Mrs. Wilson, Rachel finds a way to see me almost every day. She continues asking me to take her out. She told me if I took her out I would never forget our first date." She also reminds me she going to find out the name of my secret adult friend."

"Well, Billy, I am not worried about her search. I know you would never tell her it was your counselor."

I looked at her and smiled. "

"Mrs. Wilson you look magnificent today. I really like the outfit you are wearing. You look terrific."

"Thank you Billy, you are so observant and kind. I really appreciate it when you complement me on what I am wearing. You are every woman's dream."

"Mrs. Wilson, I've missed you so much. I wanted to come see you a couple of days ago, but I didn't have a pass. I was afraid Miss Nicholas would give me trouble if I came up and told her I wanted to see you."

"Billy, I wanted to see you too, so anytime you want to see me, I want you to come." She went to her desk and got a counseling pass and wrote out everything but the period. She came back and handed me the pass and said, "This is your 'out of jail' card. Just write in the period you want to see me and come up to the counseling office."

"Thank you Mrs. Wilson. That is so nice of you. Mrs. Wilson I've been thinking about all we've talked about during our last time together. My heart broke when you told me about your deteriorating relationship with Mr. Wilson, your loneliness, your lack of closeness, your desire for sexual contact, and for someone to listen to you and share wonderful moments with you. You told me you needed me in your life. Well, I need you too. I want to help you and be a part of your life. I want to be with you Mrs. Wilson. You are the only person who knows who I really am and you have never rejected me or told me what I do his wrong or naughty. You listen and you help me so much with my problems. I want you in my life.

She came over and stood in front of me, and hugged me and then kissed me again with open lips. Our mouths met and I felt her wetness. She inserted her tongue inside my mouth and I caressed her tongue with my tongue She paused briefly then she continued to kiss me passionately as if she hadn't been kissed for years. I rubbed her back with my hands and after several minutes I slid my hand down her body and cupped my hands under her ass and held her close to me. She became more passionate. We continued kissing one another for a long time. Finally she placed her hands on both sides of my face and said, "Billy I love you and yes I want you in my life. I need you Billy and I want you as much as all your other contacts need you." She took her fingers and unbuttoned three of the buttons at the top of her blouse. Then she reached back and took one of my hands and brought it up and placed it over her bra. I know I made an audible moaning sound feeling her breast with my hand.

She said, "Billy, I like how you are touching me right now. Move your hand wherever you want. Then she kissed me passionately again on the lips. "I am enjoying how you are touching me Billy. I think my other breast would like to feel your hand too." She smiled and I moved my hand to her other breast. I could feel the excitement in her body as I touched and kneaded her breast. My penis was also very hard and trying its best to straighten itself out. Then we both heard the bell ring that met it was the end of fourth period.

"Billy, don't go yet. I have something for you. It is very personal. I know you will take good care not to share this with anyone else. Please don't share it with Ginny either. I have written out instructions for you. You will know how to get in touch with me if you need too. Be very careful with this information. Only read this when you are assure of total privacy." She put the envelop in my hand and kissed me again very passionately on my mouth. Have a nice afternoon Billy. Will be talking again soon. I love you Billy."

"I love you Mrs. Wilson."

"Billy when we are alone I want you to call me by my real name Elizabeth, or Eliz, or Beth or any other name you like. Only refer to me as Mrs. Wilson when we talk together in public."

"Ok, Eliz. I hope your afternoon goes well also."

As I made my way out the door I made a quick adjustment of my penis.

I walked over to Miss Nicholas' desk and said, "I hope that person who snitched on you a couple of weeks ago didn't get you in trouble with Mr. Moore again today."

"No, nothings negative has been reported to Mr. Moore about my wild behaviors, but again, you haven't been hear for awhile."

"Did you miss me?"

"Of course I've missed you. You're my sweet baby."

"Well, thank you Miss Nicholas. I like the blouse you are wearing. It looks great on you. I also like it when you put your hair up on the back of your head. It looks magnificent.

"Oh, Billy I love when you talk to me like that. It makes me hot."

"Well, maybe I should ask you out on a date. You've always looked hot to me."

"Oh, Billy, you better go to lunch or I might grab you again and give you a big wet kiss."

"That would be nice."

"Get out of here or I will have to call one of the hall guards."

"Ok, I'm out of here. Love you Julie."

When I left the office I went to the lunchroom.

Rachel saw me and walked quickly toward me.

"Well, are you going to ask me out?"

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers
12